Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Oh? That sounds like fun!~" The young girl seemed really amused by the idea of really cutting loose one day. And as such, she'd try and think up something new to show him the next time they encountered each other. For now, she lowered herself towards the ground casting away her new form, and while she did this, Sion seemed to do the same. As such they were soon side by side and without Keyblades or altered forms, and as Sion's hand extended toward her for a high five, she matched it seemingly amused. To the last bit of his first statement she had very little to say. "Bleh!~ I can't make it consume less energy. I've tried but it lacks any real power when I do, though..." she said thinking about it more. "This time was probably a bit worse, because I funneled the abilities of both of my Keyblades into it... a bit unnecessary but I was wondering how they'd do together." she said seeming to have thought about it quite a bit more than her initial use of the technique might have let on. Beyond this though, she was offered a friendship celebration, which included trying every kind of ice cream the shop had to offer. This made the girl's eyes widen immensely as she considered the ability to eat so much ice cream. "Really?!" she asked excitedly. She would do nothing but agree to this because she already admitted to being hungry. "I mean, if ya' really mean it~" she squealed the statement with childlike delight.

"Sure you can! Maybe you just need to focus it more. Compression of power goes a long way," he said. Whatever the case, he didn't picture Kousagi as the type of individual who would use their Limit Break haphazardly, so he supposed it didn't matter much if it took a lot out of her. Still, if it were to fail in combat while being so costly for her, things could end badly. "We'll figure something out. Actually, I might be able to do something about that." While still speaking, Sion began his stroll toward the marketplace where the ice-cream shop he had in mind was located. With this particular individual, he was content to actually consume a serving of each special flavor they offered. "This'll be fun!"

Kousagi exhaled thinking about the nature of compression for her Limit Break. She could probably do that, but it wasn't as if she was using her Limit Break all the time anyways. It was usually only even enacted to end things. Thinking about it more, she supposed if she could compress it a bit more, she could get more use out of it and make it a bit more surprising. "Aww, well... I mean... if you think about it and I think about it, I'm sure we'll come up with something," she said as she began trailing alongside the older male. Even with the thoughts of her Limit Break in the forefront of her mind, she still wasn't really thinking about it. No she had dozens of flavors of ice cream on her mind. "Of course it will be! Even I haven't tried them all~" the small girl said. This was going to be a very interesting day for her, and one she would be sure to remember for a long time to come.

"Neither have I. They have over a dozen special flavors, I think," he said as they wandered back into the marketplace. Once at the ice-cream shop, Sion stepped out ahead to make known the specifics of this endeavor to the Moogle hologram before them. "Hey. We want ice-cream. Like... all of it. Can you send us each of your special flavors in sets of two to that table over there?" he asked, pointing toward a nearby table for two. "I can, kupo. Have a seat. I'll start sending it right away, kupo!" the Moogle replied. With a grin and a nod, Sion acknowledged the creature's suggestion before turning and walking toward the designated table. "Thanks!" Surely enough, while Sion moved away from the hologram, there was already a machine creating two servings of the first specialty dessert on the menu. It was likely that by the time they reached the table, the machine would be sliding down two dishes of a treat known as the Bueno Volcano. It was a strange concoction, like an ice-cream volcano made with vegetables and some sort of curry addition, but it was apparently quite popular with many.

"Over a dozen!?~" the young girl seemed even more excited as they finally entered the shop. Once inside she went to have a seat at the table mentioned by the young man. And once there she happily kicked her feet excitedly waiting to try the first of what had to be at least a dozen ice creams. Seeing the hologram of the Moogle made the small girl smile and wonder what her Moogle Companion Union Member had gotten up to. Soon enough there was a strange looking ice cream sitting right in front of her. It looked a bit like a volcano and didn't really smell like the dessert she expected. But she supposed there were worse things. "Oh... this looks a bit strange." She mentioned suspiciously. "You take the first bite."

Sitting down let Sion have a view of the ice-cream being placed on the table. It was certainly a strange-looking dish, but somewhat appealing in its own right. Kousagi and all her nerve told the young man to take the first bite, which was an effort that caused him to feign shock and disdain. "So I get sacrificed!? Fine..." With that said, he took hold of the long-handled spoon brought with the ice-cream, and scooped up the first bite. When he ate it, there was a brief pause before any sort of reaction. A very surprised expression crossed his visage after a short time. "It's... spicy. This definitely has toonbasco in it. But... pretty good. Really good."

"Yes," this was the girl's answer to the idea of sacrificing Sion to the first taste of the strange looking ice cream. After a few seconds his visage seemed to change and he apparently liked it. Since she'd seen someone else take a bite of the confection without exploding she soon did the same. She brought a spoonful to her mouth and closed her mouth around it. After a few quiet seconds of contemplation her eyes lit up. "Oh, it is! I didn't think spicy was the right word for ice cream. But... it's awesome!~" The girl mentioned happily. Continuing to eat this dessert which seemed to build in heat the more she tasted it. This was a fun experience for her, but soon enough she'd be finished with this one. After all, she was quite famished.

"I think I'd normally take more of an issue with the veggies in this than the spice, but the mix of the two doesn't make me question either of them." Soon enough, the first dish was finished off by both consumers. The ever watchful Moogle shopkeep had its eyes set on the pair, and thus had already prepared the second dish to be sent their way. The bowls which carried the Bueno Volcano were taken, and two arm-like extensions from the machine offered up a new ice-cream in handheld form. This one had the shape of a white-and-brown bear with crosses for eyes and swirls on its ears. Since he had been offered as tribute for the first dessert, Sion decided to return the favor here while grabbing his serving by the popsicle stick. "You first."

After they had finished their first round of ice cream, another was readily available to them. On a stick, there was a small bear like creature made of ice cream. While she looked at it few seconds after taking it into her hand, it was stated by Sion that she had to have first. "Aww, well... it's only fair I guess." She supposed this was an even exchange, given she'd made him try the previous one first. As such, the young woman brought the confection towards her face, taking a bit from the bear's right ear. She gave a few moments of contemplation over the flavor before she decided. "It's nice, tastes a bit like dinner~" she squealed just a little as she continued about her meal.

"Dinner?" the brunette questioned. This was a rather strange comparison to make with one's ice-cream, but Sion supposed the previous treat was strange in an entirely different manner. Either way, he had already resolved himself to try it, and he certainly did so soon after speaking. His teeth sank directly into the crown of the bear's head, which was a move that resulted in a portion of its left ear melting onto his cheek. As he wiped this off, he took the time to basque in the flavor of the day's second confection from this shop. He found it tasteful enough, and yet somehow still wanting. "I think it's a bit... bland."

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast