Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

"Oro?" he said by force of habit. Frankly, he had yet to consider the overall setup of this building compared to the last; especially regarding room placement and the like. So, as he formed his reply, he rubbed the back of his head in thought. "Oh, shit... I hadn't even thought about that sorta thing. To be honest, this whole thing kinda blew over my head immediately, like we were going to end up sleeping back at the hotel for some reason. It's been so long since the old house, I didn't even register that we actually live here now." With that, he lowered his hand and raised his head toward the sky beyond the window. With a building this size, he could house the entire second generation of Gravity Children, and then some. But, he somehow doubted that would be in their best interest. "Well, I can't exactly assign you a room or anything. I'm not your landlord, and haven't been since Roze came back anyway. I ain't gonna kick you out or anything, though. Sleep wherever you feel comfortable, I guess."

Chiyo looked at Shoichi her eyes widening just for a moment before they went back to normal. She supposed it was rather normal that the Sky King hadn't thought much about the logistics of the lives of his current roommates. She had to admit that it was a new idea even to her, she didn't much like the idea of decorating or anything like that nor did she really care where she slept in respect to anything or anyone else. She'd more than likely choose a bedroom close to a large bathroom and hold up there. "Fuck, you could assign me a room. But if you aren't going to I suppose, I'll just find a room I am okay with and pass out in it later~" she mentioned shrugging the whole thing off. After all, she left the smaller bits of her life up to the other people in it, as such she didn't much care about this or that... there was also the matter of what they'd actually come home to do. "So, would Usagi-nee have come here and claimed a room already?" she questioned rolling backwards toward the door as if she intended to go looking for their pink haired Pledge Queen.

"Meh. I don't think that's a me thing. I don't like telling people where to go and keep their shit when I could just give them the freedom to choose," he said regarding the possibility of assigning Chiyo a room. He had done such a thing once, and it felt incredibly off. In this case, he figured trying something new would be the most optimal way to approach having these new quarters. As he followed the Ice Queen, he considered the idea of the pink-haired girl Usagi having entered the building already. Since they hadn't entered through very conventional means themselves, the likelihood of this being the case was completely open to debate. "I think it's possible. We won't know until we s-" And, just like that, Shoichi was interrupted by means of being knocked over by someone. He looked up, and lo, the pink-haired Pledge Queen of their tower had stumbled over him. She wore a pair of ATs, strangely enough, but this wasn't the first time Shoichi had seen this. "... Search. Found her. I am the world's greatest detective. Worship me."

Chiyo heard out what Shoichi had to say about assigning people places in the world, and she supposed it made sense that he didn't want to do that, given it wasn't really much like him. Giving orders and making people do things was more something the Ice Queen herself would do, and arguing about getting a room didn't seem prudent because she enjoyed the freedom of choosing. "Fuck, well... I can't argue that... and I do like choosing everything so~ I'll just let you know when I do." she said with a nod. As they moved right along it seemed Shoichi also didn't know where they'd find their Pledge Queen without them having to look for her, but soon enough the pink haired young woman seemed to appear of her own volition, which the Sky King would claim credit for. "You don't get fucking credit for finding someone who walks into you. No worship!~" she said grinning with teasing in her voice. She'd then turn to the pink haired young woman and aiming to hug her in a moment of excitement. "Usagi-nee!!~" she chimed as she jumped into the young woman's arms she'd seen a full body of the young woman and went on to comment. "I missed you! Are you riding now too? Wanna do something later?!" she asked in a manner most akin to the way she'd behaved when she was just a hyperactive kid in need of running around.

"Eh? S-... Sho-kun!" the Pledge Queen exclaimed with a reddened face upon realizing what she'd run into and fallen over. She very quickly righted herself and bowed apologetically. "Sumimasen! I was just... uhh... well..." she started, though Shoichi soon interjected with a laugh and a shake of his head. "Having fun, obviously. No need to apologize for that." With that said, the white-haired lad averted his gaze just in time to hear Chiyo rejecting his demand for worship. "I totally get credit for that! It was my super secret awesome detective skills that let me stand right where she was going. You wouldn't know, 'cause you ain't got the power," was his response.

Right after Usagi righted herself and dusted off herself and Shoichi, the girl was rather instantly tackled by the Ice Queen. Meeting the other lass' embrace, she nodded to address the ATs she now wore. "Hai hai! I've been riding for a little over a month now. Let's go on a run together some time!"

"Fuck. No. No credit. She was here having fun and you didn't know it any more than I did." Chiyo said sticking her tongue out at the Sky King. She seemed to be most amused already and as her embrace was returned she found out that their Pledge Queen had been riding proper ATs for a month which is about how long she'd been absent from the general public. But before she'd address this she had one more thing to say to Shoichi. "I got powers, you just don't know which ones!~" this was her final bit of teasing before her attention reverted to Usagi. "Of course! I look forward to it!" the Ice Queen chimed as she finally let go of their Pledge Queen seemingly amused. It appeared that in the month she'd spent in the Flame King's company she hadn't realized how much she missed the rest of her friends, not that she didn't like the Flame King, simply she was used to constant entertainment on a lot more fronts than a single person in general could offer. This was simply how the young Ice Queen dealt with everything in general.

When it was stated that he knew no more than Chiyo about Usagi's presence, Shoichi opened his mouth to speak. However, there was nothing for him to say on the matter, so nothing came out. Chiyo went on to mention having powers which he didn't know about, which prompted Shoichi to dart toward her and grab her by the shoulders, shortly after her release of Usagi. "What!? You've been hiding more stuff from me!? Tell me!" As he went about shaking the Ice Queen by the shoulders, Usagi held a hand over her mouth and chuckled lightly. "Where have you two been, by the way? The house has been here for a couple of weeks now."

A cheeky smile was on the face of the former Fang Queen right up until the moment that Shoichi started shaking her wondering what else she could be hiding from him. She tried to smile but her brain was being shaken like mad as she tried to answer the young man. "Fuck, you're going to shake my brain loose, Shoichi!~" she said her voice seeming to vibrate with the motions that her body was taking. "Besides, I can't show off everything at once, gotta keep a surprise or two." she said as she tried to stabilize herself. It seemed beyond this that the Pledge Queen found this interaction amusing in some way which caused the Ice Queen's eyes to dart in her direction as she shrugged. "Fuck! You didn't get my text, Usagi-nee?" the Ice Queen questioned as it apparently slipped her mind that the Pledge Queen didn't count among the leaders of the Black Order so she wasn't privy to the Ice Queen's month of training with the First Generation's Flame King. Beyond this she never had a problem answering the pink haired young woman's questions and thus she did. "I was being trained in a no gravity space, by Yoichi. I was there for about a month." she said nodding concisely.

"Damnit!" Shoichi said, ceasing the shaking of the Ice Queen and crossing his arms in a huff. In the following moment, though, he was looking through the corner of his eye with a deviant smirk. "I'll just have to draw it out with some of the stuff I've been holdin' back."

Usagi's eyes widened when Chiyo said where she'd been. Her face also reddened instantaneously at the thought that Chiyo had been in a confined space with the Flame King Kurama for a month. "Y-... Yoichi!? You mean...?" she asked. The tone she spoke in, and the expression on her face at the time, caused the young Sky King to raise a brow. "Oro?"

The Ice Queen was finally let go of so she'd stop having her head shaken and she held her head with her eyes appearing to swirl as she blinked a couple of times. Still, she was pretty much back to herself by the time the deviant smirk and eyeing of the Sky King happened along with his statement that he intended to draw out the rest of Chiyo's new skills with something he'd apparently been holding back. "Fuck, I knew you were holding out on me. Expecting me to put everything on the table when you haven't done the same~" she teased. "Unfair." she followed up sticking her tongue out at the white haired young man. Soon after Chiyo's explanation about where she'd been seemed to bring about a bit of recognition from the Pledge Queen and a blush which Chiyo noticed and it made her chuckle. "Fuck. Yes, the First Generation's Flame King." she said having a few choice ideas of why the pink haired young woman had reacted the way she had at the mention of his name.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast