Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Meido no Hitsuji

[Miyabigaoka] Meido no Hitsuji

A maid cafe situated in the lower portion of a nice brickwork building located between the perpetual construction zone and the residential district Miyabigaoka. It employs young men and young women who wear uniforms to serve and play hosts to their guests. It is run by a man named Waka who is both tall and impeccably dressed. At this establishment the maids and butlers are required to address their patrons with the utmost respect. Their only job is to make sure that their guests have the most pleasant experience possible.

Early one Thursday afternoon, the Sky King by the name of Takeuchi Shoichi encroached upon the maid cafe. He had surprisingly never visited this place before, but on this day, he had business here. Of course, that wouldn't stop him from relaxing after stopping by. He couldn't even be sure whether the person he sought here would actually be found, after all, but that hardly mattered, as he stilled pushed open the door and stepped inside to see what awaited him within.

Shoichi was stepping into the Maid Cafe for the first time, but the workers there would greet him as if he were a constant fixture around this place. Such was their job as they workers in this establishment. A group of maids dressed in varying degrees of a similar black and white french maid uniform all stood before the door. The ones who weren't working with customers would utter a greeting which was common in their line of work. "Okaerinasaimase, goshujinsama!~" there were many voices among these, and two of them were ones the young Sky King might recognize. One belonged to a rather scantily clad red haired maid with a skull shaped bow holding back the bangs of her styled red ponytail. Her modified maid outfit was a short skirt open midriff and thigh high black tights. The other belonged to a pink haired girl whose hair was up in a high bun with bangs and the light waves hanging loosely down below. This girl, had an entirely different appeal and seemed to be rather innocent and soft voiced. She was Nishimura Mikasa, the Thunder Queen of his generation. Unlike her co-worker, her maid uniform was modest and covered everything but fitted to the appeal that was the sweet look of her personality.

"Ohayou gozaimasu!" Shoichi said in response to the group of maids who greeted him. The two recognizable voices caught his ear, and though he was here for the red-haired woman, he was far too astounded by the presence of the other to not comment on it. "Eh? Mikasa? You have a job?" he asked, taking a brief pause before posing an even more imperative query. "... You have a maid outfit!?"

The pink haired girl looked directly at the Sky King and went white in the face. Completely pale as if she'd seen a ghost, it was completely and utterly shocking to her that he was here. After all she figured this place was one of the safest for not unnecessarily running into her peers. Right after the thought of that though the girl's face blushed intensely and she bowed immediately her large eyes pleading. "Sho-nii, I ah. Of course, I have a job, that shouldn't be surprising, I'm 19 years old and I live alone. I have to pay my rent. " and that was all she had to say about that. This would immediately caused her red haired senior to look at the blushing girl with a big grin on her face. But Mikasa would go on to explain about the outfit. "And the costume comes with the job..." she said. That pleading look returned to her eyes as she spoke again. "Please, please don't tell the others about this. I'd die." she said small tears coming to the corners of her eyes. She'd been really good about not crying about every little thing since they revisited their Tower, but the stress of this job seemed to bring back a few of her more childish tenancies.

"Mika-chan you know this guy?" were the words which came from the red haired young woman known as Akemi. Mikasa looked at the woman and nodded. "Hai, Senpai. Sho-nii is an old friend of mine. We... grew up together." she said knowing that explaining the life of gravity children to people who didn't know or understand it would be remarkable. Still a smile came to the woman's face as she also bowed, after all she was still on the clock. "Ah no worries then, but remember we're still on the clock. " she offered the small bit of advice to the girl as her eyes flicked over to the manager who was strolling through. Mikasa took the hint and bowed as well and they spoke in unison. "Who would you like to serve you, goshujinsama?"

"Ah, sou ka. Y'know, you could always just get a room at my place," Shoichi asserted, only remembering then that the house he lived in was now his by deed. "Oh, right. The house is mine now. No rent. So, y'know... if rent is stressin' ya' out and all..." As for the lass begging him not to tell the others about this job of hers, he merely nodded, only to then have his attention dragged toward the redhead he'd come to see. "Yare yare. I gotta choose between maids? That just ain't fair~" he said, though he then looked toward Mikasa. "Gomen. I gotta go with Kagami-san on this one. Next time, though."

"Nani? Really? That'd be awesome!" over all the girl seemed really relieved. She knew before that several of the other gravity children had been living with the Sky King, and it seemed like good fun and a way to rehash their old lives together and stay in contact. She'd only not taken this option before, because well, the rent at his house was even higher than it was for her one bedroom. She might really have to consider moving if this was the case. Moving right along, though it came time for the Sky King to choose his maid, and it seemed he was going with her Senpai in this moment. A gentle bow came from the pink haired young woman as Shoichi apologized for choosing someone else instead. "Hai, it's fine, arigatou gozaimasu... Sho-nii." she said seeming to be more relaxed into her job. Once she stood up, Kagami Akemi would turn to the Sky King and smile. "Hai, this way, goshujinsama~" just like that she was leading him off to a table in which she'd serve him for the remainder of her shift, which was roughly forty-five minutes, as she'd earlier gotten the girl Mikasa to cover the rest since she wasn't presently in school because of some freakish weather that had happened there a couple of months prior

Once at the table the red haired young woman would motion for the young man to take a seat. "How can I serve you today?" she asked, seeming to be really into the maid character thing. Mostly she was quite fond of the job, partly she never knew when her manager was going to sneak up on her, and this job had the sort of flexible hours she needed to do the other things she liked so much.

"Hai hai~♪" he said when urged to follow Akemi toward where he would be seated. Upon his arrival, he slid into the booth around the table she had led him to. "Cozy little job ya' got here. How long's it been now?" he asked. With a single glance at the menu, the Sky King knew exactly what he wished to order, and so, he closed it mere seconds after it was opened. "Two Maid Parfaits. One for you. You guys can do that here, right?"

"I've been working this job since before we first met." Akemi explained of her current situation. Which was the truth, this was one of several jobs she'd been juggling around the time she'd met the Sky King. This was her longest standing job, holding it for about a year, but she'd only recently cut her ties with her other jobs and settled into taking more shifts here. "But, I've only recently begun working this job on a regular enough basis to be considered a model employee." she said calmly as he looked over the menu only to close it shortly after and make an order which she could fully acknowledge. She took the menu but to his question she had only this to say. "As a member of the staff here, we aren't supposed to fraternize with customers more than the handbook allows." she said only to have her manager stalk by giving her the most severe expression with just his eyes. A small smile came to her face. "But if you wish to be nice and dine with your servant, you can. It will only cost you a nominal extra fee, goshujinsama~" she chimed waiting for his answer. This was a business and thus all about making money, the girls were encouraged to please their guests, but only when they understood that this was a service and nothing more. Stalking the girls, or trying to date them on the clock was strictly prohibited and their manager would make the customers who tried to do these things pay in a way much more severe than the out of pocket fees they paid for the girls to spend time with them. "Thank you for your kindness, goshujinsama~" she'd say regardless of how he chose to answer her question. Then she'd bow and head off to the kitchen to the approving nod of the manager as he went of to watch Mikasa's progress with a table which seemed to be in love with her cuteness. She got nothing but an approving nod from the man as she cutely served the guests she was now dealing with apparently the pink haired girl's friendliness made her really good at this job, and her crying only earned her more tips as it added to her cuteness in the eyes of the customers who helped her out.

Akemi would return a few moments later with the parfait(s) that were needed to work to the Sky King's request.

"Handbook, huh?" he questioned, though he did not expect an answer at all. In fact, the young man left no opportunity for one as he immediately followed with his response to the subject of dining with servants. "Blah blah fees. I'm the fuckin' Sky King; I don't care about any fees." With that said, and with the redhead's leave of the table, Shoichi awaited the arrival of his order and conversation partner of choice for the afternoon. As he did, he eyed the wandering manager with curiosity, finding something to be a bit strange about the man's behavior. Whatever the case, it was something Shoichi shrugged off when Akemi returned to the table. As he slid his own parfait closer to himself, he gestured with his free hand to the space beside him in the booth. "So, you still racing?"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast