Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Abenobashi Shopping Arcade

The other two walking around with Kanda were, the leader of the Chimera Team a girl dressed like a punk rock model named Akaru Chiyo who had long pig tails and straight cut bangs. "Fuck! the video didn't do it justice~ Why does all the fun shit happen while I am doing other shit?" the girl wondered pouting specifically because she hadn't been involved with anything fun. The other girl with them had green hair and was a prospective member of the group. "Really? Both of you are into the destruction?" she questioned finding it a bit strange that this was something the pair of them bonded over. Then again, she had no idea how the two of them ended up in such a pairing nor did she understand what kind of pairing it was.

Meanwhile underground was a small girl by herself. She was wearing an over-sized zip up hoodie which had long bunny like ear extensions. This girl's hair was the lightest shade of lavender it could be without being white and her eyes were also a light shade of purple. As she hung out here, she had her hands tucked into her pockets, she looked as if she couldn't have been older than 13 or 14. And she simply played underground waiting for someone from the Black Order to come.

"What were you even doing before the meeting? You had been gone for an entire week without any explanation," Kanda questioned. As he continued forward, he looked over his shoulder at the green-haired lass, who questioned the other two seeming into the destruction that occurred here. "I would like to say either of us would have been able to either avoid the destruction, or make it worse. Speaking for myself, I'm not exactly into it. As for what caused it, though... that's interesting." What was more interesting than what Kanda had so recently mentioned, was the fact that the path downstairs was clear of rubble. It was as if someone else was already here, and given the amount of time since his last training session, he was sort of hoping for this to be true. As such, he immediately took the path downward. "I hope this is as good as I'm expecting it to be."

When asked of her whereabouts before the meeting the Storm Queen shrugged. She really didn't want to explain what she'd been doing the week before, mostly because it didn't have anything to do with anyone else. "I spent a month training, I deserved a bit of a vacation after that. Besides, it was for the best that I didn't do anything that could get me in trouble, after Christmas in July I didn't wanna hear anyone's mouth." the Storm Queen mentioned without actually saying what she had been doing for that week, except to say that she took an extended vacation. "Christmas in July, are you saying you're the reason it snowed a blizzard?" the green haired girl asked. To which the Storm Queen only shrugged though she had an unreasonable smirk on her face thereafter. After which Kanda expanded on his own like or dislike of destruction. A chuckle came from the fanged girl as she followed along seemingly amused. "Well, I prefer to avoid any unnecessary damages that could draw bad attention to me. But if shit's already fucked up... it isn't my fault~" the Storm Queen mentioned, who was obviously all for a bit of messed up stuff. Soon they'd be descending a bit behind Kanda and upon reaching the bottom they'd see the girl in her black hoodie with her bunny ears hopping about. She'd look up. "Oh, so you do have proper friends. That's nice." the small girl said looking up with those piercing purple eyes.

"Sou ka," was all Kanda had to say about Chiyo's alleged vacation. Moving right along, his arrival on the lower floor brought to Kanda's attention a certain young lass, whom he was sure had done the damage to this place. "You're the one with the chemical fire?" he asked. As if to make it more apparent that he would be the challenger in this meeting, he stepped forward and spoke to the Storm Queen behind him. "Do you have the stickers?"

"I assume by proper you mean gravity child." Tomoko said seeming to be over this situation already. The purple haired child only smiled up at the woman. "Or strong, those things aren't mutually exclusive." mentioned the child. But soon the blue haired male teen was stepping forward and thus claiming the spot which would be that of the challenger. The question given to the purple haired girl would only lead her to nod. "Hai, that would be me... I'm the Combustion Queen. Though my name is Yuuzuki Sumiko~ You can call me, Miko~" she said smiling at the young man before her, and chuckling at her own joke. After all, she was quite a nice person so she had no reason to be anything other than polite. Moving right along to Kanda's question the Storm Queen stuck her hands into her pockets coming away with nothing though she was quite certain she'd had the sticker she'd been asked for. "Fuck! I know I had some..." she said soon enough the small fox which was cuddled around her neck stuck its head out holding a sticker between its teeth. "Oh well, fuck aren't you a sneaky little thing Minion~ Arigatou Gozaimasu." the girl said as she rolled over to Kanda handing him the sticker he'd asked for. "Neh, you should probably get your own, this outfit so isn't made for carry capacity." she mentioned of her clothing choices. Moving right along the Storm Queen would return to her former post watching for the start of this fight. "I take it you wish to take it back huh?" she said of the space, she didn't personally care for it, but she was under orders to hold it, and she would.

"Yuuzuki?" Kanda repeated aloud with an unintentional upward inflection. 'Why does that sound familiar?' he wondered. Moving these random thoughts aside, he held out his hand to receive the Chimera team sticker from Chiyo, making use of the time it took to accept it by scoffing at her suggestion of carrying his own. "Get a damned purse, then. You may as well finish the look off." Without further hesitation, the Lotus King dashed toward the wall which held a sticker depicting a large 'D' with a bit of a special font applied to its writing. He could only assume this was the emblem of the Sumiko's team. When he reached it, he slapped over it with a sticker of...

"Wait..." he said, suddenly taking pause. "What the hell is this emblem? Were you just playing with Photoshop brushes?" With this question asked, Kanda shook his head and turned toward Sumiko once more. "Whatever. What's your race?"

"Hai, Yuuzuki~" the girl said she was seemingly in a very good mood. Meanwhile, Kanda seemed to have something to say about Chiyo's lack of pockets and her apparent need for a handbag. "Fuck! Is everyone a goddamn fashionista in this bitch? Always got some shit to say. You got the fucking pockets, you carry the shit. Fuckin' hell, I have to draw the goddamn line somewhere, lest that Sly Fox Fucker turn me into a goddamn barbie." the small girl ranted stopping just shy of slipping into her brain charger state. All this happened and it made Tomoko look at the pair of them while stifling giggles. At this point, she couldn't tell if Kanda and Chiyo got along, or if they were about to start fighting each other.

But it seemed she wouldn't get the answer to that immediately as it became obvious that the Lotus King took issue with the design of their teams emblem. To Chiyo it looked like he simply wanted something to complain about, at which point the Storm Queen scoffed. "The emblem is obviously multiple beast mouths swallowing the heads of other beasts." said the girl in a flippant manner. "Also I am not the one who designed it, I hate doing shit like that... except with spray paint... and I somehow feel like I shouldn't ever touch a can again, since I don't remember when I do." the girl started seeming to focus. "Anyways, the kitten Taiga designed that and that how he explained it to me. Please feel free to take up with him what you think about the design. I think it's fucking awesome~" she said knowing full well the Lotus King wasn't the kind of person who would hurt a child's feelings. All while this happened the purple haired girl they'd come to face was laughing hysterically. This was an interesting group of people. "Wari~ You remind me of some of my friends~ It's nice... you guys are funny~" she mentioned as she tried to get herself together but she still wasn't quite over the shock of these two talking to each other. "Um, I usually just run dashes... or hurdles, those are kinda fun at least. Hurdles, definitely do that this time." she said her face still spread into a full grin because of the antics of this pair of older teens.

"Urusai, boke! If you're going to advertise yourself, at least have a bonus package!" he yelled in response to the Storm Queen. He continued forward, but paused when it was stated that the young boy Taiga was the one to design the Chimera emblem. "... Oh... well. Of course it's a show of pure artistic potential coming from a kid. I just... expected more from an adult, is all," he said while seeming to sweat bullets for a moment. Moving right along, he addressed the Combustion Queen once more. It seemed her preference for this battle was an E-Class Hurdle, which was all fine and dandy to Kanda. "I prefer Cube, but Hurdle it is. What's the finish line?"

"Fuck that. I'm not even advertising, I'm just trying not to be naked when my regalia activates... if it doesn't fit in my pockets, I don't fucking need it." the small girl argued for herself, of course... she also had to admit, that she'd forgotten her general need for storage when she'd specified her outfit type. But she supposed that gave her a change to worry less over the contents of her pockets which would have likely been done to break her obsession with what was in her pockets anyways, and the compulsion to check them. Soon after, Kanda appeared to be sweating bullets about the apparent artistic prowess of the youngest member of their core team. This made the Storm Queen snicker, "Sure ya' did, totally believable with you sweating bullets~" the girl mentioned sarcastically teasing what was obviously the young man's ability to come back from such a downward spot.

The girl in the bunny outfit seemed to be a bit amused still. But Kanda was apparently okay with the kind of race she favored. The girl looked down the abandoned tracks and knew how far they stretched in either direction, having had all of the previous day to look around. "Eh, this one... "she said pointing to the left. "Lets out above ground near that creepy private school~ how about that?" she offered, it would give the most twisting turns and the most possible debris between the start and the finish. Watching this match would be interesting at the very least. Beyond that she seemed to have calculated that specific distance for a certain reason. The Storm Queen watched this and her gaze flickered over to the green haired girl. "This nice kid, beat y'all in a dash down the opposite track huh?" she asked. Which made the girl's eyes widen. "Hai, how did you know that?" Tomoko asked seemingly confused. "Because nothing near the school caught fire yesterday before the meeting. We would have known about it. Besides... she's obviously just testing the waters." and that was all Chiyo had to say about it, it would be in this moment that her Mangekyo would activate for the first time in its three tomoe state properly. The girl would flinch at the change in her vision but then recover enough to look down the track. "Fuck, I'll hang back a bit... Tom Tom... you should follow the race more directly." mentioned the girl, who knew that her own run would cause problems if she followed too closely. Tomoko looked at the small girl her eyes widening at being addressed by a nickname she'd received in childhood. She reached out for Chiyo and the girl went to dodge the coming hand finding her movements timing to be off, the Storm Queen stumbled. "Neh, are you okay, Chi-chan?" she asked which made the girl respond in her usual way. "Fuck, I am fine... my eyes are fuckin' newer than hell... my movements are wrong fucking... mistimed or something." the small girl said. It was yet another reason for her to hang back while this race took place.

"Creepy? Miyabi?" he questioned. As one who attended the private school this girl spoke of, Kanda could not see any aspects of it that would make sense of the girl labeling it creepy in any way. "Miyabi Academy is a good school. You should want to attend," he commented. Nevertheless, he was inclined to take a side to this lavender-haired girl. From this standpoint, he awaited the official start to the race.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast