Kairos soon got another explanation she'd been needing. It was interesting to note that the likeness between these moments wasn't necessarily connected but that Keyblades themselves didn't like the moments of weakness presented in the hearts of those who say, used Dark Form initially. "Hm..." Kairos managed thinking about it. But beyond that the blonde-haired girl was confronted with the cloaked young man who explained the situation she'd found herself in. "I got it then!~ That's soo good!~" the girl mused. The news that she'd messed up her transformation was strange to her though. "But, if it has a risk like that, then what is the point of it?" she asked pouting about not being able to use such a form anymore. But knowing that turning into a Heartless or anything like one, would be the last thing she wanted to do with her spare time.

Beyond this, Luxu seemed to come to some sort of strange conclusion and in so doing, he wished for the two with him to commit to trying a different sort of transformation with their Keyblades. Kairos of course had no problem with this, and considered it part of her duties as well. But Himiko wasn't as pliable about this point as she came to herself better. "Why should I do something like that? Who even are you guys? Why are you hiding your face? Why were you watching me?" the girl asked a series of questions in rapid succession. Such an incident caused Kairos to laugh directly, "Well at the very least, Master Invi is still choosing other extremely inquisitive people. I'm Kairos, by the way and I'm also a member of the Anguis Union the first one technically but it's whatever~" she said which made the blonde's eyes widen if only for a moment. "Oh you're the one, Master Invi spoke of..." she said which made Kairos' left brow raise. "Uh... I hope he hasn't been talking about me. Whether you do what he wants or not, I'll do it. Sounds like the opening of a good present~" Kairos mentioned as she summoned her own Keyblade in the form of the Eternal Flame. And made a mental consideration that she should probably switch it to its standard form.