Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Oh, come on. You seem like you've got a lot up your sleeve. I know I don't have any way of really judging and all, but you should give yourself more credit... Master Gula," Johan said to the Master as they watched the antics of these two Keyblade wielders. The boy's addition seemed to spark something within the blonde lass, prompting her to take her already destructive series of attacks to new heights. "Eheheh! I figured it would work out for you. I couldn't do something like that if I tried!" the boy said when this 'Lily' individual came back to ground level. It was then that she addressed the Foreteller Gula, whom both she and Kou had only just noticed. This woman spoke of Unions and the desire to have them join hers, and when Kou looked to his companion, she was already looking to him. "Uhh..."

"Aww, that's no fair, Temperance," spoke the voice of the Master Luxu, who suddenly appeared by the woman in the Leopard mask. He was still clad in the black coat worn by the Master of Masters, but yet again, the locks of long, brown hair would serve as his badge of individuality while the rest of him remained concealed. "I was watching this one to scope out a potential apprentice."

"I am giving myself plenty of credit. But I suppose, a bit of faith goes a long way. Thanks Johan~" she said to the young man with her. Of course, she really didn't need this sort of ego boosting but something about it was quite reassuring. As if she was made more certain of her actions simply by virtue of having someone else believe in them. While this happen the young woman and the young man who'd been found here appeared to be staring at each other trying to suss out what to do about the offer presently on the table. "I... don't have a problem doing good and joining a union. Though I figure there have gotta be more than one right?" she said only to look dumbfounded as the woman known as Master Gula had her given name revealed by a boy in a cloak who seemed to find something about her approach to this pair unfair.

Master Gula to her credit, looked to the cloak boy with a bit of a smile on her face. "Oh? I managed to beat you to something? I think I might not be able to let that go, Sion~" she said in a teasing voice. What none of these could know was that their Master had only recently changed their names, so they likely still addressed each other by their usual names just out of habit, and lack of knowing what they were now being called. Still, she really wanted this pair and they seemed to be a packaged deal. "Temperance? Wait a second... I know that name." this was the words spoken by the girl known as Lilynette. "I haven't been able to catch that one... she's on the list, for potential to learn from directly. She's supposed to be super interesting if a bit withdrawn and apparently kinda clumsy." she said very bluntly, only thinking about it after she'd spoken. "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

"The Master has six understudies, right? So there have to be six?" asked the boy with the ice-themed Keyblade. Johan remained silent, shifting his attention to this newcomer whom the Master Gula addressed by name. How interesting it was, that they were just speaking about this person moments prior, and suddenly, here he was. Sion, soon to be better known as Luxu, smirked beneath his hood when addressed by the Master who created Shotlock. "I could always change it. I can do that now. Since it's you, though, I'll let you have that," he said, turning his gaze on the blonde lass thereafter. Even with this shift in attention, his words still seemed to target the masked woman at his side. "Harsh. It's cute when it happens, though."

"That seems like it should be right. But of the direct apprentices of the Master one of them doesn't have an animal mask. Probably this guy." she said giving a casual finger point to the only other person she'd now ever seen wearing the same black cloak as the Master. Given this... it seemed that there was something quite different about this one.

While this happened, Master Gula was apparently having a friendly enough conversation with the cloaked gentleman who seemed to imply he had the ability to change the fact that she'd found this group first, and would leave her to it, only because it was hers. "Oh? How gracious of you." she said to the man soon to be known as Luxu. "You keep that up and the others, will start to think I'm your favorite." she said with a curt nod. Soon after though her ears were assaulted by the statements of her possible Union member. A bit of a blush came to the young woman's face beneath her mask, because what the young woman said was very true, she was known to be a bit of a klutz and a bit aloof, though the latter bit not nearly as much as some of her peers. The young man standing beside her was one such individual. Still the words of Luxu in her defense caused her to turn slightly clutching a book to her chest. "Oh... well..." she paused seeming to gather herself. "Sion, you're trying to make me flustered. Cut it out." she managed though her tone didn't imply she was upset in anyway moving right along she seemed to want to address what were likely her new union members. "Ahem. Anyways... I am a bit clumsy, in fact I kind of quite literally ran into Johan here, and that became a recruitment effort. There isn't anything to apologize for. In fact it's probably better for people to know that about me from the start." she said to the new girl and her friend. "Still, I didn't mean to say that. I think you're pretty cool... " said the blonde female with a hand touching the back of her head. She was quite skilled in battle but her social skills seemed to be lacking a bit, though obviously not to the same extent as some of the other individuals seen this day. She'd also take this moment to address the bit of information she'd managed to find in the book she'd been reading when said incident occurred. "Beyond that there will be five unions, when they are finally formed. One for each of us wearing the animal masks. Though they were participate in competition against each other, none of us are enemies, it is simply an act to keep the power spread out between all of us. Keep the world balanced. I'd ask that you join me because I see your potential... and would like to have you all along... groups of rather studious individuals, whether that be for combat or actual books, and responsible nice ones are likely the sort that will find themselves with me. Because I am usually about this calm under any strain or pressure. And I have a nice skill to teach anyone who joins me, one which will help them focus on battle even more than they do." she mentioned with a curt nod hoping to persuade any doubters within her group.

"If they think anything different right now, they're wrong," the cloaked lad replied. As for the Leopard masked Master's retort to his later assertion, he chuckled. "Well, you beat me to this scouting. Excuse me for wanting a fun bit of payback," he said. In the meantime, it became obvious to the others what Unions were made for, and how many there were. This Master seemed to seek studious apprentices/subordinates/whatever they may be in this case. The boy named Kou was made somewhat interested by this notion, and looked to the more skillful individual he was found with. "This sounds like one with a lot of growth," he said. "And she seems nice. Wanna try?" In some way and for some reason, Sion decided to provide a bit of influence for the situation. "You're liable to learn the most, and have the most freedom with Master Gula here. Trust me; we've already discussed it twice."

"Aww, that's so nice.~" said Master Gula about the apparent favoritism of herself by the creator of Keyblade magic. A scoff would be the only thing that escaped the young woman, at the commentary of Luxu apparently having fun with trying to tease her because she'd beaten him to the recruitment effort. While this mini-conversatin happened, Lilynette was talking with Kou about their potential joining of this union in particular. The information given by the Master Gula was quite convincing on the surface, but the added words of the other Master, seemed to make the girl a bit confused. "We had this conversation twice? Why would we do that?" she said seeming not to understand how that would even be possible, but showing a fair bit of straight-forward curiosity. Moving right along there was still the matter of apparently four other possible unions. Which had the potential to be extra interesting simply because they were unknowns. "Well, I like...this woman, and I want to learn what she has to offer... but I feel like we would be missing out by not vetting other potential masters." said the young woman as she leaned against her Keyblade. "Hmm..." she thought and with this Gula simply nodded. "Aww, I lost one like this earlier. He was waiting on his friend to decide. I almost had him."

"Isn't it? It only took me these three tries to say the right thing," was Luxu's statement to the Master Gula. True enough, he had replied to her statement thrice now, and the first two attempts had yielded less favorable results. "Call it cheating if you want, but I still got you," he concluded. The two potential recruits of the Leopardos Union seemed to be questioning the number of times they'd had this conversation, as well as the possibilities of them preferring other Unions. Luxu sighed when this was brought up as a topic. "Let's not go here again. We had this conversation. I rewound time. We talked again. I rewound time. You two are most fit to join Leopardos. Trust me. If you ever regret the decision, I'll personally give you both the ability to wield two Keyblades simultaneously."

"Three tries? You did this thrice?" she said seeming to not understand why it was necessary for him to get her experience to be him saying the right thing. Even so, Master Gula supposed she appreciated this young man going out his his way to make sure she was pleased by their interaction. "It's definitely cheating. And nearing the level of sketchy that Hiro normally possesses." she said flicking her eyes over the cloaked young man, even so if she was being honest he was likely her favorite individual as well. Moving right along it seemed her potential recruits were still mulling over their options but Luxu's words seemed to fit different in this situation. And with it Lilynette seemed to turn to the cloaked young man seemingly stunned. "Wait we had this conversation three times, and if we regret out decision here, you'll give us a special skill?" she said even though she didn't personally remember these other conversations, it seemed to be weighted in her favor to simply accept this. "I... can't argue with benefits outweighing the risks here. I can agree to this." the girl said in this moment. Her Keyblade vanished from her side and she leaned forward bowing to the woman in the Leopard mask. "I am happy to join, my name is Lilynette, but that's a lot so most people call me Lily." she said with a smile. "At your service." she mentioned which made Master Gula smile. "Yay! I thought this was going to be so much harder to pull off. I was worried I wouldn't be able to find any one to join and I would end up in the library all day trying to figure out the social aspect of this." she mentioned with a nod. "Thank you for your help, Sion~" she said knowing the young man had done a lot to move this process along.

"Yes, thrice. And like I said, call it cheating, but... gotcha," the brown-haired male spoke with a grin beneath the shadow of his hood. Meanwhile, the two potential recruits seemed to be coming to their respective decisions about whether they would join the Leopardos Union or not. Lilynette was the first to speak on this matter, and she did so in favor of this Union. When this exchange was over, Kou spoke. "I think it's a pretty good idea. I'll join too. I'm Kou, by the way!" the boy stated. Sion grinned wider when confirmation of these two joining came. The Master Gula even saw it fit to thank him, but to this, he shook his head. "The pleasure was mine. Only for you, Master Gula."

A smile crossed the woman's face as it became obvious that the young man with her understood he was cheating a bit with his time manipulation. But that was fine, considered that it turned out for the benefit of Gula she couldn't really argue with the usefulness of this young man's skills. Moving right along there was the matter of greeting her two newest recruits. "Nice to meet you both, Kou, and Lily." said Master Gula smiling to both of them. "Yosh, Kou we can stay partnered up now." said Lily about the boy she'd apparently taken as her training partner, though she seemed to be a bit more advanced than him. Meanwhile, Sion seemed content to not accept the thanks that she'd offered, even addressing her by her new name. "Only for me? Well isn't that nice.~" she said seeming to not be sure of what to make of that, but making a general assumption that this too had been tried a couple of times. But there was one thing she'd forgotten to ask that she would now in order to avoid any future confusion. "The Master changed your name too, right? What's your new one?" she asked.

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast