Upon her return Akemi was greeted by the gesture to join him at the table, which she did, with a quick nod of her head, lest her manager give her another disparaging look. Moving right along she slid her own parfait closer to herself and began mixing it up a bit. These desserts were made by each maid on an individual level. So each one was different based on the tastes of the maid that created them. Given Akemi's own tastes, hers included kiwi and chocolate along with the creme and yogurt which were the standard pieces of it. To the question of if she still raced a smile came to the girl's face. "Of course I do. It's part of the reason I trimmed down to a single job. I can make most of the extra cash I need in the parts war." she said moving right along she'd begin eating her food. "Itadakimasu~" she chimed in a friendly manner a large smile on her face because her job required her to appear to be friendly at all times. "Is there a reason I wouldn't be racing?" she asked. It seemed like a strange question coming from the Sky King.