Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

"Ouch, Dad that's a bit harsh." the boy mentioned. Soon enough though he was being lifted off is feet by the collar around his neck which was frightfully uncomfortable as his dad asked him if he'd seen Chiyo. To be honest, it had been a couple of months since the last time he'd seen his younger sister. When they'd parted last, she'd hooked him up with her generation's Pledge Queen to remake his regalia, after he'd been forced into giving his old ones to her. "I haven't seen her lately. I swear... not in a couple of months at least... closer to three now. And before that I hadn't seen her in a couple of years." he said of his meetings with the former Fang Queen. About her abilities, he had no idea how his dad had come across the information that he had, but it was obvious he was furious. "Oh that." The boy sighed. "Look, I just... I was just protecting her, she didn't have any idea how to stop herself... I thought it was for the best." the boy said, not admitting that part of this had been selfish on his part, because he thought the water aspect of her run would make her more like his own Water Queen who hated him implicitly. "And she has them back now, and my friends made me give her my shit too." the Horn King still felt a tad angry about that, it seemed that at every turn everyone liked the tiny girl more than him, it would probably also be stated that he had a brand new regalia because of the girl's kindness. But he figured if he could get her back to liking him, he could deal with the rest.

"A bit... harsh..." he said slowly. "Did I hurt your little feelings? I wonder if I took one of your legs off and didn't give it back until years later, when my friends made me do it, if you would call that harsh. Oh, but if I give you one of my shoes afterwards, we're all square, right?" Soon enough, Izanagi raised his arm higher before releasing his hold on Satoshi's collar, thinking it fine to drop him without having to keep the boy from running again right away. "I won't deny that things seemed to turn out fine in the end, but I can smell the lies on your sweat. So listen, boy, when I say there is no form of protection you can offer a pure-blood while being a mutt with a dysfunctional maw. All you will ever do is get in the way. Now, would you like to explain to me why the girl's Mangekyou has developed backwards, or do you have some 'cry me a river, I'm not as shitty a person as you think I am' story for that, too?"

"I..ah...I..." the boy was stumbling over words, but he couldn't deny the scenario his father had given in those few seconds made it almost impossible to deny that he'd done something seriously wrong. He'd even apologized so he really didn't think there was anything left he could do to fix it. Soon enough the boy was dropped to the ground and hit it with his rear as he rubbed his neck where he'd previously been lifted clear off the ground. All the while the little Storm Queen laughed from her perch watching this entire interaction beyond amused. While it was true her brother had been punished by his friends for misbehaving it was something deeply amusing about seeing their father punish him as well. But his father's question about the girl's Mangekyo made the young man's eyes widen. "Look, I'll admit fully to the fuck up about her regalia and even her run. But... I don't know anything about the way her eyes developed. I didn't even know they could develop backwards. The last time I saw Chiyo-chan, her eyes were like looking into two big purple mirrors. I felt obligated to do what she wanted but... I didn't know she had anything past that. I swear." the boy stumbled out those words but he was being very honest. He had nothing to do with the development of his younger sister's ocular prowess.

"Is that so?" he replied. At this point, he was able to actually believe the words spoken by Satoshi about the girl's ocular ability, though he wondered what would have caused it. He could only theorize that it involved facing something that forced her eye to activate at a higher level than the initial stages. But, that was a matter to deal with later. For now, there was practice to be done. "Alright. On your feet. I've decided to be a good dad today by making up for a bit of lost time. So, it's time for a first hunt."

"I swear." said the boy who hadn't moved from his position just in because, at present he was out of his father's reach and thus felt a great deal safer. Of course, when this was followed by silence for a few moments the boy also felt relieved infinitely so, only to be greeted by a sentence which he never expected to hear come out of the man's mouth. "Really? I ah..." the boy seemed stunned as he got to his feet nearly instantly. "I don't know what to say." the boy said seemingly elated, today really seemed to be going in his favor at random. He couldn't believe his good fortune. "What am I learning first?" he asked.

Unbeknownst to Satoshi though, the hunt was beginning but he wasn't the hunter. No... the boy was the prey. As Chiyo watched her brother's face she knew he expected that he was going to get in some father-son bonding. But... instead a single word would come from the girl's mouth. "Go." it would cause the half dozen komodo dragons she'd created to circle the young man, with one eventually leading the charge aiming to sink icy fangs directly into his ankle. A cold chill settled into the area as the girl finally dropped from her perch though she stayed rather far away, mostly because she was waiting for a good opening and to see what her brother would do when he figured out he was on the menu.

"You shouldn't be saying anything," the man stated. He knew how Satoshi had interpreted his most recent clause, and if that was how he thought to take it, so it would be. Satoshi wanted to know what the first thing he would be learning was, and there was suddenly an upturn in Izanagi's lips. "I don't know, but if you end up learning something during this, I'll be impressed."

Satoshi seemed confused by what his father had to say. He knew he had a propensity for not being very high up on anyone's list and so he strives in this moments to try and prove himself. The problem with this in the situation placed before him was, there was nothing to strive for. Chiyo's creatures began to circle and encroach and he realized that he was on the menu as a komodo dragon sank teeth and ice claws into his left leg. "Kuso!" the boy jumped and kicked down shooting a single air shell into the beast who'd bitten his leg. From what he could feel his leg was pulsing with cold and the lizard shattered as he jumped over the group, but then began remaking itself from the ice almost immediately. "Oi, Fuckface, if you're gonna fight my new pets the least you could do is run." Chiyo said as her brother turned to find the girl in her Black Order uniform approaching rather slowly.

"Chiyo-chan... you're..."
    he paused understanding this situation. "You are hunting me." he finished there was something extremely new and dangerous about his younger sister and he understood what it was when he looked her in the eye and saw more tomoe than he'd ever seen before. "I ah..." he stumbled over his words as he landed aiming to dodge the group of komodo dragons and approach the girl directly, only they all turned to follow him, as they followed the ice created by the bite of one of their predecessors. Tracking him based on the cooling. "Fuck, grew a brain since I last saw you? Oh, what is that? And apology on the horizon... neh, I invited you here so I could play... make it fun for me." said the girl as she approached her brother and in so doing gave him the suggestion to take to his knees in a form of minor hypnotism. She hadn't tried this on anyone else in a while, and was soon surprised to find the boy had fallen to his knees with her pets around him by the gentle suggestion of her left hand lowering while she made eye contact with him. "Fuck!! Good, I really don't like you standing like that in front of me. Now~ " she said as she stared her elder brother in the eye with nothing in them but predatory intent. "Run!" she said a command to both this boy and her pets. He seemed to be stunned but stood his wheels spinning in place before he took off with her pets after him. As the girl giggled and watched her pets take off after him at a much faster pace than one would normally think such beasts capable of. Soon enough her left leg began tapping small ice crystals being created against the ground as she did, she was preparing a new trick to test out against her brother something she wouldn't do against most of her pets and friends.

In no time at all, the young man was assaulted by the bite of a Komodo Dragon crafted wth Chiyo's ice. With this done, time alone would decide and reveal if she had properly utilized the technique. Applying the mentality of the creature being created was the key to manifesting its abilities, or at least, copying them. Whatever the case would be, Satoshi was on the run a few moments later, and Chiyo's pets were giving chase with what seemed to be augmented physical abilities. "Oh, you managed to make them bigger and faster. Good girl," he commented. He couldn't help but notice the fanged lass doing something more, but he had no clue what she had planned. "You're doing something different?"

The small girl stood beside her father and beamed up at him, leaving one eye on the action as Satoshi tried multiple times to shake the creatures chasing him around the park but didn't seem to manage it, likely because they were tracking him through the ice that was tainting his blood. He likely hadn't noticed how much he'd slowed down because of this yet, but that was fine for Chiyo. To her father's question of her doing something different she could only chuckle. "Fuck, yeah... it's not often I get a moving target I actually like taking aim at. I wanna have a little fun." she mentioned as the tapping of her wheel came to a stop and then she had it. Her left leg spun in the ice turning three times on a singular axis caused the ice to burst outwards spreading from where she was, to the trajectory that Satoshi had recently taken, if he continuing on his path he'd soon find himself in the middle of a patch of ice, which caused him to slip, but more than that, spread crystals up and around his person in three turns which bound his arms to his sides and threw off his balance. The ice around him seemed to bend and even several attempts wouldn't allow him to break free. The boy would stumble as he tried to right himself, which only made the girl giggle as she watched her trick behave flawlessly. "Chiyo-chan this isn't really..." he started only to make the girl scoff.

"Fuckface, do tell me how unfair it is you can't use your arms to balance so I can break both of your legs." she mentioned lifting her left leg and tightening all the muscles there in she fired off a horizontal fang at the boy while he watched that was double his own height. Satoshi's eyes widened as he took off but was made cold by said fang bursting against a tree. "Never mind." the boy said jumping up he fired off exactly six air shells into the beasts before he landed turning around to come back towards where the girl stood as if he'd accomplished something. To keep him from feeling this way, she remade them again immediately one of them sinking teeth into his other leg. "Nani?!" he questioned like he didn't understand. "You really don't think your baby horns discourage me do ya'? I totally have a sexy little ice laser that's way better than that~" the girl mentioned, as if she didn't notice she was maiming the young man instead of actually trying to kill him. But this was simply who she was as a person, it wasn't going to change in this context.

"That's the spirit. Get into the thrill of it," Izanagi suggested. After so many years, one of the man's offspring finally showed some backbone, and more importantly, some prowess. He took enough of an interest in the girl beside him to observe the trick she had in mind for use against her prey, and it could be said that he was colored impressed, as it were. Of course, it would not be stated whether this was due to the attack, or to the threat sent Satoshi's way. What he did say, directly involved the comment about Chiyo's laser in comparison to the shells produced by the male. "She does have a point, you know? It's got more oomph to it."

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast