Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Miyabigaoka] Abandoned Train

[Miyabigaoka] Abandoned Train

Along the railways lading from Miyabigaoka into its neighboring cities, lies a train that was put out of commission not long after that which became the Glum Slum. It seems to not be in working order, and sits along the same unused railway as the Glum Slum itself, but it has been used over the years by many Storm Rider teams, and all of its cars retain good condition because of this.

On a well kept seemingly abandoned train car a girl with scarlet hair sat in one of the more furnished areas. This whole place was technically the hideout of her team and was situated on an unused section of railway which used to house the Glum Slum. As such her team was considered to be one of the higher up the charts. It was known as the Orient Express and this A-class team was one which didn't take many challenges because people often saw it as too much trouble. As she sat she looked out of the window her blue eyes catching the light as she leaned up against a large fan closed and propped up. "I think... we'll find less resistance on the way to the top this time." she said aloud to no one in particular. She crossed her legs at the ankle and simply waited, she had nothing else to do this day, so she was relaxing.

"That'd be fuckin' boring as shit!" spoke the guttural voice of a blue-haired man who sat beside the redhead. "I came back for this one to slice up some fucker's fuckin' guts!" he continued. In the meantime, a maroon-haired, shirtless male entered the car these two occupied, coming with a message for the young woman present. "Suzu! Kae says there's a group coming down the rails toward here. We might have a challenge coming."

True enough, the Sky King Shoichi was presently leading his newly-registered team, White Spell, down the train tracks. His ATs carried him along the power line above, and from where he was at present, he could see the full-length train ahead. "That's the stuff, Hana-chan! Let your ATs do the work, and you just keep balancing! Sawa-chan, strut that shit!" he said, providing a bit of encouragement to his teammates who were riding for the first time in what had to be ages. "This is gonna be a really sweet spot to make a base. I found it on R.E.A.D. while we were registering."

The young woman in her traditional style dress flickered her eyes towards the blue haired young man who seemed to express a great deal of interest in slicing up someone. While she wasn't for that sort of violence herself, his usefulness on her team could not be understated. Even so, she felt the need to speak on this matter, particularly how he worded his grievance. "That's a bit violent, Hisashi. Also fucker's fuckin'? Did you really need to say those two words back to back? No one will ever...." she started to tell him about how his general violence discouraged challengers which was sort of a double edged sword, but apparently that wouldn't be necessary. A red haired young man instead told her of a message which meant that they would soon have visitors. "Oh, never mind then." she said given the information that someone was approaching. "It seems you might get your chance Hisashi. Tell everyone to get into formation. We have to greet our challengers properly." she said reaching back to pull the large fan into her lap a bit of a smile on her face. She did like a challenge every now and again.

Meanwhile, the team presently riding with Shoichi towards this place was made up of a bunch of young women. Hanako a girl who seemed to have no hope of riding ATs ever again was rolling along steadily. "Hai!~" she chimed to the Sky King's encouragement as she allowed her ATs to carry the brunt of her run while she only concentrated on the balancing aspect. Meanwhile a brown haired girl with a sporty pony tail dressed in all green seemed to be having a much better time of this than her lack of riding would have let one to believe her capable of. "YOSH!~" she said performing a spin and riding the rails, adding extra speed and friction to the run which would look pretty solid to those who didn't know she'd been out of commission for a while before this point. There were two more young women in this group as well. One with purple hair was rolling along between the groups apparently getting used to the feel of them, she'd taken to conversing with another girl, wearing a utility belt with short cut black hair. Both of them seemed fairly good all on their own and seemed to simply be watching antics of the others from a safe distance. "You know it worried me for the first few moments that his team only had girls on it because of what happened with the last team I was on. I think... I may have been worried for no reason." she mentioned to the purple haired girl who nodded. "I have been a member of the Black Order since it started... Shoichi-san is strange... but he's not a bad person like your last leader was mentioned being. He feels right to me, if that helps you at all... Kaori-nee." she said as she rode along seemingly without resistance to anything but those around her.

"Fuckers fuckin' fuck while they fuck around like a fuckin' pair o' fuckin' fuckboys!" chanted the man called Hisashi in a loud, seemingly obnoxious manner. Even while making such a retort, though, he seemed moderately respectful toward the red-haired woman enough to immediately follow her order to rally the others. In a matter of moments, the top of the train housed the clawed male, the maroon-haired male who now wore an open shirt, a girl with thigh-high ATs and a school uniform, and a very peculiar-looking white-haired girl with a beanie and an array of tattoos from wrist to neck. The white-haired girl would be the first to speak once the group was assembled. "This ain't gonna be too fun. There are six of 'em, and only two of 'em makes my skin crawl. Short... definitely a girl. So's the other one. Only other good one is a Link Tuner with a lot of tech on her. She's one of them Kings, but only one of the others has a Subregalia."

"Of course, I say something about it, you use the word maliciously in a sentence. You know what... I respect that. Not many people can make a cogent sentence out of swear words." mentioned the scarlet haired woman as she herself went to claim her place which was surprisingly enough leaning out of the window of one of the train cars propped up rather nicely against the bottom of the opening with her sub-regalia under the front wheel of her left AT. When they were all gathered it seemed that their own Tuner had something to say about the group travelling towards them. "That doesn't seem right... a whole team with only three people on it worth any salt, and one of those is a Link Tuner?" she said thinking about it for a second she looked at the girl covered in her tattoos and offered a very sincere apology. "No offense, Kae~ But most tuners aren't as special as you." she said offering the girl a smile before going back to her thoughts. "How would they expect to win an A-class parts war that way?" Suzu said apparently not understanding how or why anyone without much more to offer would approach them in such a way. Regardless it would be amusing to see what kind of simpletons would attempt such a thing. Either way her entire group was now in place and looking the right level of menacing to accept any challenges that came their way.

"Mm. That's all there is to 'em. One of 'em has enough skill to ride the line, but I think that's about it. Only dude in the group. The other two are total plebs." This was the end of the apparent tuner's analysis of the oncoming team. From what she figured, there was a bit of fun to be had with a couple of these individuals, but the others were absolute trash.

Soon enough, this team would find out for sure what the White Spell was made of. When Shoichi reached the train, he hopped off the power line and landed on the rails themselves. From this level, he surveyed the five individuals before him with a grin. "Sugoi! You guys are the ones that have this spot, huh? Gomen, gomen. We're here to take your spot," he said. The first to react to this was, once again, the tuner of the home team, who showed a wicked grin and a general countenance the likes of which was unexpected from Shoichi's first look. "Kukuku~! Neh, Tsusu! I wanna peel 'is dick open!" The moment these words were spoken, the girl in her school uniform approached the tuner from the rear, looking a bit disturbed by her choice of words. "Ano... Takashita-san, you're showing your bad side again."

"Fuck it!" the blue-haired man interjected. "That's the kind of shit I'm talkin' about! You deal with that, and I'll chop up the rest!"

"Plebs?" a giggle escaped the leader. If nothing else she could count on the members of her team to be full of random and amusing commentary. Still the waited for the arrival of this group, and once it was upon them it seemed that the Tuner had even more to say. Shoichi himself landed before this group and to be fair, his introductory sentence wasn't one that Tuner apparently agreed with. "Now, now Kae~ you know when you talk like that you scare Miwa. Besides, I'm sure you can find a better way to express yourself." said the woman who seemed to give the vibe of a fun aunt. Someone slightly older but cool to hang out with. "Hisashi don't encourage that." she mentioned before reverting her attention to the actual situation at hand. "Sou ka, that's what you're after. That seems fine enough, the Orient Express waits for all new challengers~" said the leader who didn't expect to lose her spot to a bunch of 'plebs'. "Well, we only roll A-class parts war, but I am sure you knew that before you came here~" mentioned the leader who finally sat up and raised her hand expecting a balloon canister to be tossed into it. "I assume that's fine with you." she said seemingly only mildly interested in any of this. There wasn't going to be much trouble here. Looking at the group.

There rest of the group that arrived with Shoichi came to a stop behind him. Sawa and Hana both seemed a bit stunned by the words spoken by the Tuner. "She's scary." whispered Hana. Sawa only nodded her agreement. While this happened, Masumi and Kaori both seemed to be looking at the team, overall Kaori was impressed by the strength and Masumi managed to be just as neutral as she always was. "A group of uncrowned Kings, I would say it's a bit much for an introduction." the purple haired girl mentioned. Kaori seemed antsy to start. "Doesn't really matter that much does it... I mean... titles and the like don't really stick that hard do they?" she asked seemingly unaware of the sort of problem such people could actually cause. All while this was happening there was soon a small murmur from the group. The girl known as Hanako spoke up for the first time since the introduction was made. "What's an A-class parts war, Shoichi-san?" she asked of their leader. Such a thing broke Kaori's initial concentration completely, she was now completely baffled. Masumi looked off into space waiting for the reply explanations were good for newer riders, and it was obvious by what these two newer members did, that they'd never made it to the upper rungs of the previous parts war.

"Uhh? Better way to express myself? Yeah, right! I'm with Sashi; let's gut some fools!" the girl in her late teens replied, seeming to be a bit off her rocker in her giddiness to crush the enemy team for such an arrogant introduction. When their team's leader opened her hand, Kaede was the one to produce and toss the balloon canister. "Meh. I don't think these guys are worth A-Class. We should do somethin' else. Ooh, I got it! I can fix us all up some guns so we can get it poppin' on some gangsta shootout level shit!" she suggested, lying atop the train to look down at the redhead with an air of pleading in those strange eyes of hers. "Can we please!? Or I could make like... robots to rep each team, and THEY have a shootout so we can watch! I won't rig theirs; promise!"

Shoichi scratched the back of his head when the other team's leader suggested an A-Class Parts War. In all honesty, he hadn't done an ounce of research on this team, and he was quite surprised that they were such a high-class team. "You guys are A-Class!? Sugoi... didn't expect that," he said. Moments later, he turned toward his own team; some of whom were unfamiliar with this tier of Parts War. Before addressing them, he gestured for them to huddle together, as to evade the ears of the opposing team. "A-Class Parts War: Balloon. It's a race that requires all five members of a team. That balloon she's got over there? That's the goal. Each member of a team has a specific role. Most important is the Panther, who goes for the balloon and is the only one allowed to touch it. The Decoy pretends to be the Panther and draws attention away to make an opening for the Panther. The Ultimate fights the other team in close quarters. The Middle plays support and helps the roles before it on offense, so they're basically a second Ultimate. Last, there's the Keeper, who works on defense for the whole team by stopping as many attacks as possible." With his explanation given, Shoichi retrieved from his pocket a pin of the team's emblem, and held it at the center of the huddle. "This is what the Panther keeps to mark them as the Panther. Hana-chan... you're our Panther, with Sawa-chan as your Decoy. Sumi-chan should be the Ultimate. Kaori-chan... play Middle. I'll be Keeper. That all sound good?"

As this huddle occurred, the maroon-haired man looked across the gap to where the challenging team stood. He found something particularly strange about a few of these members. "Three of them are wearing the Black Order's uniform," he said. This brought a response from the one called Kaede. "That's the tuner and the two decent ones. They probably got tired of not gettin' any action following that Takuji guy around, so they went for another group o' lame-o riders to try and get at the Sky Regalia again. And what's with the dye on that one bitch's head? Awww, don't be a weeb! She's the cute one!"

The girl who named Kaede, spoke as if she was a bit off her rocker. Of course, everyone on her team was apparently used to this, including the woman who led the team as a whole. As she listened to the girl's near manic set of ideas without judgement. "Even if they aren't, they are still a team, we run A-class so they have to meet us as such, it's advantageous." said the woman calmly. "Though, not going to play around with you... that robot idea is pretty sweet~" she said as adeptly slipped the balloon atop the canister which she'd subsequently toss towards the maroon haired young man. Though she couldn't help but let her eyes widen as the young man before her apparently didn't know the class of the team he came to challenge. "Tell me you're joking..." she said not believing anyone to be so bold or so stupid as to challenge a group without knowing what they would do. Still, the huddle would leave this group time to get their set up going if needed.

Shoichi would call a huddle which Kaori, Masumi, Sawa and Hana would circle around the man while he explained the latter two what the A-class parts war was. Of course, Kaori and Masumi both already knew with the dark haired girl having been rather excited to be part of a group that could get her into one. This was of course a bit saddening considering the general skill levels of all the riders involved in this, and the subsequent choices of the Sky King in the placement of these team members made Kaori look at him as if he'd grown a second head. While she did this Sawa and Hana both seemed to nod their understanding of the rules and positions as well as Shoichi's delegation of those. "I think I got decoy covered~ Activity rocks!~" this was all Sawa had to say in a hushed whisper of course. "I don't get why I should be the one going after the balloon I can barely move." mentioned Hana who thought she was probably better suited as Decoy. Masumi knew and understood her own role and had no problem with it though she knew the group thought oddly of the choice to allow her to fight close quarters. "Kaori-nee is also disappointed she wasn't chosen as panther, which is overall an obvious better choice. Also, I know I am small but that role will be fine for me." Masumi voice for the young woman which made Kaori take a deep breath and frown. "Now, I wouldn't have said it like that... but I can't argue your rightness. No offense by the way... but I've been burning for one of these." she mumbled, complete with apology to Hana who accepted it with a smile on her face. "It's no problem really~ I completely understand." the broken girl mentioned seriously having no hard feelings about the situation. "Really though, why?" Kaori asked directing her attention to Shoichi, it seemed even the girl chosen as Panther didn't understand the logic of the choice.

Meanwhile, Kaede basically had a conversation with herself but the current formation of the group would allow the leader of their group Suzu to assign roles without having to think much about it. "Hisashi you can take your usual spot." she said referring to him as the Ultimate of this group for very obvious reasons. "Kae~ you can also take your usual spot, though I'd prefer you and Hisashi stay away from each other... at least initially." she said mentioning the girl's spot as middle. She didn't figure Hisashi would need any help and could think of better uses of the girl's skills than helping the blood thirsty clawed man. Moving right along the rest of them. "Miwa and Aki... you two should switch your usual positions. " she said of the two, the first of which normally played Panther should instead play decoy and the latter of which should do just the opposite. "And I'll keep my normal spot. Sound good?" she asked of the group.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast