Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trash Bin

Trash Bin

Jojo left a trail of flames in her wake, as she landed in front of entrance to the Skytree. She glanced up, trying to see the peak of the tree, yet only when she squinted did she see a glimpse of it. She took a deep breathe before rolling towards the doors. She had made up her mind that she was ready to become the team member her peers sought out. With one push she opened the doors making her way to the second level which the Akatsuki had made their hideout.

"OI! Is anyone home?" She called out hoping to get a response.
    Last edited by Kiyomi; 01-22-2017 at 11:45 PM.

450 meters from ground level, within the Tokyo Skytree's secondary observatory which the team Akatsuki called their base, was the silver-haired Blast King of the third generation Gravity Children. The observatory had been heavily modified for incredible living conditions, and thus, the boy sat upon a luxurious couch with an 80" flat-screen television before him, and a video game controller in hand. At the moment of the Flame Queen's arrival to the observatory, he seemed to be enjoying a cigarette while playing a rather fast-paced racing game of sorts. Hearing the child's voice, he peered over his shoulder for just long enough to confirm that this was, indeed, Jolyne. "The fuck're you doin' here? How'd you even find us?"

"Racing? Really... like you don't get enough of that." these were words spoken by a purple haired girl with a short pineapple hair cut. The right side of her hair being pushed in front of her face. Soon enough though her visible purple eye would look over the couch at the girl who'd come to see them. And upon having a quick look at the girl she scoffed. She'd then gracefully shift on to the back of the luxurious couch facing the young blonde lass while the boy played his game. "I am also curious... though there are a couple of obvious answers I'll avoid saying while you tell us." she mentioned perturbed by this entire situation. If nothing else, the small girl in front of her, seemed to be utterly capable of getting under the Dream Queen's skin in recent times, and this seemed to have only gotten worse since the girl's absence.

Jolyne kept a straight face as she was greeted with mild tones of hostility, "Well, it's not often you hear about someone capturing the Skytree." She answered The Blast King, glancing around the decked out arrangements that had been made.
    She clenched her fist slightly to regain confidence from the lack of friendliness coming from their tones. She cleared her throat, addressing both of her peers this time, "I wanted to join. For a while I was just acting like a brat, but I am now the teammate that you require of me." Though she kept stable on the outside on the inside she felt uneasy, yet couldn't place why.

"Fuck no I don't! I mean, yeah, I get to race a lot... but I dig cars. It's more about pimpin' the rides than racing anyway; I just gotta make the money to do it." These were the Blast King Hayato's words toward the purple-haired lass. He continued his game-play, but left an ear open for the retort(s) of the Flame Queen. True enough, her words were those of an individual who had found their faults and acknowledged them, but words were only words at the end of the day. He paused, putting the controller on the coffee table thereafter to free himself up for the sake of looking in Jolyne's direction. "So you just wanna join now? And you think you're the member we need, after we went and got somebody else 'cause you were givin' us shit," he said. Before going on an all-out tangent, the Blast King sighed, forcing himself into a moment of possible optimism to fit what morals he expected their team's leader to uphold. "Prove it."

"Uh-huh, I suppose that makes it a bit better. I can see the appeal of customization." the girl went on to say. She was a person who was quite taken with the way things looked particularly herself, so she could see how one would like to change the look of the vehicles they used in a game. Moving right along it seemed that the young Flame Queen was finally trying to do something with herself, but the purple haired girl agreed it'd come a bit too late. Beyond that, this girl appeared to be in worse condition than she had been before. Regardless of this, the Dream Queen would be about as fair as she could be. "Technically speaking the team has all the members it needs to survive. And we work well together so it's about as perfect as we need it to be." she said in an unbiased tone. "I agree with Hayato-kun though, if you want to join up, you're going to have to prove you mean it. To be honest, you don't look like you're capable of much now... even after your self actualization." the purple haired girl mentioned with a single push of that hair out of her face only to have it fall back into place.

Her resolve was firm among other things, "I accept any challenge you've got." she grinned up at the pair of friends. She revved her ATs causing sparks to fly from the wheels, it was a sign that her fire hadn't been put out yet. Despite having such confidence, the uneasy feeling came back to the pit of her stomach. Ignoring the feeling she spoke with valor, "So what's the name of the game?"

"Ugh!" the Blast King grunted as he removed himself from the couch. As per usual, he had been enjoying his game in nothing more than a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, so he took a few moments to himself for the sake of donning proper clothes. Once he was dressed and wearing his Regalia, he rolled toward a very specific window amongs the panoramic set, which he then opened before addressing the Flame Queen again. "We're an E-Class team now, so ya' gotta at least be able to run Hurdle. You know the other tall building next door to this place? That's on the other side of us now. We're going down the Skytree, around it, over to that building, and up to the top. First one on the roof wins, if ya' can manage to not splatter on the ground after we drop from here. I'll give ya' a hint... use the side of the building."

The Dream Queen waited patiently for the Blast King to get dressed. She like everyone else, knew how he enjoyed his gaming time. She almost felt bad for the interruption of it, but she had no interest in the particular race, other than confirming her own theory that the small girl was somehow worse than she had been before. "Hm, I suppose it would be for the best if I tagged along for posterity's sake. I'll keep an eye on the race, it should be at least a little amusing." she said as she walked towards the window as well. There was an assumption being made here, that the small girl would have a problem with the way this race was being run. But, she'd leave this for Hayato and watch its progress.

She waited for Hayato to get his cothing, and as if the uneasy feeling were venom, it began to spread through her whole body causing her to shiver for a moment. Her will was beginning to break as she rode over and looked out the window. Though she had never feared heights before, she somehow felt less confident about the situation. She shook the thought off, remembering that she was stronger since the last time and realized her past mistakes. She swallowed hard keeping a playful grin on her face, "Even I know the basics, ready when you are." She spoke to the pair.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast