"Hai! I know what you mean... should be awesome though. Framed signed posters for my big wall in front of my bed." she said imagining their placement well prior to picking them up, because obviously she intended to fully decorate her room. She seemed to find this whole outing amusing and after the Sky King made his purchase it seemed his choice was shopping for smaller trinkets and figurines for his mantle. "I could see that~ Mantles deserve decoration." she said looking at the white haired male. She hadn't expected him to be so much an interior decorator, it kind of made her curious about what he would pick. And after they entered the next shop she wandered around a bit, eventually finding a small butterfly ornament that she liked very much. It had small glass wings and was purple in color. She couldn't help but find it to be stellar, beyond this the ornament was meant to be cellphone charm, and she'd recently lost her old one. "Kawaii!!" she said picking it up immediately. Though she was looking for things for her room, she couldn't help but pick up a nice little trinket for her other items. "Look, Sho-nii~" she said holding it up by its attaching piece so he could see how the light showed through it. She then immediately picked up another one which was a bit luminescent and had shades of blue, pink and green weaved throughout it, seeming to make it change color, thinking to give it to the Pledge Queen, since she also enjoyed butterflies. Moving right along she began to browse the other trinkets looking around for something a bit more substantial.