"He's right~" the woman said to Sanosuke's statement that the girl was going to answer their questions. "Even if I can't compel you to answer, you'll still answer to avoid me hunting for the boy of your choosing. Besides... you can totally have people as pets... it's just a matter of attachment." said the woman who herself believed in turning people into pets, not that her child would have any reason to know this information. Moving right along, it seemed Chiyo had decided she wasn't going to answer any direct question and had instead simply pointed out that her father was wrong in his assumption about who the small girl would go for. "For the record, I really don't like being on the other end of interrogations." she put out into the air, and while the small creature rolled over on its back exposing its belly to the young girl she petted it while trying to think of the best way to go about this explanation. At her father's insistence that she continue the girl sighed.

"Okaa-chan, was right. He's an annoying idiot. His very existence makes me totally furious from time to time. He looked for me and found me when I was alone, even when I didn't remember him, he became my best friend. He's hyper, but I am too... so we run a lot together. And he's nice, just really... well, he has these moments of brilliance sometimes right after he's done something really fucking stupid... where he just shines. And I'm just really happy to be in that radiance. I trust him." the girl realized in this moment that she was way more attached than she normally let on and she frowned deeply. "Fuck, I need to never say any of that shit again, and I will definitely deny having said any of it." the girl mentioned looking to her mom who just blinked. "Sou ka, keeping a lot inside that head of yours huh?" she questioned which made the girl pout and stick her tongue out at the woman, as she hugged the small fox into her chest. "White hair, stupid face, and a tattoo under his left eye. He's tallish I suppose... " she said giving the boy a physical description while being cross with herself for admitting so much.