Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

"Hai!" he said with a smile while awaiting Chiyo's first official use of wind manipulation. She performed it successfully, and though her wind burst didn't quite reach the palm tree she aimed for, the range and force behind her wind was precisely what he anticipated. Her surprise at her ability to do this was also to be expected, but it was a rather pleasant moment which ended in Shoichi grasping both of the lass' shoulders. "Osu! You did it!" he exclaimed. "It's all uphill from here, but now you've got yourself an easy path to wherever you wanna go. So, where do ya' wanna go next?"

Chiyo was a bit stunned when Shoichi grabbed her by both her shoulders after she successfully did what he asked, she probably wouldn't have been as stunned if she hadn't been simply amazed by what she'd just done. 'I really don't think I am the one who should have this... oh well, it's too late to turn back now.' she thought as her eyes flickered around and she saw the scattering light and took it to be a sign this wasn't a skill she could just leave or run from. Still it was a happy moment and a large smile came to her face as she turned to face the Sky King. Her subsequent action would involved hopping up into his arms and slipping her own around his neck. "Fuck! You're a really good teacher, Shoichi!~" she said happily. "Arigatou Gozaimasu~" and upon thinking about it further she tried to figure out what she'd do with that sort of thing, and she only had one thing come to mind. "Hm, I'll probably just want to wind blast stuff... with cold air and ice. 'Cause... it will be useful to me." she said with a quick nod. She hadn't much thought about what to do with this, but she knew she was prone to using range over melee and the ability to manipulate the wind directly could only help with adding range to her melee combat.

"Hai hai," he said in response to the thanks he had received. With the young woman hopping up and throwing her arms around his neck, he used his own arms to hold her up by the midsection. Apparently, her goal was to use the wind offensively to augment her projectiles, or perhaps to create new ones. This was an interesting method, and actually fed into his earlier assumption that Chiyo would have been a Power type as a wind rider. "That sounds about right. Blasting shit is pretty fun. That's why I made a laser~. Anything else ya' want while we're out here?"

A smile came to Chiyo's face as the Sky King mentioned that he also liked blasting things from time to time, and it was the thing which had lead to the development of one of his tricks. It was one of the ones she was familiar with and it made her smile pretty widely. "I always liked that one~" she said her smirk becoming just a bit devious as she allowed the Sky King to hold her up just a bit longer and enjoyed the feeling, she was quite happy they'd made up. After all of this she was asked if there was anything else she wanted while they were still outside. "Iie, I think that's enough for me to play with for a while. But..." she thought about it a bit more remembering that she had something important she could share with Shoichi that would help him develop his predictive ability. "Tomorrow, you should remind me that we should play tag. If we do that, I can show you how my eye actually works and in the process help you develop that visual skill of yours for battle purposes." she said with a wide grin. In all actuality it was what she'd been doing with her own eye, so she understood in theory how it could work which is why she'd suggested it. "I'd do it now, but I feel like I could pass out." she mentioned pecking Shoichi on the lips before she wiggled free of his grasp. "And you could probably use some sleep too right? Wanna have pudding with me first?" she asked offering up one of her favorite late night snacks as she often did when she and the Sky King were sharing a hotel suite, as she rolled towards the main building of the house stretching her arms and shoulders as she moved.

"Tag? That sounds fun as shit!" After the young woman's peck on his lips, and during the subsequent movement, Shoichi released his hold on her person. An offer for pudding was placed on the proverbial table thereafter, and in spite of this being the sort of day that made the Sky King simply want to sleep and move past it, he figured it was in his best interest for numerous reasons to enjoy a bit of late night confections. "Sure; let's go," he said as he followed suit.

"Hai! I knew you'd like that..." she said figuring the Sky King would find it very easy to enjoy play for play's sake. Beyond this it was a very easy non-combat way to make someone use their eyes, and she doubted Shoichi would have the type of trouble she'd had figuring out how to play properly. Moving right along it seemed he was content to accept her offer for late night sweets and soon enough she was back in the house rolling towards the rather large kitchen on the first floor. She found it with great relative ease and once she was there rolled towards a cabinet which had been empty and opened it to show she'd stocked it herself with several dozen packages of lemon pudding with the small disposable spoons. She'd grab two of each before heading to the bar stools set up by the counter to enjoy, she'd offer Shoichi one pudding cup and one spoon, before looking at how high up the stool was and hopping onto with a minor look of displeasure. Even with the increase in height afforded to her by the ATS she wore right now, she figured she'd have difficulty doing this barefoot. But that was a matter for later. "Itadakimasu~" she chimed happily as she opened her pack of pudding to enjoy happily that which she'd loved since childhood.

This moment of following the Storm Queen was the first time Shoichi had seen the ground floor of his own house; or at least this version of it. As such, he afforded himself a few moments to have a look around before Chiyo offered him a pudding cup. "Sankyuu," he said while accepting the cup and spoon, and taking a seat beside the Storm Queen. In a matter of moments, he had torn off the lid and begun eating. "I think I'm going to join this parts war."

Chiyo was happily devouring her pudding cup, when the Sky King mentioned that he planned to join in on the upcoming parts war. This made her look up from her delighted eating. This was of course, the second time she'd heard this today, but she was interested in his reasoning. "Why?" she asked simply between slow bites. She'd been considering this herself, but she hadn't figured out a good reason to do so, but given her interaction with the Rumble King this afternoon she was a bit worried about the people involving themselves in this parts war. She wanted to look after the smaller ones who weren't quite done yet, given how much time it'd taken her to get this far, she didn't want anyone else to be stunted by the people they were forced into fighting. Plus Aomine and his people were a looming threat, and not something she wanted to push onto the next generation either.

When Chiyo questioned his participation in the parts war, Shoichi had a mouthful of pudding. He swallowed this bite first, then simply held the plastic spoon against his lip as he replied. "I faced the Raidraptors today, and they were strong. But... it's not the same for the rest of their generation, and even the Raidraptors will encounter some problems after people who went and developed for the sake of beating a team as strong as ours in the last tournament. These guys are gonna need a friendly presence around. Besides... it's gonna be fun as shit from what I've seen!"

During her continued eating she heard out what the Sky King had to say about the coming Parts War and she could only nod her agreement. Though she hadn't had as much of an interaction with the younger generation, she figured it could be fun to have someone to play with, and with no stakes for themselves they could help out. A smile crossed her face as she looked at the Sky King and agreed with his reasoning, because it was good in its simplicity. "Hai, that's some solid ass reasoning. I'm down. I also think we might need to be around to take the heat off the little ones while they figure out what way is up. And I always need something to do." she stated giving her own more general reasons for wanting to participate. Involving the rest of the group would be a pretty good thing to do, besides it would allow them to keep more solid eyes on everything. Which only brought up a single question. "Eh, should I arrange a meeting with everyone else, should we see if they wanna play too?" she questioned, wanting to involve the rest of her peers if they wished to participate would be for the best, especially considering the threat looming at the end of said Parts War.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast