Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

"It was supposed to open a couple of months ago? It did, a couple of days after my birthday." the girl said thinking about it more as the small animal nudged her finger then bit it with small fangs. A smile crossed the girl's face as she reached and picked up the small thing. "Fuck, some sharp little teeth ya' got there. I respect that," the little Storm Queen then turned her gaze towards this man who seemed to say something very similar to something the small girl would say herself. A chuckle ensued at the way this sentence was delivered. "Well fuck is that what it feels like when I say shit like that to people?" she said mostly rhetorically. It seemed that this creature didn't have a name, at least initially. But this man felt the need to name it. By this time Chiyo had the small thing in her arms as it moved itself around her arms and shoulders playfully nipping at the girl. "Minion, huh? I like that~" she said picking it up and holding it with both hands. "You're my little Minion and we're gonna dominate the world, cool?" she asked of it as it wiggled in her grasp and when she brought it closer it licked her face. "Kawaii!~" chimed the girl who seemed very happy at this point. "So, you gotta name?" she asked the man, it could get really strange not knowing what to call a man who looked so similar to her brother and she doubted he wanted her assigning him one.

"Yes, and you were all meant to still be there when that happened. The Tower of Trophaeum was set to open when a certain average age was reached, to make sure all of the Gravity Children within were physically ready to be let out. Your predecessors decided to ruin that plan, and even worse yet, that idiot decided to pull you out even earlier than the rest of them!" he said. This man seemed exceedingly disgusted by the antics of Satoshi, but that was an aside. Moving along, it seemed this one had some similarities to him as well; a fact made evident when she virtually admitted to saying the type of thing he had so recently spoken. "You've been saying that sort of thing? You should stop. You're not ready yet," he replied. The only other thing he had to say came after the girl questioned his name. Hesitantly, he chose to provide his given name to her. "... Izanagi."

"Sou ka... that explains plenty. I was wondering how that was supposed to work. Yes, yes, Fuckface, fucked up we all know... he was like more than a decade in on a lie to himself... he probably thought he was doing the right thing. I set him straight about that and I've even mostly forgiven him... though that won't stop me from torturing him any time he's dumb enough to appear in front of me." she said she had no problem talking to this man so long as he was forthcoming with information. Though one had to wonder what relation this man bore to her to make him so disgusted by her brothers actions. So, she'd busy herself with their chat while she played with her new pet. Soon though it was apparently stated that this one didn't want her saying the types of things she said. This caused a laugh from the young girl who simply rolled her eyes a bit. "In specific contexts yes... and fuck that I'll do what I want." she small girl said as her gaze flickered over this man who didn't seem to be too much older than she was. When he went on to introduce himself with his given name Chiyo's head tilted to the side and she chuckled. "Nice to meet ya, Izanagi-san. For a second, I thought you were gonna make up your name on the spot too~" she chimed.

"That's the spirit," he said regarding Chiyo's attitude toward her brother. As for her will to behave in such a predatory manner while in her current state of being, he had nothing to say right away. But, as he turned away from the girl and walked to place a bit of distance between them, he spoke on the matter of his own name. "I did make it up on the spot," was his reply. "Right... you say you're a predator?" With this slight and sudden change in the man's countenance, he turned around again, his cloak flaring as his arms opened wide. Beneath the cloak, he seemed to wield a large gun holster with what seemed to be a very custom revolver shoved into it. He did not reach for it... not yet. "Prove it to me. Show me what the blood of Akaru is made of in this generation!"

"Hai!~" the girl said, only to have this man begin walking away from her for some unknown reason. "Well, still better than what I was gonna call ya'." the girl said to the name he'd apparently made up. Moving right along he seemed to take issue with her predatory nature, which the small girl was far beyond doing anything of accepting of herself. When he went on question the legitimacy of the claim the girl's eyes flickered over him. This gun he showed was quite impressive and very customized. "Nice gun." the girl said absently. "Taiga." she said and within about three seconds the small boy appeared at her side, those eyes of his large. "Look after Minion for me." she said handing the little fox off to the small boy. "Hai, Chi-nee!" he said as he quite literally bounced off thereafter, holding on to the girl's new pet, who seemed to be fine within the boy's grasp.

She then clapped her hands together as she began to move, not surprising to any of her friends this first movement would take her in a circle around this man at a rather wide breath. "Fuck, this is gonna be annoying, I really don't like these odds." the small girl said as the twins raised a cage which was the most of the platform they were currently standing on and happened to simply not include the areas everyone else was standing on. "Chiyo-chan, if you don't like the odds, you shouldn't instigate fights with every person you meet." said Len while he and his twin sister raised the new cage she'd demanded with her clap. "He doesn't even have ATs." Rin said.

"Fuck! I didn't start it... don't put this on me. But I can't back down from a challenge. I mean... I'm not a fucking coward. Plus, it will be fun... probably~" she said both of the Twins looked a bit displeased still. "Ugh, don't worry, I'm not gonna ruin your hard work or anything, snow storms in doors are no good anyways~" she chimed. "Though you might want to get to work on some thermo-regulation." she said both of the twins then chimed together. "Hai!~ Have fun Chiyo-chan~" They then scooted off to do something. "Fuck, I don't even know what you want... the fuck kinda challenge even is this?" she asked of the man as it was obviously his show today, her body was carried in a circle on her ATs the movement leaving a light dusting of ice in her wake.

Soon after his offer for Chiyo to show him what she was made of, the man witnessed the rise of a cage around himself and the Storm Queen. During the time it took for the cage to form, the man apparently known as Izanagi lowered his arms, allowing his cloak to cascade down his back without obscuring the rest of his form. "Challenge?" he asked, finding the choice of words Chiyo decided on to be interesting. "I don't give challenges. This is a writ of passage," he concluded. True enough, there was no intention in this man's mind of challenging the girl to a proper fight, or anything of the sort. But, if she was going to call herself a predator, he certainly wouldn't be allowing such a thing to continue happening without his blessing... or rather, his gift.

"Fuck!" this was the only word spoken by Chiyo as she circled. She wanted to attack this man, viciously but he was just standing here, apparently unarmed and still.... watching her. The girl's eyes narrowed those slit pupils of hers beginning to shrink into small concentric circles. The small girl shifted, crossing her legs at the ankle and leaning to the left she changed her trajectory taking her just a step closer, but she changed her mind at the last second swerving around so that she was taken back out to her original radius of watching. Surprisingly enough she was still sizing him up, normally such decisions were come to instantaneously and an attack was made. This time was observably different as the multiple tomoe of her special eye to appear over the course of a few seconds.

This sort of indecision was sort of uncommon in the girl, but in more recent times she'd started not attacking until she had some level of surety and an attack plan. And there was nothing about this man she was sure of, even while staring at him with the extra vision provided by her secondary vision. Her stalking behavior and general analysis of this situation told her she shouldn't just attack him, told her that she didn't want to be in range of this man at all, and that was quite a new sensation for the girl. Even so, such things were put in front of her all the time, she saw no reason not to figure it out. Each movement was making snow and ice but she hadn't stopped circling. "I... really don't fuckin' like this." she mentioned mostly talking to herself. "Seriously, not fucking armed in a way that I would find scary. Amazing physically but not press function key unfathomable. Knows at least a little of what I am capable of... and isn't even worried, no flinching." the girl mentioned. She was still circling and the temperature of this room was steadily dropping such was simply the nature of her run, maiming the landscape simply by virtue of her being there.

Izanagi was more than ready for Chiyo to attack, whether she knew it or not. However, no attack came. The girl instead decided to return the distance between them to its previous state, as if warily surveying him. Such an act brought a sideways grin to the cloaked man's visage, and this only grew wider when he heard the words she spoke during her realization to her own wariness. Izanagi inhaled deeply, then exhaled slowly. A light strand of steam escaped his mouth when he exhaled; this being how he would keep track of the precise temperature in the area henceforth. "Oh? Good instinct. Is that a hint of fear I smell on you?"

The smile on this man's face spoke of amusement to the girl. It made her scoff as she continued to study his physical form. His statement that she had good instincts along with the question of fear caused an odd reaction in the girl. "Says I have good instincts, questions the reaction like it isn't obvious. I fucking hate... passionately this kind of superiority when I'm not the one dishing it out. Specifically when it's obvious I can't do anything about it." she said coming to a stop she curved rather quickly flipping over the man's head to get a different angle of sight, still not trying to attack him. "I can't fucking stand it." and this was the truth, Chiyo hated all things which were outside of the realm of things she could control. In fact, she hated things she couldn't control so much she kept them as close to her as possible, domination was simply something she couldn't give up. She saw the steam coming off the man and used it as a temperature gauge since the cold didn't seem to affect her at all. But there was the matter of her fear to be addressed. "Eh, probably a little... there isn't much I find scary... but I don't like feeling like prey." she mentioned, which was obviously how she felt right at the present moment.

"Do you? Hmm. Now that you mention it, I guess I would hate that sort of thing too." This man seemed to have the slightest hint of sympathy for the fanged lass. His eyes followed her every movement while she further inspected him. After she leaped over his head, he turned to be capable of facing her new location the very moment she landed. And, in that moment, his three-barreled revolver would be already aimed at her face. He did not intend to fire, but only to point it during the time Chiyo addressed her apparent bit of fear. "... Good," he said while pulling back the gun. "Fear says there's still power within you that hasn't been unleashed yet. As long as you don't take that lesson the same way the boy did, which I don't expect you to do at all, you'll be more than alright."

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast