"As you like, Natsu. I figured you would do such a thing anyways." said Tayuya to the brown haired young man who would apparently be staying to watch whatever was going to happen next. But soon enough a boy who she had whistled for appeared with something rather cheeky to say about the current moment. In those moments Tayuya's eyes shifted to the boy and she shook her head from left to right. "I didn't expect you to be bored Roku, not with Nana having come along as well." she said seeming to be rather calm but this was simply a mildly teasing statement. "Though, I expected you... though I at least expected Kuro to answer when I called... he must be gone for the night."

Looking at the arrival of the white haired lad, Akiza could only assume this was the boy who'd stolen the tricks of their Echo Queen. She then immediately wondered how he'd managed such a thing considering that he didn't look at all like he'd do much of anything to anyone. But she was beginning to notice this group of children were all sort of odd, and this one was no different though she couldn't place why.