Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Meido no Hitsuji

"Thank goodness~" said the girl who seemed to smile pretty widely after the fact. She still had a couple of hours left on the shift she was covering for Akemi but that wasn't really a big deal to her. Now that she had a new place she could do some other things instead and focus on school a bit more. "Um, are you sure you want to help with the move. Isn't there a Black Order meeting this afternoon? And I don't get off for a couple of hours covering the shift for Senpai. It could be a while..." she said. Having knowledge of the Black Order's meeting schedule while technically having never been part of it, she'd been warned of this meeting as something of an open call from Shizuka who'd been rather gently trying to recruit her for a while. But the pink haired girl couldn't seem to wrap her head around why anyone would want her around after she'd failed her last team so drastically.

"Eto... yeah, there is a meeting. But! That ain't important! I mean... it's pretty important, but so's helping out." As Shoichi spoke, he held a hand to his chin in deep thought. He was really burning both ends against the middle here, wanting to help Mikasa with the move, and wanting to attend the meeting to find his team members. "I got it! If your friends take care of the packing, I'll bring the transportation! Sound good?"

Hearing Shoichi out made the pink haired girl quite happy. She'd forgotten how much the Sky King was always willing to help and how energetic and enthusiastic he always was regardless of the situation. "Well, yes helping is nice and all but you are giving me a free place to stay already. Don't stress yourself about it." the girl stated, only to have the Sky King apparently come up with a better solution. It seemed that he would help with the back end of the move if she and her friends took care of the fore part. She thought about this and decided it was possible, with a quick message to a couple of her favorites. "Hai, we can do that. Thanks again, Sho-nii!~"

"Hai hai! Always willing to lend a hand," Shoichi said with his usual grin. With that, he turned on his heel and began moving toward the exit of the building. "Two hours, yeah? See ya' then." Shoichi wasted no more time before taking his leave of the cafe. Whether Mikasa knew it or not, though, he was sure not to wander far at all. Whenever she left the building, he would be standing across the street with a pocky stick in his mouth.

"Hai!~" the girl said as the Sky King left. She assumed he'd run off to do other things, and after two hours and fifteen minutes had passed, Mikasa was exiting the Maid Cafe in her street clothes. These presently included random purple and black clothing articles and two different colored tights one plain black and one with purple butterflies. She'd dressed for work so she wasn't wearing her ATs and instead she was just wearing a plain pair of white flat bottomed boots. Soon enough after removing her face from her phone, she saw the Sky King across the street with a pocky stick in his mouth. This was rather strange she expected to have to call him, but no matter she didn't live that far away. "Sho-nii, my friends are all done with the packing~" she mentioned before explaining where she currently lived. "My old apartment is in the residential district a little building right next to the big grove of Sakura trees. You know the one?" she asked. It was only a few blocks from where they were presently standing.

Frankly, Shoichi had forgotten exactly how long he'd been waiting outside. He had occupied himself with mobile games for quite some time in a chair in front of the cafe, but he now stood against a street pole with his eyes on the sky. When Mikasa called his name, he came to realize she had officially left work, and sporting a new ensemble to boot. "Sugoi! I like the new digs. Goin' on a date tonight or something?" he asked. When she went on to tell where her current abode was, he swirled his right hand around in the air overhead, bringing into existence a wind corridor which climbed into the sky and curved in the direction of the residential area. "Hai. It's not far from my place, then. Same neighborhood Tink's house was in." With his wind tunnel complete, Shoichi turned toward Mikasa with an outstretched hand and a smile. The wind swirled around his body, forcing the billowing of his hair and clothes, though he seemed to avoid being dragged into its current by his own control. If Mikasa accepted his hand though, the pair of them would be carried by these winds toward the residential area of which she spoke.

Shoichi complimented the Thunder Queen's outfit and she simply smiled shaking her head from left to right while waving it off. "Thanks Sho-nii, but it's nothing like that. When I went and had my hair style changed my stylist recommended an overhaul. I had nothing else to do so I kind of went with it. I'm glad other people like it too~" she beamed seemingly very happy with her recent clothing upgrades. "Usagi-chan lived near there? Eto... I should go out more... I never see anyone outside of school." she mentioned looking up to notice the billowing wind tunnel and beyond this the breeze seeming to come directly from the Sky King himself. Mikasa's eyes widened at the sight. It was something very different but since the young man was smiling and had an extended hand she took it. Not because she trusted him implicitly or because it looked like fun, but simply because he was a reliable friend, which was more than she could say for herself.

"Huh. That's weird, but whatever. It definitely suits you more." The moment his hand was taken, Shoichi began to fly. This route would take them no time at all between here and the residential district, but in the meantime, Shoichi addressed the given words of the Thunder Queen. "Yare yare. Don't be such a shut-in. We gotta get you out and about. Wanna hang tomorrow?"

"Weird?" she questioned the word. She had no idea what about a stylist offering wardrobe advice could even be counted as weird. Moving right along, she looked around as they moved through the wind tunnel and took in the Sky King's words about being a bit of a shut in. This was rather true, but she often couldn't bring herself to just go out and do things. At the mention of the potential of the two of them hanging out she simply nodded. "That'd be pretty cool. I have a shift to work tomorrow. But before or after that would be pretty awesome~" she stated. She really needed to get out more so she'd start there and see what could happen. After all, she missed hanging out with the people of her own generation, and if she did this perhaps she'd get a bit better about how she interacted with everyone in general.

For the second day in a row, the white-haired Sky King of the second generation made footfall before the business known as Meido no Hitsuji. He had both formed and completed his team on the previous day, and they had even risen in rank during their first official Parts War. For all intents and purposes, the team he named White Spell was quite solid, but he still had a certain set of goals in mind outside of the team itself. As such, he entered the cafe once more, assuming the young woman he sought could once again be found working in the early afternoon.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast