Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

"Yes it does~" chimed the girl sticking her tongue out at Kanda. This was of course, simply how they chose to interact with neither of them being one way or the other. While this happened it became obvious that the Flame King had answered her and when he did she frowned down at the screen. "Well, that is true enough, you are still seeming a bit like a pyromaniac right now though~ Thanks for the info, Yoichi." the girl finished up the last message seeming amused by the idea only to look up and have Kanda putting away his bokuto. His words made her smirk just a tad. "Well, to be fair, I was going to do it when I was done here, before doing the book club thing. But... if you wanna go... I won't argue against it. I'll even show up early tomorrow, and you can bring some extras~" Chiyo mentioned as she tossed he bokuto towards the young man as well and she immediately began gearing back up. "According to Yoichi that fire is chemical... which makes me curious. I don't much care about fire one way or the other anymore, I've been far too exposed, but I still wanna see what the next generation has to offer." said the Storm Queen.

While the conversation between Kanda and Chiyo happened, the green haired girl seemed to be watching and waiting. This was about what she expected given the text messages she'd gotten from Mukuro and with that in mind she decided it would simply be best if she waited until she was addressed again. Still she couldn't help but feel a bit hopeful that she might get the transfer she desired without ever actually revealing the reason she wanted it. Though she couldn't know such a thing was rather obvious to the Storm Queen, though she didn't say anything about it.

"There is no such thing as early in Kendo. Either you're on time, or you're late." Kanda caught the bokuto thrown by the Storm Queen with no effort, swiftly placing it upon the table next to his own wooden weapon. With the obvious note that they would be going to Abenobashi to check out this mysterious Storm Rider with their chemical flames, Kanda began to move toward the exit immediately. Apparently, Chiyo had gotten her fill of fire recently, but this was only good news for the Lotus King. "It's good that you don't care. I plan to take this one. I've been way too still lately, and this should make up for that, if Tomoko is right about this rider's strength."

"Duly noted, Kanda-nii~" the girl said cheekily. Of course, she completely understood, but she couldn't help but be amused by a person who was even more about discipline than she was. Kanda was about the exact person she needed to keep her in line, and likely her greatest acquisition of the time period. Moving right along it seemed he wanted to take this particular battle so Chiyo only shrugged. "As you like, don't ever let me say I stopped ya' from doing something you wanted. Plus I would be happier observing anyways." the girl said as she finally got the last of her jewelry back on and her ATs as well. The small fox like creature jumping up into her arms as she turned to get it. "Come along, Minion, we're gonna see something new~" she mentioned to the small animal as it took up residence on her neck behind one of her pigtails hidden slightly under her jacket.

Soon after the pigtailed girl moved towards the exit turning to find that Tomoko as she was apparently known had already taken to following Kanda about as if she intended to go along with this particular adventure of theirs. Tomoko looked at Chiyo as if she could feel the girl's gaze upon her. "Did I do something wrong, Akaru-chan?" asked the green haired girl. "Why do you keep calling me that? Fuck, we grew up together call me Chiyo like everyone else or they'll assume I've been mean to you." the fanged girl said. This made Tomoko look at her strangely like she wasn't sure how to respond. "Also it isn't an option you're coming along... and I'm still not saying yes. Just so you know." she said. As she hopped in the anti-gravity tunnel and aimed to get shot up. "Hai, I understand, Chiyo-chan." the girl said seeming to not understand why this was going such a way. She'd have to talk to someone about Chiyo's personality shift, because before this moment the girl had been standoffish and completely unknowable aside from the fact that she didn't seem to know who Tomoko was before this moment. After the black haired girl disappeared she questioned this moment. "If she isn't going to say yes, why do I have to come along?"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011