Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Abandoned Train

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    After they were done the Orient Express packed up but soon the Pledge Queen was repairing their gear which was a rather strange thing to do. Kaede seemed to have no problem with it, and Suzu didn't understand why but she had more than reasonable manners. "Arigatou... Kae... manners." she said with a smile, and then a side ways glance at the now fixed up girl. Having collected all of her people and their belongings the leader of the Orient Express took one last look at her hideout. "Come on guys..." it was rather strange, though they'd lost she didn't necessarily feel bad. She was a bit sad thinking about having to find another place to hold up, but... it gave her hope that there would be more fun to have for them as a group while they struggled on their way to the top. Her fan repaired she tossed it over her shoulder and disappeared with her crew into the horizon.

The celebration of the other girls hadn't seemed to stop. They were now all holding hands spinning each other around giggling about their win and congratulating each other for their awesomeness. Even Masumi was in the circle though her face maintained its general neutrality. Still she couldn't help but comment. "This group happiness is strange."

"Plehh!" Kaede blurted out as her tongue protruded from her mouth and her right forefinger pulled down her bottom right eyelid. This was her reaction to being told to mind her manners, and it was directed at the White Spell team before Kaede ultimately joined the rest of her own crew in leaving.

With the departure of their opponents, Shoichi turned around to find that there was a group celebration of sorts occurring. Though Shoichi himself had been a participant and victor of many such Parts Wars of this caliber, there was something heartwarming about seeing individuals new to such a class obtaining victory on their first attempt, and in general. He looked at this team of his with a bright smile, simply taking in the joy he gained from once again having a small team of people who knew how to have fun. "They're about as excitable as we were years ago," said Usagi, who joined the Sky King's side instead of interfering with the others and their apparent happiness. "Aa. I'm lovin' these guys already. They'll share the sky with us, no doubt. I just gotta convince one more to come with us."

The girls were still having fun but soon they broke up their little group to consult with their leader who seemed to just be watching the fun they were having while not contributing. Kaori seemed to have the most to say, and she approached the Pledge Queen offering the woman a smile. "Arigatou Gozaimasu~ I'm in love with the upgrade~" she mentioned of her new combat rifle/mechanized scythe. "Us too!" this would come from Sawa and Hana who both then immediately aimed to hug the Pledge Queen. Kaori would leave them to this, because she wasn't one to deal with that kind of personal contact, to be fair she didn't like being touched anymore. "Yosh! I got my wires and yo-yos back~ Didn't think I'd see that again... nor actually did I think they'd be part of my gear... I used to just have them made separate~" chimed Sawa who was overly excited about it. "Yes! that's pretty cool too~ I can't wait to tell Mika-chan!~" said Hana who seemed to be really excited as well.

Moving right along, Masumi watched with her passive face, moving herself immediately to Shoichi's right. "Ah, you're happy too. So... now we have a base, what's next?" she asked seeming to wonder their general direction.

"Now..." When asked by Masumi what was next on their team's agenda, Shoichi first looked into the R.E.A.D. system on his phone. They were freshly registered, and had won their first Parts War within an hour of signing up. And now, there was something worth turning his phone toward the others for. "Now we celebrate being a D-Class team!" he said with the widest of grins. "You guys are awesome! Check it out!"