Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"It does sound pretty useful," Sion said when he finally recovered from what he'd so recently witnessed. Once he had the book in front of him, and his eyes scanning its pages, he became able to properly focus. With this focus, he sought to achieve absolute knowledge of how Drive Forms worked. "Hiro at least achieved the purpose he was going for. But... why stop there? You and I aren't the kind of people who'll settle for the original purpose. That's one of the reasons I came to you."

"It's amazingly useful~ And I thank you for the device... not remembering if I did or not before but it works amazingly well." the woman mentioned. The tail apparatus was busying itself writing a tome based on some notes the girl had taken concerning the use and manifestation of Keychains, which before the task of her Union was the one of the final bits of research she'd done. As Sion seemed to fall into his research he seemed to think that Hiro the originator of the Drive Form techniques had settled for a bit less than he could have pushed for. "Well, there is no reason to stop when you can push a little further. So is that your plan, to make a form which pushes both magic and physical ability to the highest possible limit for the person using it?" she asked, seeming to come to that conclusion all on her own.

"I think you did. Not that you actually had to," he replied with utmost nonchalance. A few pages later, he was quite sure he was on the right track to a true discovery. Temperance was directly on board with his idea, which brought a grin to the young man's face. "That's exactly the plan. Utmost mastery of everything... so... Master Form. I think that with enough strength in one's heart, they may be able to trigger both transformations at the same time, in a way that would blend them together. Maybe I should just try it. I might collapse, though."

"Yeah, well... that might be true, but just because I don't have to, doesn't mean I won't." the young woman mentioned of offering her thanks for the favors provided by the young man before her. It seemed that he thought through the idea of simultaneously triggering two drive forms in order to create a new one which encompassed the best aspects of both the previous forms. "Hmm, sounds like it is definitely possible." the girl mentioned, thinking about the amount of strain drive forms generally caused she could definitely see the potential of one passing out from trying to trigger both of them. "Well, if you try it now... I'm here to make sure that you don't just pass out and get left behind or fall off a building or anything like that." she said of the potential materialization of the new form. "Oh, and I'll take notes... it will be fun~" she mentioned. She always liked the experimental phase of these new endeavors, probably more than she liked the skills gained from them.

"Yeah, sure. You'll just leave me here to slip into a coma. That'll be the really fun part. Make sure my body's taken care of while I'm out, yeah?" With that said, Sion stepped away from the desk, and toward the center of the room. With a deep breath, he began his effort to trigger both Valor and Wisdom Form simultaneously. He felt as if the fusion of the two was beginning to work out as his power rose. Extending his left arm and opening his hand, he formed an orb within it. This orb was yellow in color, featured a saltire, and had two other saltires floating around it. Sion squeezed this orb, causing the external saltires to withdraw into it as he pushed the orb into his heart. This spread the pattern along his clothes, and gave his clothes a color pattern that was primarily yellow, with black as a secondary. "Here we go!" he said as his power reached an all time high. His Keyblades were summoned during this time, though the blue weapon in his left hand seemed to be telekinetically controlled. His Master Seeker Keyblade, on the other hand, appeared in a reverse grip in his right hand. "Huu~" he huffed. This transformation seemed to take a bit of a toll on his respiratory system, but other than that, he was mostly alright. "This is... very different. I think I'll need a nap when I turn this off."

While she watched this young man triggered both forms after a while of trying. His rather cheeky commentary about what would happen if the young woman were to watch his attempts at a new transformation. "Of course, I won't let anything happen to your body. And I definitely won't allow you to fall into a coma." she said seemingly amused. But after a few moments of work it seemed his experiment succeeded in a most unexpected way. "Hmm, Master Form is yellow in color and seems to combine new telekinetic Keyblade capabilities with the dual wielding of the Valor Form. Interesting." she said as she took notes with her right hand while furiously turning the pages of another book with her left all while her tail continued to write notes as well. "Hmm, obviously a bit tiring compared to the other forms, but presumably more powerful, yeah?" she made a couple of assumptions while she continued to take notes. "So... it's different, anything in particular you'd like to note about that?" the girl said seemingly much more excited about this than she had been about anything all day.

It took a few moments, but Sion was soon breathing almost normally again. When his breathing properly regulated, he performed a few small hops with one foot, then with the other. "It's definitely stronger," he said as he adjusted to this transformation. Temperance had helped him gain the in-depth knowledge he needed to gather the theory of 'Master Form' as it were, so he would gladly talk and talk until she had the information she wanted about the form itself. "It literally feels like both forms at once... like my Magic and melee are equals. I feel strong enough to arm wrestle Akira, fast enough to race you... and very, very lightweight. I really don't feel like I belong on the ground right now. Another note, I don't think yellow is my color."

"I think I'd pay to see anyone arm wrestle Akira." she said with a giggle. Of course, she'd recently run into the Master now known as Aced and he was just as unreasonably buff as he had been during their training. Even so, the description of the boosted physical prowess of this young man was beyond what she could have anticipated. "Hmm, light-weight enough to feel like you don't belong on the ground. It's almost completely possible that a form like that would be used for aerial combat instead of ground combat. That might be worth looking into." she noted as she continued writing about the form change this boy had so recently made. It seemed that he had been able to compensate with it, finding his breathing pattern something near normal again. To the mention that he didn't think yellow was his color the girl scoffed. "I wouldn't say that, it's pretty cute on you." she said her eyes having come up to study his form while her hands busied themselves. writing about the different in clothing style the same way she did with all other forms.

"At this point, I might actually recommend putting your money on me. Really, I feel amazing right now," he said. He truly felt as if the ground was not his ally at this time; as if he should be with the birds in the sky. "I'll have to try that out. I'm not feeling any drawbacks from either of the original forms, but mobility doesn't seem to be as great as Wisdom Form's... but it should be." As for yellow befitting him, he could only chuckle and shake his head. "If you say so. It'd probably be better on you, though. You should try it out; it's a pretty good feeling to have."

"Well, I wouldn't bet against you..." she said even before knowing that the young man before her felt rather on top of the world. When he went on to explain that the mobility didn't feel as proper as it should she could only take a guess as to why that would be the case. "That seems to be more evidence towards the idea of aerial combat." she said of his lack of mobility. Writing down the last of the information she finally hopped off her desk heading towards the back of her house, when she came back, the frilly skirt which belonged with her outfit was firmly in place on her person and she was headed for the back door of her place to go out into the yard to try out this new form and give Sion some more space with which to test it out. "Come on then, you can test your mobility and explain to me how this was done~ I may as well have a go and see if it's something attainable by anyone with the knowledge of how to do it." she mentioned. Again, though she wasn't terribly interested in using the forms, having them was always something which made her happy.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast