Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Exactly," he replied to the young woman's incomplete statement. Once he had successfully cleaned himself up a bit, Luxu spun his Keyblade around and took a few steps toward the other Master. "It's not all fire. I just thought it'd be a bit rude to freeze you in time or magnetize you in the middle of all that," he said regarding his apparent pyromania. As for the alleged modesty he was showing in this moment, he chuckled. "I'm not being as modest as you think. I mean, I've got some Magic going for me, but you've got a good bit of everything going. Have some faith in your own strength."

The girl likely would have found some displeasure in this moment, if she'd not enjoyed this particular young man's company so much. Moving right along, it appeared that the young man's skills didn't just include fire, he just thought it to be the least offensive of his skills to use in a friendly competition, she understood this more than most. "I know the feeling... I got this new gravity spell that is pretty cool... but definitely not all that friendly~" she mentioned seeming amused. He then went on to say that she should have more faith in her abilities, as he might have had magic going for him, but she had a bit of everything else. She supposed that was quite true, even so... given their spar of choice, it didn't seem like the extra physical nature of her combat style would be that useful outside of very specific situations. "Hmm, I suppose that all makes sense." she concluded offering the young man a smile. "We could always trade, I'll get you whipped into physical shape and you can show me some new spells~" the fairness of such a trade would be undeniably beneficial, not that she needed such a thing, at this point it was more or less an excuse to have some other reason to see Luxu while attending to her duties as a Union Leader.

"Sounds like fun. If either of us ever goes Heartless hunting again, we should both go so I can check that out," he suggested. It seemed Gula was not the only one here simply looking for an excuse in this situation. Sion, too, would have rather avoided fulfilling his role in seclusion; especially if he had the choice to remain at the side of his most favored peer. "That sounds like fun. Actually, if you don't mind, I could stand to have a bit of help getting new spells to work. I figure you might have a good bit of research, if I could have a look at your books."

"Of course, that'd be really fun." she said about the showing off of her other new abilities, which were less than friendly for non-mortal combat. It seemed though in this moment she wasn't the only one looking for an excuse to spend a little extra time together at some point in the future. The question of using her research to help him complete his spells made her smile and wave him off just a bit. "Of course, you can use my research if you want. You don't even have to ask... I'll be more than happy to help." she said, finding no greater happiness than helping out the favorite of her peers.

"Alright then. It's a date," Luxu said as he held up his Keyblade and let it dematerialize. He considered the amount they had done here to be enough for their little spar, lest they end up causing more destruction than either of them would probably like. More importantly, he had succeeded in finding the excuse he sought, though he truly did require a bit of research information to accomplish a few new things. "I'll come by later tonight, if that's alright with you. I figured that would be plenty of time for you to do... well, whatever it is you were doing."

"Alright then~" the young woman agreed without much fuss. It was quite a pleasant thought, that she wouldn't have to entertain herself all the time while she was committing herself to her Union duties. It appeared that this young man was also content to stop their little spar, which was also fine with her considering how much destruction they'd managed to cause in such a short amount of time. Given that she seemed to be perfectly fine letting her own new Keyblade disappear from her hand as well. Moving right along, it seemed that this supposed date idea, at least for the research would be used as an excuse for the day. Given this... it seemed that she'd have plans with him later, as she could do nothing more than agree. "Of course, it's alright with me. I was only going to show them something else... and then leave them to their own devices and learning, and do a bit more reading of course, you can... come by when you're ready." mentioned the young woman as she more than alright with this arrangement.

"Will do. If my experiment works, I'll even show you the trick to it. See you later," the young man said as he raised his hood again. In the next moment, he vanished into thin air, leaving Gula and the others to their devices. However, this was when another male made his presence known. The larger of the Master of Masters' apprentices, who now answered to the name Aced, had been standing on a rooftop adjacent to the Leopardos Union members long enough to catch the last half of the fight. He had to say, he was entertained. "You could have told me if you wanted a challenge, y'know," he said to the female Master below. "I could have given you a way better time."

"Alright then, see you later." she said to Luxu who was now on his way out with the promise of showing her the trick to his new technique if he managed to perfect it. Moving right along, the young woman moved again, picking up her mask to return it to her face, and while she was doing this, she was greeted by another male and familiar voice. It was one of her peers, though not one she had any great occasion to speak to. "Oh... Akira..." she said giving herself a bit of pause. "I suppose you have a different name now too..." she said. This man wasn't on the list of people she spoke with regularly, but there was no reason to be anything other than cordial. "Well it wasn't like I planned that little match. Besides... it was a different sort of fun." she said hopping up to the same level as the large blue haired man. "So... what brings you here?" she asked, wondering if this male had already found the first few members of his union or if he planned to get one from here.

"Aced," the blue-haired man replied to inform the other Master of his current name. Since Gula joined him on the roof, he didn't need to move to her location. This was in his favor, as he didn't much care to do so, though he would share a few words with the young woman. "Yeah, that's my point. Different fun. Exercise with a little more recreation and all," he commented, seeming to be content with moving right along into his next statement. "I'm looking to build the Ursus Union. I wanted to try and pull Lilynette over there, but it looks like you got to her first. Shame. She was a fast grower."

"Aced?" she thought a bit more. "Yep, confirmed, the Master went a bit off the wall with the naming, Gula is what she chose to call me for whatever reason." she said slipping her own adjusted name into the conversation in case, this was ever needed to be referenced. It seemed the blue haired man would only cause the woman to chuckle. "Well... I don't really have much to say to that. I'd rather flex my mind in most cases." she said, as a matter of fact. She'd entertained Luxu in this way, because she liked him more than everyone else. Moving right along it seemed that Gula had succeeded in procuring someone apparently wanted by another of her peers. "Oh? Lily, huh? She's quite good from what I've seen of her, I didn't come looking for her, but I ended up both with her and her orange haired companion Kou... as well." she said, quite proud of her recent acquisitions, but easily returning to the calm and level headed demeanor she maintained with the majority of the population. "I'm quite pleased about that, Luxu was trying to take her as an apprentice as well." she said, of the girl who showed a more than considerable amount of promise. "I wish you luck in finding your Union members Aced~"

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast