Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

"Why would I just show everything I've got? Then I've got nothing to pull out against whatever you've been hiding," Shoichi replied. In the meantime, Usagi was showing a great deal of surprise at the confirmation Chiyo had given her. Shoichi was a bit out of the loop here, so he simply stood still as Usagi continued to question the Ice Queen's experience. "Sou ka... So... did you get to...?"

Chiyo's eyes darted to the Sky King and she found herself chuckling at his logic. "You say that knowing I'm hiding something now, you didn't know that in the first place, and you still held out on me. Unfair." she said frowning slightly not liking something about what she said. "Actually, no... I am not hiding anything. The other things I have learned weren't necessarily useful in our first meeting today. And what makes you think you'll need something against whatever you haven't seen yet huh?" she asked. This was the truth, because the Ice Queen had a few new skills but not all of them seemed necessary for a moment or two of conversation in a friendly manner. It would seem that the pink haired young woman was content to ask about the Ice Queen's doings with the Flame King though in not so many words. At first Chiyo seemed to process the question asked very slowly as if she hadn't quite caught the meaning, which she only needed a second or two more to get to the right idea and when she did her eyes widened and she stared at the Pledge Queen blankly. Still she wasn't going to lie to the other girl about it so she answered as she usually did. "Oh... that's what you're getting at huh? Yes." she said with another nod.

As this exchange happened between Chiyo and Usagi, Shoichi's confusion and wonder became apparent. When Usagi spoke, he leaned toward her with a hand pressed against his chin in thought. When Chiyo answered the other lass' question, he leaned in her direction with the same pose. What he took from this conversation was not at all what was actually being discussed. But, such was the thought pattern of one Takeuchi Shoichi. "Ehh!? You're talking about some super secret trick, aren't you? I wanna know, damnit!"

Chiyo had said all she intended to say right now about her encounter with the Flame King. Of course, it seemed that Shoichi thought he was being left out of this conversation and though Chiyo was about to fill him in on what they'd been discussing in a very straight forward manner, it seemed that the Sky King's assumption about their discussion was that it had to do with a trick. This caused the Ice Queen to turn to the young man and look at him blinking three times. While thinking about the situation... 'Only Shoichi, would assume that I spent a month alone with an attractive man and the thing we're discussing right now is all about ATs.' she thought only to smile at the Sky King. The blandness of his thoughts when they weren't specifically about chasing skirts made the Ice Queen rather happy to know him, and she realized it was his easy-going one-track mind that she liked and missed about him while she'd been gone. The thought she had and his simple mindedness made her happy so she jumped at him slipping her arms around his neck and offering him a hug while she explained. "No. That wasn't at all what we were talking about, though I'll tell you if you actually want to know. And I promise, I'll show you every trick I have... if you really want to see them." she said seeming to be very happy right now and ever honest.

Usagi had been prepared to react to what she heard, but Shoichi's interjection made her take pause. In the heat of the moment, she'd forgotten the Sky King was present, and didn't know how to address the matter now that he was involved. But, it seemed things were going to work out just find, considering the male's AT-filled brain. There was only one little hiccup in this train of thought. Apparently, Chiyo was content to tell the young man what he wanted to know, but Usagi didn't assume he cared if he knew it wasn't a trick or something.

With the Ice Queen's sudden embrace, Shoichi was only made more confused. On the other hand, she clarified that she and the Pledge Queen were not referring to a trick, and offered to both explain the discussion, and showcase her tricks. "Not a trick? Oro... Well, sure then. I'll take all that good shit."

Chiyo was content and her hug seemed to confuse Shoichi and after she was content to let him go she saw the look on the face of the Pledge Queen. She wasn't sure what to make of it, but she figured it had simply slipped the pink haired young woman's mind that Shoichi was with them when she began to question the leisure activities of the Ice Queen and the Flame King. When Shoichi mentioned that he did actually care what the Ice Queen and the Pledge Queen were discussing she looked up at him and then at the Pledge Queen pausing if only to consider the wording of a sentence which wouldn't cause the Pledge Queen to blush or faint. "Usagi-nee wanted to know if I made it with the Flame King when I was alone with him." she said with a nod. With that very succinct and almost politically correct explanation of the Pledge Queen's question out of the way she moved right along to the rest of what she'd promised. "I'll show you the rest of my tricks when we go outside, though I could probably give a minor demonstration of the other skills now if you wanted to observe them while they aren't being used on you." she mentioned her eyes flickering over the Pledge Queen as she mentally decided on a very easy way to showcase the simpler uses of her eye.

And so, his curiosity was sated, followed by the progression of Chiyo's thought train into the matter of her new tricks. As she moved on, though, Shoichi was just registering the earlier statement made by the lass. His eyes widened slightly, briefly flashing the form of the Over-Cross Twinkle Eye before reverting to normal. When this happened, his demeanor altered ever so slightly, seeming to hold an air of minor disgust. "Wait wait wait. That weirdo!? That's fuckin' gross! Where'd your standards go?"

And just like that everything seemed to be fine. Until apparently the sentence she spoke earlier seemed to fully dawn upon the Sky King what the Ice Queen meant or rather it just seemed to register in his brain. And the reaction which came from it shocked the black haired girl as she tried to think of why the Sky King would almost Brain Charger and be upset about it. Partly because she'd be exposed to the forms of the Sky King's other personalities and neither of them would have been upset with what she'd done, so obviously this was something of the Sky King's own problem. "Huh? Hold up..." she said looking at him as if she was well and truly confused. "My standards?" she said her head tilting all the way to the left as she began rolling around the Sky King. She didn't know what the Sky King was getting at in this moment, but something about it seemed to annoy her deeply, it was a nagging sensation at the back of her mind that she'd only recently come to understand.

"Yes, your..." Shoichi's retort came to an early end due to the gathering of thoughts prior to its completion. In the end, he decided against going down this proverbial road, choosing instead to turn his gaze away. "No... No, nothing. I just don't like that guy; ignore me. It's not like I can say anything about skipped training either, since I ended up in the same boat on my end." With that said, Shoichi stood and allowed the Sky Regalia to part around his feet so he could quite literally step out of his ATs. "Anyway. Hey Tink, you up for tuning something?" he asked, shifting his attention toward the Pledge Queen, who nodded in response. "Sweet. Take those old Bagram cores back out. I'm handing them off."

"H-hai..." said Usagi. Though the pink-haired young woman was quite perturbed by the interaction she'd been seeing unfold before her, she figured she'd at least diffuse a bit of tension by quickly accepting this task. As such, she took hold of the Sky Regalia when it was offered, and beckoned Chiyo toward herself.

She'd been ready for a fight at the start of the Sky King's first sentence. She didn't know why but she didn't much like the type of hypocrisy he was about to lay down on her. But this wasn't meant to be... Chiyo took a deep breath and when the Sky King next spoke she closed her eyes and let it go. Mostly because the confirmation that he'd done the same thing allowed her to clarify what must have been the Sky King's minor bout of jealousy. Chiyo could somewhat understand, but she couldn't bother feeling jealous about anything given that the Sky King she'd known had always been pretty free with himself. She'd already assumed such a thing had taken place. Beyond this the little Ice Queen didn't even bother explaining that she'd figured all of that information for herself she simply said nothing more as Shoichi stepped out of his regalia and the Pledge Queen beckoned her forward. Chiyo took the step forward immediately understanding what the Sky King meant. "Sou ka... that's what you meant." she said of the apparent undiscussed plan to help her finish off her Regalia.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast