Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Abenobashi Shopping Arcade

Shizuka's eyes were trained on the cage as Toshiro stepped into it. It seemed her speaking with him at set him at ease, which in turn set her at ease. That being said what began happening with the boy's left arm was something she'd never seen before. It was quite the curious sight to behold and it made her wonder exactly what sort of body modifications. 'Feathers? Growing out of his arm?!' Shizuka was stunned. She'd never considered that the physical alterations of gravity children would be taken to such extreme.

Meanwhile the boy's supposed opponents came to a halt looking at this young man. Most of them were stunned by the thing growing out of his arm, but assumed it was a trick or that he was some sort of faulty tuner. There was a logical explanation for this in the minds of these men, however all that was replaced by hysterical laughter when the young boy told these men that he wanted them to attack all at once. And even beyond this, he was apparently very polite. "Where the fuck did they dig this guy up? Who even says this kind of shit?" the leader said leading to a stream of giggles erupting from the group. A single finger of this man raised in the air and he made a circular motion. Such a thing set all the young men within into a circling manner around the young man as they prepared their attack. "Well, fuck it. We aren't ever going to be handed a match this easy again. Might as well take it! And thank the poor fool for his kindness." he said a chuckle resonated within the group and then after about three seconds all of them said "Arigatou~" and once it happened, they all jumped towards the young man. One aimed at each leg, each arm and the leader going for a swift kick to the boy's head. It was as if they intended to take him out completely in a single, fairly well coordinated group attack. If they hadn't been loud idiots Shizuka might have been inclined to respect the logistics and follow through of such an attack.

As the men of this other team had their fun, the feathers coated Toshiro's arm until they ultimately merged into a slender black armor from shoulder to fingers, ending in a set of razor-sharp claws. From the ending point at his shoulder, there were still feathers showing as if they had been encased by the sleeve as well, but close inspection would show that they were one and the same. Every movement of his left hand, no matter how tiny, forced movement of the wind in gusts around the claws. "Ejii Endo!" he chanted. With a swipe of his claw, Toshiro willed forth a torrent of wind around him, carrying enough raw and destructive power, plus cutting ability, to blow away and shred anything around him, including the cage itself. He did not know how these men would fare against such an attack, but the young man found himself incapable of doing any less than this with the appendage he had forced upon him.

The feathers merged into an armor covering piece which had Shizuka's eyes wide. But she wasn't afraid. No, this was an amazing development, and with it came a very powerful wind based attack. "Sugoi!" fell out of the silver haired young woman's face as she watched taking the needed roll back to avoid being hit by the coming debris of the cage coming part.

As this happened the attacking group of outsiders seemed to be completely dumbfounded. They were shredded and battered by winds that happened so swiftly they couldn't even try to react to them. In fact, most were simply blown away just like the the cage itself and left at the very least unconscious and trying to pick themselves up. The leader removed his helmet seeming astounded and coughing up a tiny bit of blood. They had normal human bodies and thus had taken a massive bit of internal damage. "Fuck! And to think they still had monsters like this hiding from the rest of us." he commented. He couldn't move yet though, but his pride as an individual made him speak aloud. "You win, you weird fucking kid. I guess the Black Order still reigns supreme. For now anyways." and with that said he seemed to pass out. The winds having died down Shizuka made her way to the edge of the now broken cage and offered her little brother an arm up onto the platform so they could leave. Countless nameless members of the Black Order were already filing in from further down the tunnel to clean up the mess and try and begin fixing up the place for the next races. "Yare, yare... I didn't know they'd go so far as to physically modify your body like that. I suppose that is just how things were in your second tower." she said calmly. "Sho-nii's gonna be so jealous. That's pretty cool thing you got going there. Really powerful too, nice work... winning your first parts war." she finished up. It really was odd the way her brother had broached this subject, but she couldn't think of anyone who would have a problem with this situation.

"Kaijuu? Iie," Toshiro said when the leader of the opposing team referred to him as a monster. His left eye became black with two glowing red rings as he walked forward, noting that even though the leader had lost consciousness, the others didn't seem to be in the same state just yet. "Daga... Ore wa akuma!" The feathers stemming from the ending point on his shoulder began growing and spreading as wind materialized lightly around his claws once more. Whatever he intended to do with this came to a screeching halt as the voice of the woman behind him reached his ear. In this moment, his eyes widened and returned to their normal state, and the wind around his hand ceased. He made a conscious effort to revert this apparent transformation of his arm when he turned around to respond. "It's not cool," he said. "It's... sentient. This arm of mine is a weapon, and it knows it. I said I didn't have much control... and that's what I meant."

It seemed for a second or two that her younger brother wasn't yet done with whatever it was he was planning to do with the fallen AT Team. Still, Shizuka's voice had made him refocus and force his arm back into what was now its normal state. A bit of confusion crossed the young woman's face. "Just because it has its own mind doesn't mean it's not cool." said Shizuka seeming to already be thinking about this more than most people would. She had a bit of an idea, but she'd likely need more evidence of things before she could be sure. "You said it's a weapon and it knows it's a weapon. If that's the case, what is it meant to destroy or fight against?" she questioned seeming to think about it in an objective manner. "You'd probably have an easier time controlling it if you knew what it wanted." Shizuka surmised. "Well that's the theory in my head anyway. We could ask the others, at the very least Muu and Chi-chan would probably be able to come up with something that might help you." she said opening up her phone she looked at the screen and her eyes went wide, in her musing about the situation and the potential for extreme intelligent conversation, she'd forgotten that her brother wouldn't know that they'd found their generation's former Torrent Queen. "Come on. Black Order has a meeting and if we don't leave soon, we'll be late." she said seeming to be a tiny bit pressed not to be tardy, she walked to the edge of the platform and offered her brother an arm up so they could get going.

Toshiro eyed his sister as if she'd spoken the strangest words to ever cross his ear. He could not bring himself to think of this development the same way she did, though this was in part due to having physically gone through the process of getting it. Either way, the woman's superior reasoning skills were brought up for the first time in years, bringing a chuckle and a grin to the young male's face. "Yeah... you're probably right. If you'll help me, I'll give it a shot," he said while reaching up to take Shizuka's offered hand. There was one thing in particular, or rather, two things, which bothered him. "Wait... Chiyo? We'll be late? Do you want me on this team of yours? I thought you already had the biggest team around..."

It seemed her reasoning was logical enough to get her brother on board and he was willing to accept her help to try and control this arm thing of his. Moving right along since, her hand was grabbed Shizuka used her upper leverage to pull him up onto the platform a smile on her face. "Good, I'm glad to help." she mentioned only to begin rolling towards the steps once his feet were on the proper level of the platform. The questions he further presented after her other bit of speech made her eyes widen. It'd completely slipped her mind that he wouldn't know about the former Torrent Queen. Beyond this he seemed surprised that she wanted him along to the meeting and asked if she intended to make him part of her team. She looked stunned for a few seconds. "Uh, yeah. I completely forgot you wouldn't know about that. A little while after we all were freed from the Tower, Sho-nii found Chi-chan, apparently her elder brother is the one who stole her from our Tower. She's... uh pretty different now. She'd apparently lost most of her memories. We still aren't sure how many of them she has or not." she said on the matter of their black haired friend. She could have gone on to explain how all of this happened, but it was a lot of information and partly only speculation since the fanged girl was so very private and quiet in most cases.

As for the team thing there was a bit of explaining to do as well. "Yes, we'll be late. Even if you don't wish to join, attending the meeting will be the easiest way for you to meet up with most of us. I should explain however, that the Black Order is a conglomeration team, its composed of a few smaller teams. But small is relative, each of the main teams which make it up had at least 100 members. And the Black Order itself contains dozens of members who don't belong to any of the smaller teams. The Disciplinary Committee formerly known as Hydra presently known as Chimera is run by Chi-chan, and her second in command was this pet human of hers named Kyoya, but is now Kanda. The Vongola is run by Muu and Aki has recently become his second in command. And I run a team called the Black Hand... with Lavi as my second in command." She mentioned. "The team was made to make Sho-nii Sky King... which we did. But we're all joining this next parts war as well, mostly to see what the younger generation of Gravity Children are capable of. So our core teams need to be remodeled." she explained calmly before returning her eyes to her brother. "And, of course, I'd want you on my team without question, but only if you want to." she said in fairness to the lad, this was a lot and it would be completely illogical to just expect him to jump into the parts war when he literally had no stake in it.

"... Sou ka," he said. What he received regarding the whereabouts of Chiyo, and the workings of the Black Order team, was quite a bit of information to process all at once for the male, but he tucked it away for the sake of his own understanding later. "I think I got all that. If you want me to, I'll join your team. It's a bit weird, though. You and Mukuro are under Shoichi? I don't get it." Regardless of his own opinion on the matter of this team, if it was his sister intending to have him join, he would certainly be doing so. As such, he followed suit, intending to be led to this meeting and wherever else Shizuka aimed to drag him to.

To the confusion that she and Mukuro technically were under Shoichi only a smile would come to the girl's face. "Well, it's a bit complicated. Sho-nii is Sky King, he's our sky and it required the agreement of all of us to make it so. Metaphorically speaking, he encompasses us all, and whatever oddness Sho-nii has about him, he's always reminding us to have fun, and is very helpful. He helped me out a little while back when I was having a tough time... but I'm not really sure you'll understand unless you actually see him." she said unsure because metaphors weren't really her thing, regardless of how much she liked reading she never really got this, but like the others who were part of the core team, she'd always felt the need to help Shoichi reach the sky. "It's cool though, he might show up at the meeting. If not, we can swing by his place." she said of the Sky King. "Speaking of, since you want in, you're my first round pick." she said with a nod, knowing she'd have him on her team set her at ease quite a bit. "Now to Miyabigaoka Academy... it's where the meeting is." Shizuka said, dragging her brother off to meet with his friends from long ago, and chatting with him along the way to catch him up on things he'd missed.

Friday afternoon, three members of the Black Order left the Chimera sub-team's headquarters to investigate the previous afternoon's destruction of the shopping arcade. Only two of these individuals were from the actual team Chimera, and the first to approach the remnants of Abenobashi was the team's Lieutenant, Kanda Yuu. The blue-haired teen carried with him what appeared to be a bokuto, which he held in a reverse grip with his left hand. "I haven't seen this yet. It must have been spectacular yesterday."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast