Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Takeuchi Manor

"Mm!" would be the immediate response to the Storm Queen's words. They originated from just a bit down the hall, to the left and in the opposite direction of the master bedroom. The Pledge Queen's door was open just a bit, and just like with her room in the previous building, ATs and various parts were scattered over the entirety of the bedroom. In the center of it all, she sat in nothing more than a bath towel from a recent cleansing, and her still-damp hair dripped over the very parts she was currently tinkering with. Upon first sight, one would realize the reason she had only mumbled her response to the Storm Queen. In her mouth were screws and bolts, which obviously belonged to whatever small device she was throwing together.

She soon enough went looking down the hall and found the Pledge Queen up to the same thing she'd been up to the first time Chiyo had found her outside of the Tower. Her tinkering made the Storm Queen smile as she pushed open the door enough to stand in the doorway with the pajama's thrown over her shoulder. And she stared at the pink haired girl in the floor taking special care not to look to hard at the random parts scattered around as the disorder would drive her mad if she thought too much about it. "Usagi-nee!! The upgrade was fucking awesome.~ Did ya' go outside and play in the snow?" she asked of the pink haired young woman in the floor wondering if she understood the gravity of the change she'd made for the raven haired lass.

"I'm glad you like it," Usagi spoke through the screws betwixt her teeth. She did so without bothering to look up at the Storm Queen, as she was a bit occupied putting the final touches on what appeared to be a basketball-sized machine of some sort, featuring a voice-activated interface. When she was done, she went about applying the screws to it, and seemed to take great joy in its completion afterwards. "I didn't go outside after earlier. I've been making these little things for the house~"

"Aww, the point of Christmas in July is celebrating!!" Chiyo mentioned rolling her eyes. Though she understood the Pledge Queen's love of making things, especially now that she could actually do it and have it do stuff. She felt the same about riding now so, she didn't begrudge the pink haired young woman her idea of a good time. "Um... what does that do?" she asked of the device currently being completed simply as part of her curiosity. This would be followed by a question she wanted to have answered about her regalia, or rather an alteration she wished to be made to it. "Eh, small favor though... anyway to keep my regalia from going so far up my legs when it activates. I totally shredded my shorts. And though the temperature itself doesn't seem to bother me, I'd prefer not to be naked if it's at all avoidable.~" she asked thinking her request wouldn't be that big a deal. Evidence of the need for such an alteration could be seen on the girl's person, in the form of her tattered clothes and nearly naked lower body, the only thing maintaining her modest besides the scraps of what had formerly been cargo shorts was a tiny pair of lace boy shorts black in color worn beneath them. "Please, Usagi-nee." she added after a moment of thought.

"I just figured it would last for a few days after falling," she replied. With the last screw in place on her device, she placed the sphere on the floor. When it made contact, it expanded and released a pair of wheels for transport, a pair of arms, and an optic lens with a green add-on before it. "These are already all over the house, and they all have different functions, but connect to a hive mind-like program. This one is a bit different; it scans a more detailed version of R.E.A.D. that I call Battle Power... something the existing system doesn't fully take into account. It looks into physique, Regalia, and performed tricks to determine the number based on the ability to destroy." When Usagi finally stood up, she placed a hand atop this robotic creation of hers while looking at the ruined shorts of the Storm Queen. "Sumimasen. It's either that, or ATs the size of computer towers on your feet. Crazy Diamond is made of five separate Regalia cores, and a Sky Key. It took a lot of compression just to keep it from being a body suit."

Hearing out the Pledge Queen's explanation of what the small device she'd created did, the Storm Queen's eyes went wide. Beyond this point it seemed that there was a lot the pink haired young woman had taken into account when she'd begun the creation of these devices. It was impressive beyond all reason. "Aww, that is awesome!!~ Usagi-nee you're the best!~" she chimed. This excited waned a tiny bit though when the young woman explained the nature of the Storm Queen's regalia and why it couldn't be compressed any further. A pout came over the girl's face as obviously the only answer to this new problem was to change the way she dressed to fit the new style of her regalia. "Fuck! I hate shopping and I am not going to like shorts, short enough not to rip when they activate. Ugh, so much work... I don't wanna!" she said crossly throwing a small tantrum of sorts. It could be noted that she hadn't addressed the easiest solution to this situation which would have been simply changing the style of lower body clothing she wore. As she pouted she looked to the Pledge Queen and clarified. "That isn't a complaint at you, I still love my regalia!~ I just don't wanna clothes, it takes too long. And I can't imagine the nudity required to wear a body suit... so I'm really happy that wasn't what was gone for." said the dark haired girl. She really didn't like the idea of shopping or looking for clothing which wouldn't interfere with her regalia's release.

"Hmmm." Chiyo seemed to be having quite the conundrum with the newest form of her Regalia, but she also seemed to be overlooking the most obvious answer to the issues here. Of course, Usagi knew why this was. The obviously tomboy-ish Storm Queen had never really been one for skirts and the like in any situation outside of school, as far as she could remember, but this was something she couldn't simply avoid suggesting. "If you don't want shorts that short, you could always get a skirt. I'm sure your school uniform would be fine if you activated your Regalia now."

Chiyo paused, hearing out the Pledge Queen's suggestion, she couldn't help but remember that this young woman had always tried to get her to wear a skirt. Her own preferences meant that outside of situations where it was required like her school uniform she simply didn't wear them. "Oh? Are we on this shit again?" she questioned as if the question itself should be enough to suppress the idea. Of course, what the girl didn't realize when saying this was, the last time the Pledge Queen had suggested such a thing, she'd been about 7 years old, and it was part of her presumed lost memories, leaking into her head. "Hell my school uniform wouldn't even have a skirt if I'd gotten my way. I still say Shoichi has something to do with that." she mumbled. Thinking about it from the standpoint of the past she'd petitioned to be allowed to wear the boy's uniform as an expression of herself as a straight A student in a leadership position at the school. She'd been turned down flat and decided to follow the rules if only to keep everyone else off her back about it. She didn't care if her school uniform would survive, the Storm Queen hated the idea of being relegated to skirt wear for an extended period of time. Her nature was too aggressive and her need to not flash people too high for her to agree to such a thing ever.

"If not the skirt, then you could always find a pair of shorts small or loose enough to survive the activation. The only way I can change the Regalia into a smaller form is to take away the Storm," Usagi said with nothing shy of truth in her words. There really were no options beyond these if Chiyo wished to avoid having her ensemble ruined every time she activated her Regalia. But, unless she was asked to revert Crazy Diamond to its previous form, she would not do so... or rather, she didn't intend to do so anyway, as the Regalia now felt quite alive to her. "Oh! There's a robot in the bathroom as well. You can use it for soap scents, drying off, or... anything, really. Just don't ask it to dry your hair. That feature does... something entirely different..."

"Fuck!" this was the only word spoken by Chiyo at first before she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Being given her options in such a way she had no intention of altering her regalia unless it was actually necessary. Beyond this she'd only been griping because she didn't feel like going through the trouble of changing her wardrobe. A few seconds after a sigh escaped the young woman. "I don't want it changed, I like it too much for that. I'll just do what I always do when I don't want to do stuff, which is to find someone else to do it for me." she said a wide grin spreading across her face, as she decided it would be best to just let someone else choose her clothing for a change. Beyond this she looked down at the young woman who claimed that she'd made a bathroom robot to do all sorts of good things which was interesting news considering that would be the Storm Queen's next stop. Only the last clause about the use of the hair drying function caught her attention. Now even without the use of her special eye Chiyo had noticed that the Pledge Queen's hair was still damp, and it took her only a few seconds to realize what this function must do. "Uh-huh, Usagi-nee you also put shower heads in the floor didn't you?" she asked this question not really because she cared, but to give the girl the idea, being a hentai like she was she figured she'd enjoy such a thing, if they weren't already there. And Chiyo considered it a kind gesture, even without directly speaking on the girl's personal habits directly. A wicked smirk crossed the girl's face as she bowed and headed out, "Ja Usagi-nee and thank you for the help." she said before turning on her wheels and rolling towards the bathroom which she'd spotted on her earlier trip.

Soon enough the small girl was in the midst of showering with her ATs up against the far wall while running a deep tub full of hot water. This tub was made like a jacuzzi and had jets so she figured she'd spend a bit of time soaking after enjoying getting clean. She looked over this bathroom robot with a smirk as she reached down for vanilla scented soap which was her apparent favorite for use. After about 45 minutes of shower and soaking and quiet alone thinking time, Chiyo came to the conclusion about the things that were happening right now. Mukuro had hinted that she likely should have just done a bit of work to figure out what was wrong with the Sky King so perhaps she should do that, she figured she'd rather he be properly angry with her if he was going to be rather than allowing it to fester in his head. With this thought in mind she dressed herself in a pair of long pajama pants and a compression tank top which she seemed to be favoring presently for general lounging. She went back to her room to return her regalia to her beside and looked down towards the Sky King's room. 'You are so not a coward, you can ask a simple question.' she thought to herself as she knocked on his door, though she secretly hoped he wasn't in there to give herself sometime to rethink this kind of irrational and brash confrontation.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast