Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

"You're one to talk, aren't ya'?" he asked rhetorically in a tone that reeked of sarcasm. He soon shifted the juice box into his left hand, if only so he could use his right to tap at his bite wound. Little did he know, this would be leaving quite the permanent mark on his flesh, but he didn't seem at all bothered by it. As such, though he accepted the aide of the Storm Queen, he did so while shaking his head still. "It's nothin' to worry about. Actually felt pretty good at the time."

The Storm Queen's eyes flickered over Shoichi. He was quite right about her own inability to understand other people. But that was the point in this particular situation. Still he accepted her help after tapping on he wound present on his collar bone. Since her help wasn't turned away she went about applying antiseptic to stop the bleeding and then applied the bandage as if it was something she'd done on a regular basis, and it would be a virtually painless moment for Shoichi as well. Though the mention of the fact that the bite delivered felt good at the time of receiving made the girl pause and look at the young man a small blush creeping up on her face. "I mean if you say so..." she said having finished her work she covered her face for a second waiting for the red tint to retreat. "Better?" she asked of the wound with her face hidden.

As he received treatment to his wound, Shoichi remained relatively still. The pause by Chiyo after his earlier statement did not go unnoticed by the young man, but he did not immediately address it. This changed when he was asked if the bite was better following the application of antiseptic. The hiding of the Storm Queen's face simply would not do, so Shoichi reached out to grab her by the wrist and pull her closer to himself. He would then kiss the woman to end his night, or rather, the next day or so.

Shoichi fully woke to the morning sun a full day later, and after his morning shower, he disappeared from the room. Over the course of the next hour, he would be found in the kitchen downstairs, moving about as if he intended to whip up a breakfast of champions for an entire army. At some point, the pink-haired Pledge Queen also entered the kitchen, but she did no more than sit at a table and watch as the Sky King darted around the room wearing nothing more than a pair of white boxers and a blue apron with the words "Blow the Cook" written in gold letters on its front. "Sho-kun! Don't forget the fruit mixes!"

Chiyo seemed content to hide her face for a few moments longer, but the Sky King was having none of this. The follow up to the behavior would be the young man grabbing her wrist and pulling her in closer. Such affection and tenderness was the thing which the girl liked most about the young man in her presence. And after a few seconds a kiss ensued and it was the perfect ending of their night.

Moving right along, Chiyo would wake a while after Shoichi a day or so later. She wasn't groggy and when she opened her eyes, they contained her natural slit pupils. A stretch ensued and she felt the soreness associated with the bite that had been delivered to her neck. But it was kind of pleasant after the fact, she spent a few seconds sitting in bed, before she decided to get up properly and have a shower. Some 20 minutes after that the girl would be walking out of Shoichi's room and down the hall to her own, wrapped in a towel, with two large safety pins in hand. A simple sniff of the air would let her know where her housemates would likely be found. She'd spend a few moments getting dressed in pajamas as she didn't really intend to leave the house immediately and restoring her pig tails. Before she joined the Sky King and Pledge Queen downstairs. When she did she'd be wearing a pair of pajamas which were decorated with fangs and purple lips per her general like of those things with her large pigtails and straight bangs. "Ohayou Gozaimasu!~" she mentioned as she entered in time to see the Sky King zipping about and the Pledge Queen sitting and watching who she joined.

"Moshi moshi!" Shoichi said, being the first to reply to the fanged lass. "Sit down. I'll be done in a few!" he continued, having never broken his rhythm in whipping up this smorgasbord of a breakfast. The next thing to become visible in Shoichi's area by the stove was the flipping of numerous pancakes, in a manner almost akin to a juggle show.

"Chi-chan... Ohayou gozaimasu~♪" said Usagi in a sing-song manner. She looked directly in Chiyo's direction while giving her greeting, and a gentle, yet slightly devious smile was upon her face. "Slept well~?"

"Hai hai!~" Chiyo said to Shoichi before she took a seat across from Usagi who seemed to be in a very good mood, and watched as the boy whipped up a massive breakfast. Since the pink haired young woman before her had spoken to her, the Storm Queen's eyes shifted towards her. The sing-song way in which she was greeted was quite normal, but the follow up which was a tiny bit devious made the small girl's eyes narrow. "Fuck! Well, yeah I slept fine." she said without averting her gaze at all, because admitting such a weakness would only lead to teasing, though in the moment she really wanted to. "Usagi-nee you've gone native on me haven't ya'?" she asked wondering since when the pink haired girl had developed such deviousness. She was among the most innocent of her friend group and the fanged girl didn't expect the slightly teasing quality to the girl's question.

While Shoichi was apparently pulling out a trio of massive goblet-like glass dishes, Usagi retained a smile and eye contact with the Storm Queen. True enough, she was never the most mischievous of Gravity Children, but there was much to be heard in this house for several days straight, and such a thing would tamper with the mindset of anyone for a bit. "No, no... but, when in Rome and all. I hope it was as satisfying as your last trip~♥" she said in a hushed tone of voice.

"Oi! Flavors!" Shoichi called out, seeming oblivious to the ongoing conversation behind him. "Oooh! Raspberry!"

Chiyo seemed to be once again trapped in a conversation about the things she did behind closed doors, and out in the open while no one else was around with the Sky King this time. She could understand given the Pledge Queen's close proximity how such a thing might have tainted her mind a bit. Still a cheeky smile crossed the young woman's face. "Eh, well...it was better than that. It was the best~♥" she said in hushed tones as well. Rather subconsciously touching the bite mark on her neck which was covered by the straps of tank top. When she was rather suddenly asked for a flavor by the Sky King the small girl scoffed as if it was a stupid question. "Fuck! You don't really have to ask do ya'? Lemon~" she chimed seeming to be happy to know that there was dessert with her breakfast.

Usagi stared at the other woman with wide eyes, as if she found her words nearly impossible to believe. In fact, given her own experience with the Flame King in Miyabi's Trophaeum Tower, she did find it almost impossible. But, to each her own in this case. "S-... Sou ka..." she said after a long pause. In the meantime, Shoichi looked over his shoulder with a raised brow directed at Chiyo. "Well yeah, I had to ask. I didn't assume you'd want lemon in what I'm fixin' up, but... never mind, I'll make it work," he said with a wink as he returned to the task at hand.

Chiyo watched as the Pledge Queen seemed to be in disbelief of what she had to say about her most recent good time. Of course, Chiyo was fine with this, given it meant she wouldn't have to share, with this in mind she simply grinned and nodded. Moving right along, apparently whatever Shoichi was making, he didn't initially intend to make with lemon. But given Chiyo's love of that particular fruit she didn't really seem to mind all that much. The wink offered by the young man made her gaze flicker over him just a bit. "To be fair, if given an option lemon is always my choice. I didn't actually ask, what are you even making right now?" the Storm Queen questioned happily.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast