Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Tokyo City] Nakano Broadway

"..." Shoichi didn't immediately seem able to process, or rather, fathom his own thoughts. This thing he had come to realize was so absolutely mind-blowing to him that he wondered if the past few months had all been a lie. "That kid, Dreameater... discovered by Sparrow," he said while staring at poster art of the two together. "Sparrow is... is... that chick from the first generation! I met up with her like two months ago! I could have gotten an autograph!" Soon, the Sky King dropped to his knees in the middle of the shop, his head raised as if he wanted to curse the heavens themselves for his obliviousness. "KUSO~!!!"

Finally, the Sky King seemed to pull himself together enough to make his statement. And when he finally did, summoning himself with a very interesting posture and even falling to the ground he seemed to be completely distraught by the thing he realized. When she found out what it was that Shoichi had apparently missed, all of his actions seemed overly dramatic. And it caused her face to go completely blank and her mouth to simply fall open. "Wow..." she said. She'd known that woman was Sparrow, upon seeing her in the Tower, and had even had occasion to see her within the Karaoke Bar that the Sky King had mentioned. After thinking about it a few more seconds, a giggle escaped the strawberry blonde and she began to laugh uncontrollably. "Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaa~" fell out of her face as she took almost a minute to pull herself together. She was almost doubled over, her stomach muscles aching but she couldn't help but laugh. It was too hysterical. "Sho-nii~ You're so oblivious. And way too dramatic~" she finally managed. A few seconds after she wiped a tear from the corner of her eye and grinned. "Neh, I have been keeping track of Dreameater's shows, and Sparrow, tends bar at the late ones. She occasionally even takes the stage~ It's pretty cool. Next time I catch one, you wanna come so you can get your autograph?" she asked of the man seemingly amused but feeling that he deserved to get his autograph. After all she had at least a couple of autographed items from Dreameater so she could understand the necessity of getting your idols autograph.

As she made this offer her eyes shifted over to a poster of two blonde twins with heterochromia. She couldn't quite place them though, but they looked frightfully familiar. "These two look familiar, but... I can't place where I've seen them." she said looking at the poster emblazoned with "the Futagoza" in a punk style font.

"But it was right there!" he replied. There was a certain level of distress Shoichi felt by not being able to realize this single thing. However, he did have some interest in the offer to catch one of the shows Mikasa attended. Given the Storm Queen's apparent temperament, it was always likely he would be denied such a request as one for an autograph, but it was worth a shot, and the show was at least a certain amount of entertainment regardless. "Y'know, that sounds like a good plan. Osu! I'm in!" he said. When Shoichi finally pulled himself off the floor, he looked to the image of two blonde twins the Thunder Queen spoke of. These two, he had seen far too frequently to not recognize. "Oh, shit! Those are the twins from Chimera! Y'know, the ones who used to be Chiyo's tuners."

Mikasa heard out what the Sky King had to say, but apparently he was interested in probably catching a show with her at some point. A large smile came to her face as she nodded. "Hai!~ I'll let ya' know when I find out about the next one. They are all super hush hush, you have to be part of the fan club to know about it ahead of time. It's a pain but totally always worth dropping everything for~" she chimed. It seemed that the Thunder Queen was a bit of a Dreameater groupie among her other life activities, but that didn't really need to be discussed. As she stared at the picture of the Twins, Shoichi apparently recognized them, and then she remembered where it was she'd seen them recently. "Shoot! These are the two who were hanging all over Chi-chan at the meeting yesterday. I spoke to them yesterday, they occasionally perform with Dreameater, and I didn't recognize them. You know them too right? Would they autograph this for me?" she asked finally seemingly stunned. It wasn't really her fault, they were far newer to the scene only a couple of months in, but the male twin had a very interesting voice. Still she took this moment to pick up a few posters related to said artists and while she was gathering them, something else the Sky King said struck her as odd. "Wait, they were Chi-chan's tuners?" she said, it seemed a foreign idea to her that any would go to Tuners outside of their Generation. Particularly Chiyo as she had previously been so fond of Usagi.

"Sweet; keep me posted! And yeah, they're pretty friendly. They'd definitely sign for ya'," he said about the pair of twins and their potential autograph signing. As this conversation progressed, Shoichi had a quick glance around for posters of his own. There wasn't anything of interest, bar the image of Sparrow and Dreameater, so he took only that one before heading to the register. "They were. I dunno why, but she had them doing all of her work for a few years."

Mikasa had three separate posters in her hands as she headed for the register. She seemed to be really excited, about the idea of getting at least one of them signed with relative ease. "Yay! That will be so good, might have to frame this one then~" she said of the image of the two blonde twins. They really did look stellar side by side. Moving right along, she was given the information that the Storm Queen of their generation has indeed kept the pair of blondes as her personal tuners for a few years for reasons that even the Sky King didn't know. It was quite a curious set of circumstances. "It's a bit strange..." she said thinking about it more. "Then again, I saw Chi-chan for the first time in years a few months ago, and she was strange then." the girl said shrugging it off. She couldn't place what was weird about Chiyo, but she also wasn't as in the know nor nearly as clever as some of the other Gravity Children of their generation. She figured that if it was something really pressing she'd figure it out eventually.

While she thought this over she placed her items on the counter to have them wrung up and bagged. And once they were she reached for her wallet to pay for them. This was quite exciting and she hadn't really gotten around to decorating her apartment as much as she would have liked. She planned instead to do a much better job with her bedroom, which was admittedly bigger than her entire apartment had been previously. "Arigatou Gozaimasu." the girl said as she waited for the Sky King to pay for his item of choice as well so that they could continue on her adventure though the mall. "So, are you looking for anything in particular? You could totally choose the next shop~" she mentioned not wanting to be full leader of this particular endeavor.

"I'm pretty sure you'll be able to frame all three. Well... at least two of 'em." Following Mikasa's lead, Shoichi made his purchase and had his poster slid into a tube for storage. Said tube was shoved into his hind left pocket as he walked toward the exit of this shop. For the next stop, it seemed the Thunder Queen was willing to follow his idea. "Hmm. There should be a shop nearby for trinkets and figures. I've got this big ass mantle in my bedroom now, and I wanna fill it up with stuff. Let's see..." As he spoke, Shoichi continued looking around for the shop he had in mind. After a few moments of wandering, he stumbled upon it and walked inside. "Found it! Now, what to actually get for that mantle..."

"Hai! I know what you mean... should be awesome though. Framed signed posters for my big wall in front of my bed." she said imagining their placement well prior to picking them up, because obviously she intended to fully decorate her room. She seemed to find this whole outing amusing and after the Sky King made his purchase it seemed his choice was shopping for smaller trinkets and figurines for his mantle. "I could see that~ Mantles deserve decoration." she said looking at the white haired male. She hadn't expected him to be so much an interior decorator, it kind of made her curious about what he would pick. And after they entered the next shop she wandered around a bit, eventually finding a small butterfly ornament that she liked very much. It had small glass wings and was purple in color. She couldn't help but find it to be stellar, beyond this the ornament was meant to be cellphone charm, and she'd recently lost her old one. "Kawaii!!" she said picking it up immediately. Though she was looking for things for her room, she couldn't help but pick up a nice little trinket for her other items. "Look, Sho-nii~" she said holding it up by its attaching piece so he could see how the light showed through it. She then immediately picked up another one which was a bit luminescent and had shades of blue, pink and green weaved throughout it, seeming to make it change color, thinking to give it to the Pledge Queen, since she also enjoyed butterflies. Moving right along she began to browse the other trinkets looking around for something a bit more substantial.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12