Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

"Yes!" the pair said in relation to the kind of man this was, with the kind of person Shoichi's mother was supposed to be. They hadn't met her either but the knew of her, by the moniker 'The Virgin Wings'. The rest though they could only shrug while they held hands. "We don't actually know, could be dozens or just a few. We know they are the basis of us... but it's kind of strange. We only really know about the Matrix because we're Link Tuners ourselves." the male Twin mentioned. His eyes widened but it seemed that nothing bad would befall Chiyo this day. "Ah, it's okay." Rin mentioned as she watched the conclusion of this moment.

Meanwhile, Chiyo was freed from the animals which bound her with a warning from the man before her, that she was going in far too early to try and match up against him. A bit of a chuckle escaped the small girl as she stood rolling her eyes with her hands on her hips. "Naw, fuck that. I would have died to the beasties two months ago. Three years and you're mine... Izanagi-san~" the girl added with a cheeky smile on her face. By her own approximation that was a pretty decent estimation for how long it would take for the girl to reach the right level to do what she wanted to do. That being said Chiyo punched the air with her left hand, causing all the mirrors around to shatter leaving ice crystals to fall around the girl and the man like falling snow.

"You also would have died to them two seconds ago. 30 years." With the shattering of the ice mirrors also came the return of Izanagi's eyes to their normal state. "You could have skipped all that, if not for the boy. You said he took half of your Regalia. So, your Road became different..." As he spoke, Izanagi took a few casual steps around the interior of the cage. With the explanation he had been given, he received clarification on why he'd yet to be capable of finding this girl in previous years. "You used that trick he had. You were the Demon of Tokyo, then. Kuso. That means I've lost a bet against your mother."

When the man replied to her cockiness the Storm Queen laughed just a little. "Yeah, but I mean... then you would have been stuck with the Fuckface as your only progeny. And even with me rewriting him a bit I doubt you'd wanna do that to yourself~" she said her hands coming up to clap together which would cause the cage to disappear per the mechanization of the twins. About the fact that she could have skipped the random hiccup in her own development if her brother hadn't been involved with the pillaging of her regalia she nodded. What he went on to say, made her eyes widen slightly, most people didn't just put together that the small girl had once been known as the Demon of Tokyo. She managed to look a tad sheepish at this information. "Fuck! I wanna ask why anyone would know about that... but I suppose in your case it makes a bit more sense." the girl mentioned, at the thought of the man before her having lost a bet to her mother over this she could only be confused. "Why was that a bet?" the girl questioned only to think for a few seconds before shaking her head left to right. "Nevermind, I don't actually wanna know. But what I do wanna know... is what's up with the beasties? Those are cool."

"True," was his reaction to the idea that he would be stuck with Satoshi if this one were to perish. It was quite a repulsive concept, but the more he thought about it, the more he realized he had to have a little 'chat' with the Horn King. He would be wanting to get that out of the way as soon as possible. For now, though, there was the matter of the bet which Chiyo claimed she didn't want to know about after a moment of thought. "I've been looking for the Leviathan for years, but we didn't know about what Satoshi had done after he pulled you from that tower. Your mother swore to the high heavens that the Demon of Tokyo had to be her child, but I couldn't agree with the abilities and amount of power from the stories being you. And, it's no wonder... half strength," he clarified. "Beast mastery is a trait that has been bred into the Akaru bloodline over years of hunting. It was taken to new heights with me. For all intents and purposes, it is your birthright."

The widest of grins spread across the girl's face when her father acquiesced to the idea that he wouldn't want to be stuck with her elder brother as his only child. After this the girl rolled around the previous confines enjoying the falling snow as the man explained what and who he had been looking for and why he couldn't find the girl while he looked for her. "Fuck. That makes sense, now I don't have to be cross that I was left alone with Fuckface for so long. I was given the name Demon of Tokyo, while I was alone and people kept fucking with me. Then when my friends found me... it became the Fang Queen Hydra. Though I will admit to going full 'Fuckface must die' mode for a couple of years while he was hiding from me with my regalia, once Usagi-nee told me it was missing." the small girl explained of her life before these moments. And pretty much for the last couple of months. Moving right along apparently the idea of beast mastery was something that was simply common to her family, though she couldn't well imagine her brother doing anything like that. A giggle would escape the girl as she realized why her father had looked so relieved upon finding her. "That sounds fucking awesome, and I'll be having all of that now, please~"

"So he took part of your power, probably to protect you, and when you found out... you wanted to kill him?" Izanagi said, seeming a bit stern for a moment before a heavy upturn occurred to the right side of his lips. "Good girl." All things considered, the man was quite pleased with how this child had turned out. Perhaps being left with her brother growing up was somehow for the better, as she seemed to have become more attuned to the instincts that were common in her bloodline by the time of the more recent generations. There was always the high chance, though, that not being exposed to Satoshi would have resulted in her becoming much, much stronger. But, that was of little importance. She was good enough to handle the inheritance he had to offer, and she even spoke as if it was a fact that she would be getting it. This attitude served the purpose of widening the man's grin. "It is. And yes, you will... but, do me a favor. Call the boy to this park, and do let him know how imperative it is that he shows up immediately."

The way the man before her questioned her response to her brother's antics made her wonder if she was going to get a lecture because of this. But... it turned out that her father apparently found her reaction amusing. It caused the girl to beam up at him showing that fanged grin of hers to him. "Yeah, well, I probably wouldn't have been so mad, if he'd just have given them back when I asked." the girl said. If there was one thing she didn't like in this world, it was lesser beings trying to tell her no, which was something she considered true of her brother at least. In the next few moments she was told that she would be receiving her birthright but her father wished her to do him a small enough favor, which was... calling her brother to the park. "Hai!" she said. She then made a few assumptions about how her brother would react to being told about her father. "Fuckface is a frightened little thing... if he finds out you are here, he will more than likely run again... hm... got it." she said pulling her phone from her pocket she scrolled through the list down to the f-section until she reached a photo of her brother which was named 'Fuckface'. She then used the speed dial function and called his phone.

After a few rings somewhere in Tokyo her brother answered his phone. "Moshi moshi, Chiyo-chan. I didn't expect you to call me." he said his red eyes sparkling as if he'd been given a second chance. It seemed her brother was happy enough to hear from her, which was more than Chiyo expected. "Oi, Fuckface, I'm in the park in Miyabi and I need your help with something. A couple of my boys are busy and I need a quick run partner. You game?" she asked of the man. Her face completely passive as she held a finger over her lips towards the group in the tunnel not wanting them to speak. Satoshi didn't seem to need to think about it at all. His sister had called him, and wanted to hang out, she'd even let him help her. Perhaps she'd heard how much better he'd gotten since she fixed him up. "S-sure. I mean... if you really want me. I'll be right there! Give me like 3 minutes." he said seemingly excited the boy took off running, not even bothering to tell the girl that she shouldn't call him Fuckface. "Hai hai, be quick about it... Fuckface." with that she was done and hung up the phone. She'd known the invitation to play would be too much for the young man to deny, especially since the women in his life didn't seem to like him very much. He also probably thought to prove to the small girl that he wasn't trying to be malicious. His desire to win her back over would be all she needed to get him to come to her... Chiyo figured that out almost instantly."Three minutes."

Izanagi knew well how Satoshi's cowardice could lead to him not showing up at all to the park when knowing the man was looking for him specifically. As such, he expected Chiyo to know as well, and anticipated a different kind of approach to drag the Horn King along. What he didn't expect, was the rather ruthless method she chose to go with. "That was a deplorable tactic to bring him here," he said while standing with his arms crossed in front of the young woman. "Good job. So, I have three minutes to teach you an ultimate secret inheritance technique that took generations and a bit of genetic modification to achieve? Plenty of time. Now, where's the exit? We have to prepare for the fun."

After her phone call was completed her father seemed to have something to say about the method she'd used to acquire the appearance of the Horn King. She didn't think her method was particularly ruthless, but it seemed that her father appreciated this approach. "That isn't nearly that bad, I did something much worse to get my regalia back." the girl said shrugging it off. Moving right along when he asked for the exit she'd look to the twins who pointed a few meters off to something which looked like a chute. "Lookit!~" they said together holding hands. "It's like a chute, well, an anti-gravity tunnel, it shoots everyone up in like 3 seconds to this fake tree thing we set up a few meters off." mentioned Len. Rin thought about it and mentioned something else. "There are also some stairs a bit further down if you don't wanna go that way." she finished which made both of them beam with pride. "Naw, fuck that, anti-gravity tunnel sounds fun as shit!~ Taiga." she started but the small boy was already standing at her side handing off her pet which jumped onto her arm and settled hanging over her shoulder. "Oh, and... this place is ours. Tell the others so they know and enjoy the space or ya' know enjoy it for yourselves for a while.~" she said to Kanda and Hisoka. And there after the small girl would escape the confines of this place and hop into the tunnel which would shoot her upwards back into the open area of the park. Assuming of course, her father would join her however he felt like it.

"You'll have to tell me more about what you did later." Izanagi was more than prepared to have a bit of fun with the girl at Satoshi's expense. When the pair of blonde twins revealed the methods of exiting this place, he looked to each of him. Normally, he would have taken the stairs, but he chose instead to follow the lass. Up he went, through the tunnel which led to the surface world. When he reached the surface, he took a few steps around the immediate area. "Now, let's begin. Tell me; in your mind, what is the ultimate hunter?"

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast