"Well, I also know you've made up one of the worst I've ever heard~" Kairos said with a chuckle included. This was all in good fun though, and she'd continue to fully enjoy this form she'd been given with the Three Wishes Keyblade while Luxu spoke to Himiko about her apparent desire for a battleaxe. "May my heart be my guiding Key... huh?" she said. "Alright. Master Invi said that too... seems crazy that it should apply to anything but... it seems to work that way," Himiko mentioned content to skip off while thinking really hard about the battleaxe she wished to have. While Kairos played with her new Keyblade transformation another would be taking place. Her eyes widened as now began to fall and she looked up to find another friend of hers making a rather esteemed entrance. "Oh?! What kind of crazy entrance is that? So, is that what we're doing now... Yuri??" she asked of him and this outrageous entrance. She noted the change in form and thought about it, deciding that it was different from any of the ones she was shown to have presently but finding it to be an appropriate use of the lad's skills nonetheless. "Building a snowman though... that one is pretty weird. I guess I could go for it though, I've done weirder things..." she mentioned as if there was nothing amiss with this entrance. "What are you calling this one, Master Luxu?" she asked about the obvious Keyblade transformation presented by Yuri. Kairos was also curious about what the lad had been up to since she'd last seen him, but figured she'd get that story along with an earful about abandonment at some point in the near future.

Strangely Yuri's entrance was one which was completely unexpected by Himiko whose eyes widened at the falling snow. She took in the lavish entrance with a gleam in her eye and that strange blush applied to her face. She changed the directions of her movements skipping up to and behind Kairos to have a look at this new lad from this new posting. 'I can't believe it!' she mused internally as she gripped Kairos' left arm. Taking the raven-haired girl's attention just a tad as her left brow raised in confusion. "Girl talk!" she claimed aiming to pull the pigtailed girl away. "Girl talk?" Kairos seemed to be confused as she was being dragged slightly further away from the pair of young men with them.