"Fuck! I just fucking said, I didn't mean to say it outside of my head." Chiyo said while rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest. She seemed to be annoyed by this young man. But... more than that he seemed to have a problem with her choice in words and the image it put in his head. She couldn't help but find it funny and laugh. "Bakanda sees an image of a lion's mane on a bird and I'm the idiot. Fuck no~" the girl chimed seemingly teasing the young man for his thoroughly wrong assumption. And just like that he seemed to recover just fine and having gotten his exercise said that there was nothing he wanted to discuss and ran off. Chiyo pulled out her phone and checked the time. "Neh, actually I need to eat before the book club meeting... later Tom Tom." she said giving a two finger salute as she also headed out.

The lone green haired girl stood and nodded. "Ja ne, Chi-chan, Kanda-kun." she said to both of them. She was more than a bit perplexed but it seemed to feel the need to send a text message back to Mukuro. "Well, she still said no, but I think I gotta chance. Thank you, Mukuro-san." she texted before heading back the other direction. She had no idea what the other two were getting up to, but given the things said by the Storm Queen, she could assume that she should practice a bit more until she could open the doors all on her own.