Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

"Hmph." this sound was made by Chiyo when the man expressed something akin to sympathy for her apparent present situation. As she jumped overhead, she knew he was watching her, it was part of the reason she hadn't bothered attacking him in the first place. His stationary placement gave him way too much reaction time to her and by the time she landed there was a gun in her face. Surprisingly enough this wasn't the first time she'd found herself staring down a gun. "Huh, three barrels and one chamber..." she said as it was removed. "Must be nice to never miss." she chimed sarcastically though she assumed that she was correct. Everything about his movements and ability to join them within this place led her to believe he was far above average. The fact that he hadn't flinched in the face of her speedy movements nor was he afraid made him out to be something very seasoned. And the fact that she was afraid, let her know he was a predator, a bigger one than she. To his statements on fear the girl shrugged. "Fuck! Whatever you say... Izanagi-san. I just like to think it's good 'cause, I'd be fucking bored without something worth chasing after." the girl said with a wide grin she couldn't help but have a light chuckle at the fact that the man before her also refused to call her brother by name. He seemed to be very invested in his disappointment.

"It used to be fun," he said about his assumed accuracy. True enough, he had never missed a proper target in his time, but doing so had simply become a standard, and had thus lost its luster over the years. This fact made it quite interesting that Chiyo claimed she would be bored without something worth hunting. There was something within the man akin to pride in this moment, but it was more like relief than anything else. Still, he couldn't help but notice Chiyo had still done nothing as far as attacking him was concerned. Of course, he wasn't quite going to complain about this. "Still searching for your answer? Take your time."

"Hm, that's about what I thought you'd say." she said of his accuracy and his reaction. She herself experienced that sort of problem for a long time, even while striving towards everything she could be. She couldn't well imagine actual stagnation. Moving right along, she noted with those crazy eyes of hers, the full extent of everything playing over this man's face and continued her circling. It would seem she was still considering what to do, but she'd already decided. "Fuck! I wasn't thinking about what to do, I know what I want to do. I was figuring out if I could." she said a wide grin coming to her face. "See... when Fuckface stole half of what was mine, he limited my creativity. I was moving to figure out what all you could see and react to... and to figure out if the trick I had when I was younger could be made with my current skills, I haven't done this since I was seven." the girl said as her circling increased ever so slightly and the temperature around them plummeted just a bit. She jumped into the air then trailing ice all around but it was all turning seemingly of its own accord as it was magnetized a specific way. This would build around them several large ice mirrors, numbering twenty-one in total. They were as big as she was, and she appeared to be reflected in each of them as she moved about, her ten points of vision reflecting across and within the space giving her 360 degrees of vision while she moved and also allowing her to attack from anywhere within. "Fuck! It's way better now, I can see everything~" the girl said as she jumped forward this time, her eyes were trained on the man and she aimed to kick forward tightening the muscles of her leg to release a fang towards his front while her person still appeared to be shifting around to his rear. In this moment it would appear that several of the mirrors contained the girl releasing a fang, which would end a barrage of about five aimed for the man from various angles.

"... Stole? Half of your...?" the man questioned, seeming quite unsure what the Storm Queen could have been referring to. Nevertheless, it seemed Chiyo knew exactly what she would be doing, and only needed the time she had taken to figure out if it was still possible for her. Both parties soon discovered that, yes, it was very much possible. Twenty-one mirrors of ice were positioned around Izanagi from all angles, and Chiyo moved through them while attacking with five consecutive fangs that seemed simultaneous to an untrained eye. To Izanagi's benefit, though, his eyes were very much trained, and locked onto Chiyo's location constantly as she moved about. Encroaching fangs were met by the man's cloak as it shifted about with, seemingly, a mind of its own to absorb the projectile attacks. "Sou ka. Twenty-one mirrors, and high-speed travel between them to make it seem like there are twenty-one of you. And you have nine tomoe while retaining your original pupil. That's almost flawless," he said. Even with this compliment being paid to the trick he witnessed, there was an air of foreboding surrounding this man and his moving cloak. "You even have a straight tomoe... just like me." Something very strange happened next. As the cloak continued to move, it seemed to discard and reproduce pieces of itself, which rapidly grew into seven feet-tall, red, bipedal lion-like creatures with muscle structure the likes of one Kujo Jirou, and jaws that seemed easily capable of crushing steel. There were exactly 42 of these creatures, and each contained eyes that were red in color with three tomoe surrounding their pupils. These were the same eyes now showing on Izanagi himself. "210 against 172. Kill." At his command, two of each creature lunged toward every mirror surrounding the man. At each location, one aimed to strike out against the image of Chiyo in the mirror itself, intending to shatter the mirror as a result, while the other covered its flank in the likelihood of Chiyo running from, or into one of the mirrors. The rear lion of each pair also bore claws, ready to swipe at the Storm Queen if she were to exit the mirror nearest to it.

The questioning of this man seemed to be one Chiyo would ignore for a second. If only because her new trick seemed to make the man act. And when this happened the girl was nothing short of stunned. She didn't know what she expected from the man before her, but he seemed to have a very unique understanding of her eye, and beyond that was more than capable of dealing with the attack she'd dished out seemingly simultaneously. "Fuck! I am kinda glad I didn't just lash out at first. Also... my regalia... he took half of it. I have it back now... but it was a pain in the ass." she mentioned while the man's cloak began to produce multiple copies of itself and then beyond that large bipedal like animals that seemed to be their own beings. While this happened the girl had started to say something about the lack of proper compliment. "Almost? Are ya' fucking kidding me? The fuck do I have to do!~" she questioned to the world at large opening her mouth to speak again would only cause her to utter something else entirely as her rant was cut short by the growth of beings she was witnessing as well as this new sort of eye, which was so similar to her own, any thoughts she'd had about her relationship to this man were now cemented. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" she asked seemingly in disbelief as she moved. But there wasn't much time for her to properly consider.

Apparently the realness of this challenge was laid out by numbers. Her 210 points of vision and basically tangible speed clones, verses the extra beasts created by Izanagi and himself 172. "Che!" each of the mirrors would be shattered and they'd appear to be exactly so as the girl moved about but her left hand extended in a fist would cause all of them to clash back together immediately after their shattering by way of a slight use of wind manipulation. The beast which aimed to swipe at her immediately after she moved out of one of her ice mirrors, was met by a singular kick of the girl's leg which wouldn't create a fang, but instead an instantaneous ice laser which would aim to pierce directly though the moving thing as well as any one of the beasts launched behind it. Since her vision was nearly flawless within the space, and her mirrors had been re-created almost instantly, she used them to continue her work, aiming to pierce through the heads of each of the 42 beasts in turn the whole thing making the inside of the ice dome look something like a laser light show from the outside. If she was successful in her reactions she'd have little to no trouble dealing with all the beasts present.

"He took... half. Of your Regalia," he repeated. This was followed by a sigh which could only be called one of utter discontent. "No. I'm surprised. That's not right. I should have expected such a thing of a phytophagous brat like him." Whatever this man's problem with Satoshi was, it seemed to have been seeded long ago. Of course, he wasn't afforded much time to linger on these matters. There was a meeting of much importance here, and it seemed Chiyo was more up to par than initially anticipated, what with her ability to instantly reform all 21 broken mirrors and pierce through the skulls of his pets with lasers of ice. "Hm. That looks a lot like my Death Penalty," he commented, seeming to have been merely thinking aloud. Still, he wasn't worried at all about the assassination of his creatures, as they weren't killed by this at all. They simply reformed right away via the same methods they had been created. "That's good. That's Akaru's blood. But, you should be mindful..." All along, Izanagi's eyes had been tracing Chiyo's movement to and from each of her mirrors. In one particular instant, in which she would be entering a mirror on the middle row, Izanagi appeared and hung onto that very same one, looking directly into it at the girl. "Kimi wa koko de kamikorosu yo."

Chiyo was content to let the man, within this cage of her making, think over what she'd said about her brother. It seemed he took a particular bit of discontent with what had happened to the girl, but given her own feelings about it, she'd already let it go. Besides that fact, there was a very nicely placed insult to her brother which caused the girl to giggle with childish delight when it registered in her mind what it meant. "So... spineless, plant-eating bug? You're funny and accurate. Respect~" she chimed as she dashed about. Much to the girl's own dismay, the man's creatures seemed to reform from nothing. "Fuck! I actually kill something and it doesn't die. So, I'd have to kill you to stop it... huh?" she said talking to herself. After the mention of the Death Penalty though, there was squealing from outside the ice cage.

"DID HE SAY DEATH PENALTY?!" the twins chimed in unison seeming to look simultaneously stunned and distraught at the same time. They were presently held up on a separate platform near by with the small boy Taiga. This platform had been recently rigged to have several fully functional heating vents keeping the temperature on and immediately around it regulated to combat the Storm Queen's abilities. It only worked for the immediate area but that didn't seem to matter. "This has to stop now!" said Len who leaned towards the rails. "Right, Death Penalty belongs to the Cerberus! She can't win!" Rin said, seemingly just as in shock. "Chiyo-chan~ You have to stop!" they chimed together once more.

Moving right along, Chiyo was soon stopped by this man who seemed to have something to share with her. She would have been stunned that he'd been able to keep up with her, but... he'd already proven he could do that. The moment which he stopped her and spoke made something of a smile come to her face. "Fuck, is that what it feels like on the other side of that threat?" she questioned in an instant before she moved again. She didn't have much time to continue thinking about it. She didn't like the way this was going, and if she hadn't liked her odds at the beginning she liked them even less now. What the twins had to say about this situation made her chuckle just a tad.

"If you want the truth, I'm not sure killing me wouldn't just leave them without a master to restrain them," he commented on the nature of these beasts. This was followed with a grin. "But if you could kill me, I take it you would try to tame them for yourselves afterwards. Wouldn't you?"

Meanwhile, Kanda stood next to the twins with his arms crossed. He raised a brow when they began shouting about this, that, and the other, but he had no clue whatsoever what they were going on about. "Why are you two freaking out about this?" he asked. Immediately afterwards, the white-haired male named Hisoka entered the discussion. "What the hell does him getting the death penalty have to do with anything? If he's a killer, that's no problem. Chiyo can take a killer."

Not only did the battle continue, but it seemed to have been progressing a bit in recent seconds. With Chiyo aiming to move from the mirror Izanagi had latched onto the front of, he reached behind himself with his left hand. His aim, without so much as looking, was to snatch the girl by her left ankle as she passed him to the left. Doing so would then leave him free to swing her about and toss her into the crowd of lion creatures, who would immediately close in with intent of restraining her by each limb with their mouths. "I wouldn't know. Any time I hear it, it's not a simple threat."

The words of the man before her, would leave the fanged girl a tiny bit dismayed. But she couldn't help but grin a bit sheepishly when it was mentioned that she'd likely try and tame the beasts if she managed to fell the man before her. "Well, fuck if I am gonna let anything do whatever the fuck it feels like in my presence. Everyone and everything, should do what I say." the girl said, her more dominating personality showing for the brief and shining moment before her escape was properly attempted.

Meanwhile, the twins were still freaking out, but hadn't managed to get Chiyo's attention. When Kanda questioned their freaking out they looked to him stunned. It took them a few seconds to realize that the others might not have known about this yet. Rin gained her calm first and thus began speaking. "Because, Kanda-nii, this man isn't the sort of person that Chiyo can beat. Him and the others like him, are the ones we are based on. His weapon was created by the Matrix who is for all intents and purposes the god of all Link Tuners." she said gesturing to themselves, Kanda and Chiyo in a single flippant move. Soon after Len was able to speak up, addressing what Hisoka said instead. "If he was just a standard killer, he wouldn't have gotten the drop on both Chiyo and Kanda in the first place. He wouldn't have been fast enough to get down here. He's a monster. Known as 'The Cerberus' in the same way that the god of all Tuners is known as 'The Matrix'." he finished speaking seeming to be distraught in time to see the current turn of events.

Chiyo was captured by the ankle and her eyes immediately widened. She thought she had a good idea of how fast this man was capable of moving and figured it would be easiest to get away in the split second after she spoke. A grin crossed the girl's face as the man went on to say that he never heard that threat properly. "Fuck... that's a bit strange." she mentioned as if she didn't know, that the threat of 'kamikorose' was also a flirtation device. Which only gave her all the evidence she needed to know exactly how this man was related to her. Interestingly enough she wasn't torn apart by the beasts which captured her in their mouths and was instead restrained. "Well, I fucked that one up. Will fully admit to not thinking you had the sort of reflexes to capture me in a second like that... it's pretty fuckin' impressive."

A grimace appeared on Kanda's face when the twins explained this man's identity as such an individual as the man known as "the Matrix". "You mean like Shoichi's mother? How many of them are there?" he asked. Hisoka seemed to take this information in stride, though he seemed disgusted by the existence of this man, and the idea that there were others like him. He knew Roads and the like were somehow involved with the current Sky King's mother, but he had never heard of such others existing.

Within the cage, Izanagi descended to ground level while his pets bound Chiyo. With a wave, he ordered them off the young woman. Her excuse for being caught was an underestimation of his ability. The fact that she admitted this caused the man to raise a brow as the lions around him disappeared. "You should know better than that. You're thirty years too early to be trying to bypass me."

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast