Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

Shoichi spent a bit more time staring at the sky, eventually finding out that Chiyo thought the wind to be distracting. He had to agree; she was very right in this assertion, but it was simply something one got used to with time. "You'll adjust. Ya' kinda have to... it's not the kind of thing you can stop seeing. I mean, you can ignore it, but why the fuck would ya' wanna do that?" Moving right along, Chiyo wondered what came next. Without thinking much about his own choice of words, he crossed his arms while raising his right forefinger most knowingly. "Next, we gotta get those hands on the ground, and those legs in the air!"

"Oh yay! I get to have distracting shit in my regular vision and distracting shit in my extra vision. It's all I ever wanted." the Storm Queen said most sarcastically, she could then be seen moving the long ends of her bangs away from the edges of her vision its as if they were adding to her level of distraction. Even so, she lived with the distractions of her own brain, she doubted it would be terribly bad after a while. And though she could think of several reasons to ignore the ability to see the wind, she also figured it wouldn't help her properly develop it if she did so too soon. Moving right along, her question of what would be next was followed by some very interesting commentary from the Sky King. Who was still being semi-serious but his choice in words made the girl's brows raise. A single breath would escape her, "Fuck! Ya' know, there was a time where I'd assume you were just being a pervert, and I'd kick you in the chest or something like that." she said as her hands shifted down to her hips. "But now I'm gonna assume you didn't mean that the way it came out and wait for the explanation."

"That's the spirit," he said with a roll of his eyes. "It'll help, if ya' ask me. You focus on shit too much. Loosen up a bit, let the distractions take over every now and then. That's the definition of freedom." To go along with his mention of what came next, Shoichi beckoned Chiyo toward himself while descending toward the ground. After reaching the poolside of the house, and only after Chiyo joined him there, he would offer an explanation. "Now that you mention it, that wouldn't be a bad idea. But, I said exactly what I meant. Ya' gotta be able to catch Moon Drops, and to do that, you're gonna need to train your body for it. So... walk on your palms with your body parallel to the floor... while not touching the floor with your fingers, or anything besides your palms, at all."

Chiyo chuckled as Shoichi mentioned that he thought distractions would help her out a bit. It was something that everyone seemed to say lately, that she needed to loosen up and relax and not focus so hard on things. She knew this to be the case, but she required the activity to be calm, so she'd eventually have to find some way to mitigate her circumstances. "Fuck! Fine, if even you say it, it has to be true huh?" she said sticking her tongue out at the Sky King who soon enough motioned towards the ground. A need to descend seemed to be fine with the young woman and once she was on the ground again she allowed her regalia to revert to its original form. From here, she was hearing out what Shoichi had to say about the next aspect of the training and it caused her a bit of confusion. Beyond that the mention that nothing but her palms would be able to touch the ground made the girl frown as she looked over the Sky King's person seeming to assess his physical fitness while she did, those multiple pupils showing in her eyes while she did this. "Sou... ka." and while she did so she'd shifted the vision between them if a moment of eye contact was made. This would be done so she could make sure this wasn't too far outside her physical capabilities. "Fuck, this is going to hurt tomorrow." she mentioned and with that done, she turned her body reverting her eyes to normal to assume this position which she oddly enough started from a handstand which was perfectly possible for her given her leisure activity with the Thorn Queen of their generation. But as she tried to lower herself into into the position that Shoichi had claimed necessary for this training she lost her balance and comically fell into the snow. "FUCK!"

As he waited for Chiyo to begin, Shoichi reverted to consuming pocky one stick at a time. In the meantime, he observed the starting handstand of the Storm Queen, which... didn't seem to transition very well. Once she fell, Shoichi cringed and recalled a very crucial detail he had forgotten. "Eto... gomen, gomen. I forgot something. Ya' gotta be able to shift your center of gravity. That shit's physically impossible without doing it; your legs'll bring you down every time. Shift all of your weight into your chest. I know, I know, dat ass ain't gonna make it easy, but... I think ya' got a good pair of balancers up there. Want help?" he asked, stepping forward to offer himself for potentially keeping the lass' lower body elevated while she adjusted to the shifting.

After she fell, Chiyo heard an apology uttered by Shoichi, followed by an explanation of why this action didn't work out the first time she'd attempted it. Her eyes narrowed in his direction as she gave him a look which could only be classified as evil from her fallen place. "Physically impossible.. no shit." she offered as commentary. Chiyo wasn't well used to things not working out the first time she tried it, but it seemed there was at least a reasonable enough explanation to keep her from completely losing her mind over it. She laid in the snow staring up at the sky for a few seconds while processing the information about the balancing of her body weight and why she might find it difficult initially. She exhaled then before she finally got, picking herself up out of the snow, dusting herself off and rotating her shoulders. "Fuck! I'll be damned if gravity or my own anatomy stop me from doing any fucking thing!~" she mentioned seeming to hype herself up quite a bit before going back to her hand standing position. Only then after blowing her bangs from her face did she remember that the Sky King had offered to help. Surprisingly enough, she'd say something most wouldn't expect. "I'll accept the help, since ya' offered." she mentioned before she began the work of trying to lower herself while shifting her center of gravity even farther up her person than her navel which is about how far she'd gotten before her previous fall.

"Don't talk like you already knew that after falling over from trying it," the lad replied while leaned forward to inspect the Storm Queen's form again. He wasn't expecting to actually have his help accepted, but to his surprise, it was. Being one to keep his word and offer assistance where desired, Shoichi stepped behind Chiyo as she assumed the position again. As he leaned forward to grab her by the ankles, he offered a bit more commentary. "That's a bit closer to home. If the weight shifting keeps being a problem, you could always ditch a few clothes~♥"

"Obviously, I found out the hard way." the Storm Queen mentioned of her words about the impossibility of walking on one's hands the way the Sky King suggested. Moving right along, he actually did help her out and she soon found herself in the proper position with all the strain that required, even with the Sky King holding up the lower half of her body, finding the proper shift of her center of gravity was still a bit more work than Chiyo would have expected. Still a few more moments and she'd be relatively certain of having found the right point to rest her weight on to be able to carry herself by this new method. But before she could comment on this, Shoichi said something which caused her to turn her head so she could look back at him over her left shoulder. "Huh? Run that by me again... how the fuck is ditching clothing supposed to help?" she asked of the Sky King assuming of course that she'd missed something important in his sentence in her concentration to get into the right position.

Of all the things he expected to receive as a response to his most recent suggestion, the one he received was not on the list. He had absolutely nothing prepared for a legitimate question about what he had said. "Err... umm... Better distribution of gravity...?" he said with an upward inflection. Frankly, the Sky King had simply been saying whatever words had popped into his head, as he often did. It was simply in his nature to do so, and the thoughts he had were quite frequently of a perverse nature by default.

"Right. Sound fucking logic you got there." she said a smirk on her face as she was now more certain than she was before that her actual question had caught the Sky King off guard. She was playing along with this at the moment because she thought it was funny. This probably had something to do with the unreasonable amount of time spent bantering with the Flame King, not that it mattered much in this particular moment. "Fuck! I am pretty sure I got this, how long I gotta walk around like this?" she asked of the Sky King, this was a lot of physical activity and though she was used to being really active, she was also all about results and she didn't see any quickly coming from any of this.

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast