Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

[Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

Chiyo was travelling with the Sky King towards the place they actually lived and carrying on a conversation while enjoying their time together in the sky. A snarky comment from her male companion seemed to pull from her only a chuckle and a rather devious fanged grin. "Fuck, I mean you're more than welcome to try~" she chimed in while she practically danced in the sky. Each movement she made seemed to take her up around and generally all over the place, in the space immediately around the Sky King. She seemed more than a bit amused as she caught sight of his apparent disgust at the fact that his sister might have gotten rid of his room in remaking the house. "Fuck, if you make faces like that... your face will eventually get stuck that way Shoichi~" she teased finding this rather amusing, as sibling dynamics often were. All this would occur and the two would eventually find themselves at the house they'd previously inhabited with it looking quite a bit different.

"Was that an offer?" was the white-haired male's retort. Moving right along, Shoichi continued his erratic flight pattern until such a time as they arrived where their home once was. Upon seeing the very immaculate building complete with a massive and divided pool to separate the main building from what seemed to be a pool house large enough to be home to another family. On the main building, there was a balcony placed over a sun room, and this was Shoichi's target for landing. "Sugoi! We finally got a proper exit from this place!"

"Fuck, more like a challenge or a dare. But feel free to take it as you wish." the Ice Queen mentioned. It was strange but this conversation felt right to her, so she didn't try to stop it from happening, and the things falling out of her face seemed perfectly normal to her in present company so she wouldn't bother with pretense. Such seemed to be how she was now, all while maintaining a fanged grin. As the house came into view Chiyo's eyes widened. It was now a massive palatial spread of a place complete with a roof over a sun room that she also aimed to land upon along with Shoichi. She had to agree that the place looked great from the outside and she was more than amazed by the several pools included as part of the landscaping among other things. "Sugei!~ But fuck am I gonna miss jumping out of my window at night~" she chimed her statement somewhat sarcastic as she rolled towards the door. "Let's explore, this place is fuckin' huge!!~" she uttered excitedly.

"Have it your way~" Shoichi said in a sing-song voice, deciding in his mind to accept this alleged challenge at his leisure. Without further ado, though, he stepped inside and began hovering around the building. "You can still jump out your window, but why would you? That balcony is where it's at!" As he moved down the halls, Shoichi checked every bedroom possible. Not much to his surprise, he found none that would be classified as his own, in spite of the rooms being furnished as closely to the former house's specifics as possible. Eventually, he gave up on thinking he would get a room, and chose to barge in on what he assumed to be the master bedroom claimed by Roze. When he entered, he found it to be a very generic suite with a note placed atop a large, perfectly made bed. "Oro?" he questioned aloud, taking the piece of paper into his hand to read it. It took him a moment, but Shoichi was soon staring at this parchment in shock and utter disbelief.

Chiyo chuckled and had nothing but her own kind of reply ready. "Fuck, I plan for everything to be my way~" she mentioned as she rolled around inside the new place looking in at bedrooms. She didn't bother asking which one would be hers, figuring that she'd likely just ask Roze whenever they happened to stumble across the woman which she figured would be sometime before she required a bed to sleep in. Regardless of this fact, she followed Shoichi around as he hovered through the new house and seemed to be completely amused and spoke as such. "Well, it won't be any fun jumping out of a window, when we got a space meant exactly for take off and landing..." she said with childish impudence. Upon reaching a very large room which looked to be the master suite she found Shoichi soon picking up a note, and after he read it... he seemed to be a bit stunned for lack of a better term. She rolled around him and looked up. "Fuck, what is that look for?" she asked curiously.

Shoichi hadn't realized Chiyo was following him. This was brought to his attention when she was literally standing in front of him and asking him a question. He took a few more moments to read the note again for clarification, after which he shared the information from it. "It's from Roze. She says she doesn't need the house anymore, so... have at it. I thought I really didn't have a bedroom, but apparently this one's mine." With that said, Shoichi averted his gaze from the note to look around the room, tossing the piece of paper back onto the bed. "That's weird. Guess I own a house now."

Chiyo heard out what Shoichi had to say on the matters of this house and its current ownership and she managed to look stunned for all of about three seconds after hearing the news. In thinking about what Roze was like as a person, she suppose this wasn't the most shocking thing the woman could have done, at the very least she had to appreciate the woman's decorating sense and her like of lavish things. A grin spread across her face as she looked at Shoichi. "Fuck, home ownership at 21." she said. She wondered then what had caused Roze to abandon the home, but thought better of asking as she preferred to avoid the First Generation's Sky Queen as much as humanly possible. "Also this is a fucking big ass room~" the Ice Queen mentioned as she spun around to have a proper look at it.

"Yeah, it-" Shoichi began speaking in a very lackadaisical manner, but soon choked on his words as his eyes widened. He'd come to a realization in the moments following Chiyo's statement; one that he hadn't come to terms with yet. "Shit! I'm 21!? I was 16 like three weeks ago!" he griped, managing to end it all with an exacerbated sigh. Afterwards, though, he was back to being right as rain, continuing his earlier statement. "Yeah. Roze always wants her room the size of a den. Probably for all the slaves she likes to drag around."

Chiyo expected a semi-calm discussion about the massive size of the bedroom they were currently standing in, but soon enough, Shoichi seemed to go on a huge tangent of self-discovery finally realizing how old he was compared to how old he apparently felt. Such a moment was usually unseen in people and the Ice Queen watched as all of the emotion of that moment was built and then the tension seemingly released as the Sky King went back to normal after that bit of thought. "Fuck, I don't think I've ever seen someone have that sort of realization before." she said of his reaction to his aging, only to find herself laughing at his statement about his sister which were about as true as the small Ice Queen could make them in her mind. "I can't even really argue with that~" she said as a giggle escaped her. Of course thereafter she realized if Shoichi was the owner of this house, then the former Sky Queen probably didn't pick her a room. "Fuck, if this is your house now, does that mean I don't just have an assigned room... I was just gonna ask which one was mine when we stumbled across Roze." she said frowning deeply.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast