Thread: Daybreak Town

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Daybreak Town

Within Daybreak Town there was a large castle complete with a clock tower. Behind this clock was a laboratory occupied by a woman cloaked in black. Her entire face and body were obscured, but she still waited. It seemed that she was waiting for someone in particular. On her desk were six copies of book one of them belonging to her, and the rest. Well, she sent out a message to have one of her students join her. A girl by the name of Masa. She'd continue to wait for this girl, and while she did... she continued working. "I suppose I really might disappear from this world..." she said to herself. Her hands furiously scribbling away on some random piece of paper.

Masa walked swiftly down the hallway as she adjusted her clothing, for just a moment ago she was doing her daily training. Normally she was a person to keep on schedule, but being summoned was something she could never ignore. She set the white hood upon her scarlet hair, and her white and gold unicorn mask over her golden eyes. She slowed to a stop in front of a large door. She made some final adjustments, before knocking on the door for permission to enter and place herself in front of her master

A few moments into her writing it seemed that the Master was meant to be joined by another. A singsong voice would come from the woman as she gave answer to the knock on her door. She even rose from her seat actually moving to open the door. The deviousness of this woman appearing in a brief moment as she spoke to the door. "I wonder... who could be knocking on my door?" she asked as she pulled it open standing in a small crack within the doorway. "Oh, it's you Masa~ To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit with you today?" she questioned as if she had no idea what this young woman was doing here. This was a said in a very convincing tone, it was as if the Master had completely forgotten that this young woman was supposed to be here.

Though her face couldn't be seen, she seemed to furrow her brow in curiosity about the singing coming from the other side of the door. Before her thoughts could trend further she head a voice followed by the opening of the door to see her master through the crack. At the sight of her master she bowed her head out of respect, she always greeted those of equal or stronger status in such a way so for the young girl this was normal.
    "Master...you called for me." she replied, glancing at the person shrouded in black with some concern, it wasn't to be seen.

The Master found this girl's slight servitude to be somehow amusing. But the woman hidden in black didn't seem to want to say anything about it. No, in fact she wasn't even phased by this young woman's shock. The words, that she'd been summoned by the woman made her jump back, allowing the door to open a bit wider as she held an arm up in front of her person to demonstrate her surprise that she'd been the one to summon the girl wearing the unicorn mask. "Did I? Oh well... I don't want anything." she said reaching forward to slam the door in the young girl's face. After the thud was heard she'd wait a total of three seconds before opening it up again. "I'm kidding. Come in... I finally figured out what I need from you. And I have something for you... well technically a couple of somethings." she said moving away from the now open door to let the girl enter without any further teasing.