Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

Once again, Suzume questioned the Sky King, this time on whether she should be questioning him or not. With lifted brows, he blinked away a brief moment of thoughtlessness to retort. "Nope. You must not have been here for that long. Here," he said, casually clapping his hands to form a mass of Stardust and showcase the wings he could see, as he had done for numerous others by now. This action tended to rather easily explain his mentions of wings to whatever person wished to understand. As for the idiocy of his vacuum use, he could do nothing but agree, though everything had occurred for the better. "It was, yeah. Buuut... If I need to do it again in the future, I know how much I can handle. Stuff I do usually works out that way," he summarized, prompting a hesitant nod from the pink-haired young woman.

Suzume thought about when she'd arrived and she'd done so a bit later for a very specific reason. "Yeah, I decided it would be best to just wait a bit. Lest someone think I was just being crazy and following her," she said as she waved it off. The clap of Shoichi's hands had taken place while she said this only to be further shocked by looking behind herself to see a large pair of feathered wings. She'd never seen anything like this before but it put some perspective on what the boy could see. "You know this isn't some normal shit to just do, right? This is like some random weird shit to spring on people..." she mentioned seeming to find it more than a little strange. Even so, it was a weird perspective to have, and it made her wonder if this was how he managed to see how people's roads turned out, and as such why he seemed to not be bothered by the status of the people around them. It seemed to be that such a thing kept him knowing when new stuff was coming. As he went on to explain, what was going on with his vacuum usage he explained that he learned his limits by messing himself up and would use it for future reference if he ever needed to.

This was kind of an outlandish thought but his tuner confirmed his ability to do this. "And ya'll just let him do this? Jeez," she said this but thought that in this moment the young man before her reminded her of his sister. 'I can't believe we managed to be worried about this... there isn't a malignant bone in this boy's body. Pretty much, a stupid 'accidental' pervert who happens to see the wind in a special way... and use his own stupid to his advantage. Who sees the fun of running around and destroying shit so long as there is something new to be seen in the process. He happens, to occasionally behave like Aomine, but, seems to be a bit more like a balanced Roze and Kurama,' she thought this entire thing through in her head with a look on her face that oozed a bit of malice. This was because Jinx and Kurama had been right by her approximation. But there was one more thing she had to question. "So what happens when you change it up so much no one can keep up with you, what do you do then?" This last question would tell her all she needed to know about the young man.

"It's normal to me. Seeing wings is what my freaky eye thing does. I go from seeing displacements in the wind, to seeing the stuff causing the displacements. That's how I got my Stardust Road." Shoichi's explanations were spoken in a very direct manner, reeking of all his simplicity. To him, the sight of wings was as normal as the ability to "fly" using ATs. It may not have been something every Storm Rider was capable of, but they were all Gravity Children anyway, so he figured nothing of that caliber could possibly be too far out of the ordinary. In fact, that was how he thought about most things that probably made less sense outside of his own head.

Usagi giggled into her hand when Suzume reacted to Shoichi again. "Sho-kun is Sho-kun," she said for the first time in ages, though it was once a sentence the second generation Pledge Queen had to say every day, sometimes even to the same person/people she'd previously said it to. As if to quantify Usagi's statement within a matter of moments of her speaking, Shoichi reacted to another question of the Storm Queen's, using of course the same simplistic state of mind he'd held on to all this time. "If I change it up and someone can't keep pace... I win, right? That's how that works." This was said with much confusion. It may not have been the truest answer he could have given; in actuality, Shoichi only thought of the question in terms of a race. If Suzume did not mean for it to be taken this way, Shoichi obviously did not get the memo.

Suzume soon received a full very simplistic explanation of this young man's developed eye capabilities as well as how normal he apparently thought his abilities were. It made her realize that Shoichi might actually be a bit stupid as it was more than clear that he didn't really think too much about anything while apparently being more than skilled at everything. His tuner even clarified the statements a bit, stating that this young man was simply himself, which hinted at the likelihood of his entire generation just accepting this kind of simplicity from the person who was basically their elected leader. "Fucking great, and you guys follow..." she gave an exasperated wave. "This?"

If she was concerned about their following of this boy for his simplicity, she was about to be given more of a reason to be wary of this lad's behavior than what she was when she was talking herself out of it a few moments prior. His very simple explanation was one which caused the Storm Queen's eyes to narrow immediately as she looked over this young man. She'd never had such a problem reading anyone before, and it was staring to become a bit annoying. In fact the last person she'd misjudged in any way was at this very moment a problem for everyone so she wouldn't be taking this very lightly. 'I don't know if this boy is some kind of criminal mastermind or just really fucking stupid,' she thought. But in this moment she was rather quiet, he could have just been talking about races. And part of her really just wanted to believe this and let it go, but doing so could reign down terror and destruction on everyone. And it would be a shame to get rid of one problem just to have another develop. "Right, you win. Given how this kinda shit goes, you'll always win," she said a sigh to ensue, this conversation was giving her a bit of anxiety. She paused and closed her eyes trying to gather her thoughts, and came to a simple question but she wondered if it would get lost in translation. "Then what?"

Shoichi was beginning to wonder if he'd signed up for some sort of interview without knowing, as the questions simply kept coming his way. Whatever the case, he would continue answering until he managed to sate whatever random curiosities the Storm Queen approached him with. One could only think to question why she needed so many small amounts of information, though. She already knew what he would do if he managed to overcome someone with his developments, but she now wanted to know what would come afterwards. In response to this, Shoichi could only think of one thing... the same thing he'd considered in every Parts War he participated in during the last tournament. "Then... I keep winning, until I lose. If I do lose, I get back up and win again. That's the only way to keep the fun going."

Suzume found herself staring at this young man as if in awe a few seconds later and the sighed and waved it off. His statements were obviously very connected to racing, but if his philosophy about life was also the same then there wasn't as much to worry about as she was initially thinking. Still it was more than a bit bothersome that this Sky King didn't seem to think very much past his own directness, but hopefully the others in his generation could make up for this particular shortcoming. "I guess there are worse answers..." said the Storm Queen, though she didn't seem totally dissatisfied. In fact a small smile crept onto her face, she realized she'd basically been interrogating this young man so she supposed it was time for something a bit closer to fairness... "Ya' know, that fire wind thing, will probably be pretty useful to you later. Just... don't let winning or losing get in the way of your fun," mentioned the Storm Queen. She seemed satisfied enough and had apparently no intention of explaining why such a thing was necessary nor why he might find it useful. And just like she'd appeared, she left jumping upwards interfacing with the wind so she could move about well above ground level.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435