Shoichi wasn't very surprised that there were some questions about the roles being assigned to his teammates. After all, he knew that he could see something they could not, and even in such a case, his methods were more than unorthodox. To the question of why he chose Hanako as the Panther instead of Kaori, he simply smiled. "Because we're a team. That's why," he said. And, with that, he turned away from the huddle. He wouldn't explain quite yet, but the meaning behind his words was simply attributed to the improvement of the chosen Panther and Decoy being better for the group as a whole; not to mention the individual values that would be gained from the other positions in their first experience having such a Parts War. This, too, would simply have to be discovered by the members themselves as the battle went on. Usagi, who had yet to speak on the goings on since arriving, finally stepped forward in this moment. "Sho-kun is one of those people you just have to trust when he says things. He'll come through in the end," she said, directing her attention to Kaori. "Oh... also, he said you were ready for this." Following Usagi's words, she slipped an object she had crafted en route to registration underneath the girl's cloak. What followed would likely feel like a ton of shifting happening beneath the garment at once for Kaori, when in fact, Usagi had swiftly taken apart the Subregalia worn by the lass, and pieced it together with a proper core and upgraded functionality all-around. "Crescent Rose. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, Machine Queen~♪"

Meanwhile, at the train itself, the entire team belonging to Suzu seemed to agree to the parts they were to play. "Keh! Wouldn't fuckin' play anything else!" said Hisashi. Akira and the younger girl named Miwa discretely traded off the Panther badge for their team while the other group was in their huddle. Once this trade was done, Akira took up the balloon for the battle by first swinging what looked to be a modified club at it, denting the can and forcing helium into the balloon. "Ara ara!" Kaede said abruptly. "Lookey! That one over there just got an upgrade, and it's givin' me shivers! Like... shiver me timbers all up in here! Neh, Tsusu! I'ma put bot bits in 'em, 'kay!?"

Soon, Shoichi reached the point between his team, and the opposing team. He seemed more than ready, with neither arrogance nor wariness on his visage. "Osu! Sorry about the wait. I didn't expect us to be jumping into A-Class on day one," he said with a smile.