Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trash Bin

Trash Bin

Leaning against the the bar, the black haired male seemed to grin while conversing with one of the bartenders, an old friend. Tapping on the glass top with his knuckles, he took the last swig of what remained in a sake bottle before putting it down and taking a few steps toward the door as the club finished up closing. "Miyabigaoka, huh...? Tch, center of Air Trecks my ass." The male chuckled before hoisting an AT back marked with a red and black team sticker on it. Walking across the empty floor, Shuurai could only shake his head, this town a far cry from the Tokyo he had grown to love. 'Less people though...', he commented internally.
    Last edited by Akimatsu; 05-17-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Trash Bin

"Ora...?" He looked up towards Mukuro while still rolling backwards at a steady pace. Chuckling aloud, his electric blue gaze clashed with his attire and the ATs, but they seemed to hold genuine interest. "Well, well if it isn't the Tar King himself... Mukuro~." The young male seemed to tease, almost like an older brother who hadn't been home in years. Which technically, that was the case. "Welp. Figured I'd better get off my ass and check out what the competition back home was like~. 'Sides, the Abyss Watchers gotta uphold our title, eh?” Now stopped, he shoved his hands onto the pockets of the black overcoat he wore, looking up at the moon.

Trash Bin

Throwing his hands up in submission to Niko's equally hard stubbornness, Inabikari stifled a small laugh. The Tar King... Just like the others who were so set in their ways. It reminded him of why he was glad to leave.

Nevertheless, the subject brought up was a tender one. The rider in question had been brought in rather recently and he hadn't had much time to really 'see', the term used by those who felt roads rather than throwing around the term. "I can't say for sure. But there's potential, that's certain~. Worried?"

Trash Bin

Jojo landed on top the building in front of the spa. She gazed at the entrance a moment before hoping down, making her way towards the doors. She wasn't her usual self, this was shown by the plain expression on her face. With her head down she paused for a moment, shuffling through the pocket of a large sweatshirt, which belonged to Jirou, looking for the room key she was given during her last visit.

The white-haired Sky Queen of the first generation Gravity Children, Takeuchi Roze, had occupied the majority of her day in a secret location, training what could be called her successor to the Sonia Road. After such bothersome activity, she thought to relax at her favorite hangout, even in the absence of the Flame King who managed it. When she arrived, she was surprised to see another member of the Kujo family. This wasn't one she was familiar with, but one she'd seen in passing a few times, and perhaps shared a few words with on one or two occasions. Roze wasn't really one for entertaining children, but... this one was the sibling of a good friend and companion, so she thought she'd at least play nice. "Yo, Sparky," she said most nonchalantly, adding a pat to the top of the lass' head as she stepped into the building.

The young Flame Queen flinched when she felt a hand being place on her head, she glanced back only to find it was one of her brothers friend. She had a vacant look in her eyes before forcing an smile towards the white haired woman, " Good evening..." she paused before recalling the woman's name, "Roze-nee." She had heard her brother refer to this woman by such, and didn't know another name to address her by. "Do you know if Ichi-nii is here?"

It seemed the young Flame Queen sought a bit of information from Roze when she passed. When an inquiry was provided, the woman turned around to view the child, which she did with a raised brow after having a proper look in her direction. "No. He's... on vacation," she said. In all technicality, the Flame King had simply extended his week-long vacation by an extra month for training purposes, but that was a bit of information that didn't need to be shared. "What's eatin' you, squirt?"

Jojo's face twitched at the news, she'd heard he was away but she wasn't aware it was extended. She hadn't seen much of her eldest brother since she was released from the hospital. As she thought about it she began to recall her defeat, she shook the thought out of her head before speaking, "Oh nothing really I just hadn't seen him in a while, plus Ji-nii invited Satoshi-kun over to drink and watch football. He started yelling at the screen for some reason so I left. Though he forgot to wash clothes again." She said glancing down at the sweat shirt which hung off her small frame like a dress.

Being more direct she spoke, "I wanted to talk about something that happened a while ago is all.", though she tried to sound confident her voice cracked halfway through, causing she smile towards the woman to fall for a moment before resuming her pretend cheerfulness. "Thanks for letting me know Roze-nee. Anyway, I might as well enjoy myself while I'm here right?" she smiled at Roze trying not to let her own thoughts and feelings show on her face.

"Makes sense. He's about the only one of us who'll hang out with that guy," Roze commented on the topic of Jirou having Satoshi as a visitor. Even though the latter had recently showcased a redeeming quality or two, long before that, Jirou had been one of few to acknowledge him as a comrade. Moving right along, Roze let herself into the building, leaving the door open behind her, holding to the assumption that the child would be following suit. "Alright, I'll bite. Talk my head off, kid. I've got nothing better to do anyway," she said in passing. There was obviously something bothering the young Flame Queen, in spite of any efforts to conceal it. If nothing else, perhaps fishing for information could provide Roze with a source of small talk while she relaxed herself.

Trash Bin

A thread full of spam, deleted or trashed posts to keep them from breaking up the flow of an existing thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast