Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Centennial Park

"He's right~" the woman said to Sanosuke's statement that the girl was going to answer their questions. "Even if I can't compel you to answer, you'll still answer to avoid me hunting for the boy of your choosing. Besides... you can totally have people as pets... it's just a matter of attachment." said the woman who herself believed in turning people into pets, not that her child would have any reason to know this information. Moving right along, it seemed Chiyo had decided she wasn't going to answer any direct question and had instead simply pointed out that her father was wrong in his assumption about who the small girl would go for. "For the record, I really don't like being on the other end of interrogations." she put out into the air, and while the small creature rolled over on its back exposing its belly to the young girl she petted it while trying to think of the best way to go about this explanation. At her father's insistence that she continue the girl sighed.

"Okaa-chan, was right. He's an annoying idiot. His very existence makes me totally furious from time to time. He looked for me and found me when I was alone, even when I didn't remember him, he became my best friend. He's hyper, but I am too... so we run a lot together. And he's nice, just really... well, he has these moments of brilliance sometimes right after he's done something really fucking stupid... where he just shines. And I'm just really happy to be in that radiance. I trust him." the girl realized in this moment that she was way more attached than she normally let on and she frowned deeply. "Fuck, I need to never say any of that shit again, and I will definitely deny having said any of it." the girl mentioned looking to her mom who just blinked. "Sou ka, keeping a lot inside that head of yours huh?" she questioned which made the girl pout and stick her tongue out at the woman, as she hugged the small fox into her chest. "White hair, stupid face, and a tattoo under his left eye. He's tallish I suppose... " she said giving the boy a physical description while being cross with herself for admitting so much.

"I don't think you need to tell her that," he said to Sachiko. "This one seems like she knows more about keeping pets than she's willing to admit." After being pressured enough, Chiyo had finally given in to giving the information she had. The tale she told was fair enough that Sanosuke could accept such an individual in his daughter's company, but the physical description she provided was somewhat familiar to him. "That sounds like one of Kazehana's boys... more specifically, the one that is also Hashirama's. Interesting."

"I don't talk very much, so sure. And...I've got no idea what you mean by that." Chiyo stated about the volume of thought she had inside her head and her apparent keeping of pets. To be fair she didn't think of it as such, and probably wouldn't have known why that reference was made. Her friends often pointed out that she kept people as pets, most specifically referred to the Fang Prince who used to be in her presence as such, but she never understood the reference. When her father went on to make the statement about Shoichi the girl feigned ignorance while trying to figure out how many things she was going to have to erase from her mind to avoid slipping up and saying such things directly to the young man she'd been speaking about. "How do ya' know it's that one, Sano? I remember she had a couple of boys kinda close together." the woman said a single clawed finger under her chin, this was of course, a thought which she'd be having now simply because the boy the girl described sounded interesting. She was also perfectly fine with him, given the description her daughter had given. Obviously the girl was in love with him, even if she hadn't yet come to terms with that information.

"You'll see it for yourself one day," was all he had to say on the matter of human pets. It seemed things were winding down at a speed that would mean his relaxation was coming to an end, so Sanosuke decided to get a head start by uncrossing his legs and leaning forward in his seat. Before he could get up, though, there was the wonder how he knew which son of Kazehana's was being referenced. "Because of the stupid face. Besides, the other one had red eyes."

"Doubtful~" the girl said, watching as she knew the man was getting prepared to get up and do something. She was still fine to sit here, after all, she'd attended the meeting of the Black Order this afternoon, she literally had nothing else pressing on her agenda for the day and would likely just amuse herself by going home and playing with her new pet. While this happened, the other woman seemed to continue sitting down though at the mention of why this man knew which of the boys of Kazehana the girl spoke of his answer made it obvious. "Sou ka, purple eyes and a stupid face. I suppose that makes a great deal of sense. Anyway... it seems I was right about you... so I do hope you're having fun, Chiyo." the woman said to her daughter. The girl looked at the woman and simply nodded. "Hai." she mentioned. Her gaze darting over to her father. "Take it you're leaving now?" she asked seeming to understand as a person used to doing things, sitting still wasn't always something to do.

"What she said," the man added when he finally removed himself from the bench. In all fairness, he had been relaxed for far too long. Now was as good a time as ever to put an end to it. "Mm. That's enough catching up for one day. Find us when you're ready to learn about the real Mangekyou." Though he was more than ready to leave, he paused his movements for a moment while seeming to be in contemplation. His thoughts were of something very out of the ordinary for him, but after a moment of silence, he turned slightly and opened his cloak to stretch out his right arm in Chiyo's direction.

"You say that... but I feel like you'd have a much easier time finding me than I would finding you." the fang girl mentioned rolling her eyes as her father stood. Her mother soon joined him seeming to be amused by the man's behavior. It would seem for a few moments that he was thinking about something and soon enough he extended a hand to Chiyo in a very odd way. The girl looked at him as if confused but only for a second as she soon simply stood and rolled closer to him offering the man a hug, which was quite unusual for the girl herself. Though in this moment it simply felt right. While this happened the girl realized she could very easily become accustom to such things. "Ja ne, Otou-chan~" she said looking up at him with those royal purple eyes, her pupils having returned to slits and the tomoe of them disappearing.

"That's the point," he replied. With that out of the way, he left his gesture open, only for it to be easily understood and met by the lass. His right arm wrapped around the girl's upper torso, nearly shrouding her in the crimson cloak during this fleeting moment of affection. After a few seconds had passed, he let go, and stepped away. "Sayonara," was the last word spoken by the man named Sanosuke, who soon vanished in the distance.

Chiyo got to experience something interesting with this hug from her father. All wrapped up in his cloak for the few seconds it happened she felt strangely safe and at ease. It was a random combination of things for the small fanged girl, but she figured it would have been normal for her given how much she liked the man who was apparently her father. Soon enough though that bit of affection came to the end which was probably for the best. And the man known as Sanosuke soon vanished into the distance after uttering a farewell to the small girl. A small smile came to the girl's face as she soon found her new pet nipping near her ankles and her mother surprisingly enough still standing there. "Oh come on, don't make me ask. I have to let him get a good head start anyways." she said to the girl who rolled a bit closer and wrapped her arms around the woman's torso with a gesture she returned while being taller than the girl and still she felt very happy about it. "You'd be surprised how easy one of us is to find when we wanna be. Sayonara~ Chiyo~" she said to the girl as she began to walk off after her husband turning back only to make eye contact with the small animal next to the girl. "Be sure to look after her." she said to the animal itself which seemed to respond by walking around the young woman in a circle and standing at attention to her left. And just like that Chiyo's parents appeared before her and left. "Eh, that's a strange feeling. I'll have to lock that away too." she said reaching down for the little fox as it jumped into her arms. "Come along Minion, let's fly a little before we settle in for the night." the small girl mentioned as she jumped vertically multiple times creating small shattering platforms of ice to skate across until she reached home for the night.

The very next day, Kanda sat in wait within the Chimera team's lair of sorts. The clock struck 12:30. He had been waiting inside since noon, which was the time he was expecting the Storm Queen to arrive for a bit of Kendo practice; something he hadn't gotten at any reasonable level in over a week. With this excruciatingly long wait, he became more antsy than he had been in a very long time. He very much needed this, what with it being a daily routine of his for the past four or so years, at least. 'Chikusho. I can feel myself getting rustier by the second.'

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast