Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tokyo City] Interchange

"As you like, Natsu. I figured you would do such a thing anyways." said Tayuya to the brown haired young man who would apparently be staying to watch whatever was going to happen next. But soon enough a boy who she had whistled for appeared with something rather cheeky to say about the current moment. In those moments Tayuya's eyes shifted to the boy and she shook her head from left to right. "I didn't expect you to be bored Roku, not with Nana having come along as well." she said seeming to be rather calm but this was simply a mildly teasing statement. "Though, I expected you... though I at least expected Kuro to answer when I called... he must be gone for the night."

Looking at the arrival of the white haired lad, Akiza could only assume this was the boy who'd stolen the tricks of their Echo Queen. She then immediately wondered how he'd managed such a thing considering that he didn't look at all like he'd do much of anything to anyone. But she was beginning to notice this group of children were all sort of odd, and this one was no different though she couldn't place why.

"Whatever. I want to see new things, and there's only one way to do that," the white-haired boy replied. Most of his entertainment, as far as parts wars were concerned, came in the form of seeing new Roads and tricks. Figuring he'd be the one participating in this particular battle, he stepped up to the plate, in a manner of speaking. "There's no telling where he is. Would you have me deal with these guys too?" he asked, referencing the boy known as Kuroko prior to the query. Little did he know, that very boy was standing at Tayuya's other side all along.

"Ano..." said the teen clad in black, hooded robes. "Kawashima-san. I've been with you the whole time."

Tayuya looked at the young boy known as Rokuro and nodded her understanding of his statements. "If you say so." she concluded as he appeared ready to step up to take a spot in this particular parts war she'd explain the situation. "Natsu seems to think this will be fun for me as well. So, I'll be fighting Mizu's brother and you can take the pink haired girl, after the type is decided." she mentioned only to pause her eyes widening just a tad as an outward show of shock when she was addressed by one of the boy's she'd called who claimed to be with her the entire time. "Were you in my apartment again?" she asked as if she was unsure of how long the boy had been in her presence.

The random extra child speaking shifted Akiza's focus from the two they'd apparently be taking on in this parts war to another person. Her eyes widened and she turned and held her hand over her chest because this child had appeared basically out of nowhere. "Mendokuse... that kid just appeared out of nowhere." she said looking to her partner and wondering if this was something he'd also noticed already or if she and the other children were alone in their lack of knowledge of this person.

"Fun? For you? Let's be honest with ourselves; that isn't possible anymore." Without further ado, Rokuro took a step forward. Afterwards, however, he took pause the moment their team's phantom sixth man made his presence known to the group. 'God damn it,' he thought, though there was also hardly a physical reaction in him by this point.

Though the cloaked boy had not escaped Mukuro's notice during his and Tayuya's arrival, the Tar King had been rather intrigued by the fact that no others had even looked in this boy's direction the entire time. Now that everyone had shown some level of surprise by Kuroko's existence, Mukuro had all the confirmation he needed. "Sou ka. The invisible boy. And here I thought we were all just being purposefully rude. Shame." With that said, Mukuro stood with arms akimbo while shifting his eyes toward Akiza. "You're up first then."

In the meantime, Kuroko was once again addressing Tayuya. "I was," he said, confirming that he had been in her place of residence prior to the leave which led her here. "You never kicked me out, so I had my milkshake there. You never drank the one I left for you," he went on to say, somehow seeming to sound a bit dejected in spite of the lack of emotion his voice suggested.

"Well, I know it isn't likely, but it isn't as if I can completely give up." these were the words of the blue haired girl. The entire times he spoke her voice was calm and her face was passive, there was something there though, just below the surface of that un-moving face of hers. But whatever emotion the girl seemed to have was soon enough displaced, as Kuroko answered her question and went on to say that he'd actually been in her apartment and that he'd even left a milkshake there for her. Even more surprising than this, was the fact that the Tar King had noticed the boy. "He can see you... that's new." she said with a nod. As for what she'd found in her apartment she reached out to pat him on the head, as she often did when she noticed he felt dejected, of course, she hadn't done this on purpose. "Well, I saw the milkshake and I was going to have it, but then I noticed them. I decided to have it later in celebration of our victory." she said for the first time since her appearance she offered this child in particular a smile. One could also notice that she spoke of their victory as if it was assured, and in her mind it was. "Also for the future Tetsu, I am going to need you to make a little noise or something... Maybe we'll get you a bell like they do with kittens so they don't get lost in houses." she mentioned.

And while this happened, Akiza rolled a bit forward grinning in Mukuro's direction. "Invisible boy? And me up first... alright fine~" she said as she came to a stop in front of the white haired young man. The one who'd apparently be her opponent. This one also made her feel a bit odd, but it was a different kind of odd than normal. "Izayoi Akiza~ Nice to meet you." she said, and she genuinely meant it because it was the type of person the Thorn Queen was. The next person to speak surprisingly enough would be Tayuya about the Parts War in general knowing the layout of the place as well as what it was outfitted for. "The building is outfitted for use in F, E, and D class parts wars, since, this is two v. two and we're both capable, I'll say D-class Parts War, best, 2 out of 3 wins." she named these terms because in her mind there was no way either herself nor Rokuro would lose she waited for agreement and once it was done she'd whistle for the creation of the cage between the two nearest buildings and around the grouping in general for the parts war.

Even Kuroko Tetsuya's face showed some semblance of confusion when Tayuya suggested that he be outfitted with a bell. The boy was fully aware that his presence was nothing shy of nonexistent, but he believed the use of such a tool would only hinder him in future. "I don't think that would be a good idea," he said in response to the concept.

Meanwhile, Mukuro's brow furrowed. Of all the things this girl could have suggested, she chose a Cube battle on a railway. More importantly, her win condition was a 2 out of 3 victory. Two of the four present members from Raidraptors wouldn't be participating, but something bothered him about the Talon Queen's attitude and the combination of race type and win condition. "That's the move of a person who doesn't plan on losing the first two rounds of a match. Be wary," he said to Akiza in passing, though his eyes were trained on Tayuya all the while.

As the cube was being created for this parts war, Rokuro moved toward its interior. He was quite keen on getting this started immediately, but it seemed to be the case that the Thorn Queen was one for introductions. Now, Rokuro wasn't the rudest person, so he did choose to reply accordingly, if only to move things along quicker. "Haizaki Rokuro. Show me something fun."

A smile crossed the blue haired woman's face as the young man she'd just petted and suggested a new tool to, seemed confused as to why she'd say it. So she'd explain with a bit of knowledge. "Well, I don't mean for Parts Wars or when you are out in public, just for when you are with us, so you'll be noticed and included." she said knowing that the young man might want the extra bit for whatever reason. "Besides, the really good kittens figure out how to move and make it jingle only when they want to." she finished up her explanation as the terms of her race were apparently accepted.

Moving right along, the cage came into place as Mukuro began watching Tayuya, the girl's impassive eyes glanced in his direction. She knew the kind of race and the conditions would likely perturb a person used to doing such races. Of course, she also knew the capabilities of her own team so she wasn't worried at all by it. In fact, she was wondering why the Tar King was choosing to watch her instead of the battle coming.

Akiza had her greeting replied to by the young man in a manner most unexpected. Though the passing warning of Mukuro wouldn't be forgotten either. "Mendokuse, I always end up in the fights against ones like this." She moved around the established space and knew it was created by the Ice Queen of their generation. It was about the size she'd like for this sort of thing and keeping people from running from her, of course, it was still big enough that she could move about freely so Akiza opened up as usual jumping into the air, her breath beginning to quicken as she spun her hips and shifted her weight downwards creating a flurry of thorns which would whip out from her body in an attempt to hit the boy below. Of course, these were only the base sonic booms initiated by the kicks of her tense legs so they would hurt if they made contact but not nearly as much as they could. That being said those weren't really intended to do direct damage, she was setting up trying to figure out what about this boy made her so unstable.

"... Sou ka," the young male replied. He supposed it was fair that he give his comrades a way to know when he was around, and where he was most of all. As he considered the potential benefits of this, he shifted his eyes away from Tayuya just in time to see Mukuro joining them on the sidelines of this parts war.

In the cube below, Rokuro anxiously awaited the opening move of the Thorn Queen. His eyes followed her every movement as she leaped to produce an array of thorns to send his way. His expression in this moment seemed to be one of boredom. Nevertheless, as they encroached upon him, he leaped over the barrage to gain altitude over Akiza. This was ended with the young Mirror King producing the same quantity of thorns in what appeared to be the same pattern. However, the pace and rhythm of the trick was ever so slightly offset, which would result in an effective stealing of the move if Akiza were to witness his performance. Success in his efforts here would mean the Thorn Queen herself, regardless of how she chose to deal with the barrage moving toward her, would be rendered incapable of her most basic trick. "That's no fun. I thought all of you had really flashy moves," he commented.

"Hoh? Interesting..."

The Tar King had joined Tayuya and Kuroko on the sidelines of this fight and the Talon Queen noticed this and cut her eyes in the purple haired man's direction. This wasn't at all what she expected from him, but she supposed that it would be alright considering. "I'll find you one later, okay?" she said of the bell, moving her eyes to the show in the cage below, she saw a trick which was strikingly similar to ones used by someone who used to be close to her, the recognition of it, seemed to move across the normally bland expression the girl had.

Meanwhile Akiza was left to watch as a little boy imitated the trick she used, but the coming barrage of thorns didn't require her to move from her position, no at the last possible second her body shifted her hips intending to create the wall of thorns she normally used to disperse incoming attacks and deal damage back to her opponent. But... "Mendokuse." was the only thing spoken as the girl's rhythm normally used for creating thorns was completely thrown off, given this, she couldn't perform another trick based on the thorns she so regularly used and found herself incapable of doing anything about the coming attack. As such she took it, thorns raining down on her much like they had earlier in the day, and this would be accompanied by the creation of new lightly bleeding scars down her body. She was quite used to this sensation though so it wasn't much if anything to her, in fact, the only major change in the girl was hyperventilation which had stared to create cushion for the coming sonic booms. "Most of us, have a couple of really flashy moves. But a flashy move from me is instant death for a kid..." after she said this she looked at the boy who'd taken the high ground. 'Hm... I guess I won't have much of a choice though.'

During this exchange, Tayuya took note of the observations being performed by the Tar King. "What's with that response? She can't do anything now, and she just took a major hit..." this was a simple enough question.

"Is it?" he asked in rhetoric; sarcasm, even. As he descended, he kicked softly at the air numerous times. A slight shift occurred in his ATs, producing bell-like extensions around his ankles as he did this. Chiming sounds came as a result of the kicks and these alterations, and these sound waves would lead to eardrum popping, and furthermore, vertigo in the listener.

When Tayuya addressed his observation, and went on to make an observation of her own, Mukuro snickered and rested his hands on his waistline. "Really now? I don't know what fight you're watching, but I'd say Akiza won this round about three years ago. Please, use your brain more often. Your eyes will always deceive you."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast