Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Nope. I'm just fishing," replied the cloaked male. It was apparently worth noting how attached to her reading the Master called Gula was; something Luxu knew, though possibly not quite as well as the other Masters. There was also the matter of Luxu's apparent autobiography being something the young woman would read, though it was surely something he would never actually think of doing. "It's a title I don't think you should wait for the release of. I'm seventeen; I haven't even lived a life yet."

"Figures." Gula said. Of course, this young man would know that she liked her reading, though since he was actually capable of getting her to stop reading and having a conversation he wouldn't know how much she really didn't normally speak to others. Of course, the amount of focus she put into such things, was probably the root of her one developed skill, that that this needed explaining. The mention that the young man sitting beside her was quite young to be thinking of his autobiography made the young woman laugh a bit, she couldn't help but tease just a little bit in response. "Aww, don't say that... I was a bit excited. And I'm only 18... it's not like I don't have plenty of time to wait on it~" she jested with the young man thinking it amusing. Perhaps she should have made more varied efforts to speak to people. Or at the very least, she should have done so even more frequently with this particular young man. She couldn't help but think she would have enjoyed her training even more if she'd put forth more of an effort to have a bit of fun outside of her reading. Of course, she now had plenty of time to do this, even with the duties she had, so...

Once again, Sion resorted to a casual crossing of his arms as he sat upon the ledge next to the other Master. Though he took no issue whatsoever with a decent read, he did not share Gula's level of attachment, and he had no real interest whatsoever in writing such a thing. "Still, I wouldn't have any expectations. Besides... you have the Book of Prophecies to keep you occupied. I wasn't given such a thing."

At the mention that the young man really wasn't interested in his autobiography the girl pouted. She supposed she'd have to learn analog more about him. Of course, she was fine with this so the pout itself was nothing more than playful at this point. There was one such casual context clue dropped to the young woman which made her eyes sparkle with interest. "You didn't get one? Hmm, so no Union, no book, no animal affiliation. Given the abilities of your Keyblade, the Master probably didn't want you breaking time with foreknowledge." she said seeming to understand the theory by which their less than stable Master had come to not give this young man a book. Besides that fact, each of the people were presumably given a specific set of tasks, probably as a way to try and keep the balance and vet each other. "Well, I do have that, but like I said... you're more interesting than the books. Even ones about the future." she said, and when speaking the word future she made her fingers wiggle in front of her as if it was mysterious. She figured given the fact that this young man didn't have a book this would be the one thing she couldn't discuss with him. The Master to be fair had done her part to make sure this girl because the impartial judge of her friends as far as finding the potential 'traitor'. Still, she couldn't see that person being the young man at her side.

"I think it may have gone a bit deeper than that," he said about the reason he hadn't been given a copy of the Book of Prophecies, or a Union to oversee. "A Union would be nice, and a book to see the future is cool, but the Master gave me my own way of seeing the future. It's a more... direct approach, I guess? I'm probably not supposed to mention that, but the Master never specified in any of the interactions I had with her today. Besides, if I try for secrecy, I'm sure you'll eventually find out anyway."

"Oh?" Gula mentioned. It seemed that the man now known as Luxu wasn't left out at all, and seemed to have received something different from their Master. "Ah... well, as long as you weren't left out completely that is fine." she said about the special things he'd received. Of course as this thought continued it seemed that he thought maybe he wasn't supposed to mention in any directness what he'd gotten. "Eh? Well, the Master usually lets things like that out in the open. She's quite odd I think..." she said with a smile. As for what she would have found out she could only shrug. "Curious nature is curious." she mentioned of her own personality. "I probably would have looked into something secret... unless you were going to tell me yourself anyways~" she said with a small smirk.

"It's still a bit weird. I can't be grouped in with the rest of you guys. Not that I really wanted to, but... I might get bored if left without a choice." As the cloaked Master spoke, he held out both hands and summoned his pair of Keyblades. His left hand formed an ethereal blue glow to call on his original Keyblade with its clock theme, and his right hand opened with a surprisingly dark aura emitting to produce the strange Keyblade given to him recently by the Master of Masters. "You don't think I'd keep secrets from you, do you? One with the power to see forward in time, and one with the power to go backwards in time."

"Well, you are her favorite." she said of the boy known now as Luxu. "It would make sense if she couldn't group you with the rest of us. Besides that... you stand out quite a bit..." she noted thoughtfully. If he needed any more evidence of this there was the simple matter that she and the rest of their peers had all noticed his superior efforts, even among a group such as them. And in thought they were all well above the standard grade for Keyblade Wielders. Moving right along there was a showing of his two Keyblades simultaneously along with an explanation for what each of them do. It was a bit stunning in theory, and this seemed to fill the lass Gula with a fair bit of excitement. "Oh? Well, I didn't think you would so, unless perhaps you were instructed to do so. You have always been straightforward with me~" she mentioned seemingly amused. "That new Keyblade of yours is quite interesting. I got a new one as well but to be fair, I haven't even bothered trying it out yet." she said opening her hand in front of her... doing so caused her new Keyblade to appear in her hand, it was a leopard themed lightning blade by the best of her approximation. "I noticed mine has this strange eye on the charm... it looks a bit like the one in the top of your new one... and the one at the bottom of yours. " she said with a small smile. "Yep, you're definitely the favorite." As one of the more scholarly of their group, she was good at making observations.

"I probably wouldn't even if I had instructions to." When this new Keyblade of his was addressed, Luxu spun it around in his right hand. Apparently, the fact that his Keyblade had two Gazing Eyes featured on it was enough evidence to assign him the favored position of the Master of Masters. "I wouldn't say that. It's not like these are just symbols, either way. Between the two of us, this one is the Master's eye," he said. With that, Luxu flipped off the ledge he sat upon, landing on the ground only a meter away while facing Gula. "So, if you haven't tried it out, why not do so now? Unless you were looking to find more members for your Union first."

"Oh, well that's good to know." she said aloud with a bit of a chuckle. This chuckle soon shifted into a bit of a wide eyed gaze beneath her mask. "What? The Master's eye?!" she questioned seeming to allow those pieces to fall into place within her mind. "Oh... that is how she sees the future. I suppose that makes sense but... that is a bit hardcore for a scholarly endeavor." she said of their Master. The woman was obviously a bit unhinged, but to go so far as to remove her own eye to do a thing, made her wonder about the Master's motives.

Moving right along Luxu seemed to jump off of the ledge they'd been sitting on and offered to be her training partner for her newly acquired Keyblade, unless she wanted to look for more members of her Union. About the three she'd managed to pick up so far, she was lacking in nothing. "I guess, I could go for a bit of a stretch, and I am fine with my current set of Union members, the ones who come next, will come because of them..." she mentioned. "So, should we show them how it's done then?" she said as she also dropped from the ledge Keyblade still in hand. Surprisingly enough her first move, was to make a bit more distance happen between herself and Luxu, which would be followed up immediately by the leopard masked young woman tossing her Keyblade towards the man aiming to strike him with the Keyblade before making it come back towards her.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast