Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Of course I will. I wouldn't let you have any incomplete information, after all." Moving right along, Sion stepped toward Temperance and awaited whatever request she had in mind for him. There was the matter of her disagreeing with his idea, thinking it sufficient that he had already been assisting her throughout the day. On the other hand, Sion did not see things this way. "None of that counts. You didn't ask me to do any of that, so I owe you a favor that you've asked for." It seemed Temperance's request was as simple as a bit of company. This was obviously something Sion could do, but it was strange that this was the request at all. "I offer any favor, and you decide to use it on that? I'd have done that anyway, you know?"

"I was hoping you'd say that~" she said of her rather ravenous desire for information. Moving right along it seemed that Sion didn't accept that his previous interference in her day could be considered the same sort of favor as what he was offering her in this moment. "A favor that I've asked for? Well, that is strange, I definitely don't have anything like that in mind." said the girl. Which was true outside of seeking information she rarely looked for anything in other people, even those she liked. Moving right along it appeared the girl would have gotten this simple thing she asked for, even without it being part of this new apparent deal. "But all I wanted was to spend time with you." she said then she seemed to realize it and became immediately embarrassed her face flushing red. "I didn't mean to say that... like that..." she followed up while covering her face with her hand, it was rare indeed to see Temperance so flustered.

Temperance's response to his most recent statement was... interestingly unexpected, to say the least. In fact, it reminded him of a few things he had accidentally stated prior to rewinding time earlier this day. As such, he snickered immediately after hearing it fall from her face. "Didn't mean it, huh? Then what did you mean?" he asked to tease. "By the way, feel free to envy my Keyblade. I've been in that situation about four times now."

It seemed that her moment of flustering wasn't all that abnormal to the boy either, who had the ability to fix such blunders. His snickering after her speech let her know he hadn't expected her to say such a thing, and when he went on to question it in a teasing manner the girl could only further crack. "Teasing? Really? Somehow I both didn't and did expect that from you." she said seeming to pout just a bit as her face returned to normal. She still couldn't go on to fully explain what she meant, because the concept of the entire thing in her mind was still a fair bit embarrassing. She couldn't do this to herself if she really wanted to be happy and relax. It seemed that the young man understood more about her situation than one might have thought, only he boasted a Keyblade which allowed him an easy out to his 'social blunders'. "Oh, four times?? And you're teasing me. That's hilarious." she mentioned rolling her eyes just a tad. Even if she wasn't really upset it was still a bit jarring to be so suddenly embarrassed. But still she hadn't really answered his question so she supposed she should, and since she was back to her normal and mostly collected self she did so with such a demeanor in place. "I just meant, that the only thing I'd have to ask for would be spending more time with you. I'm sure if I could have thought of something else on the spot... I would have to avoid the embarrassment." she said seeming to think about it more. "But then, you'd know all about that wouldn't ya'?" she asked playfully having made a theory in her mind that the young man had done something similar earlier in this day, thus setting up their present meeting by association.

"Well, yes. Four times... maybe five. I'm new to this, so it's kind of hard to remember," he said regarding his previous rewinds. "But... you have no proof, or even knowledge of what I did and said. I could have attacked you, made a move, borrowed something without asking... anything. You wouldn't even know," he concluded. With that said, he began taking steps toward the house, choosing to spend more time here, as per the other Master's request. Onto the next thing Temperance had to say, he of course knew all about the situation by now, but that was another matter entirely. "I didn't avoid any embarrassment. I just decided to redo things just to risk it happening again, which I think is worse. If it makes you feel any better though, I wanted to stick around anyway. But, do let me know if you have any request that isn't on the agenda already."

"I suppose that is fair. I wouldn't know a thing about what you actually did if you rewinded a couple of times. But... you already told me ya' did something... so you can't really hide it now~" she mentioned with a smile. Moving right along, it didn't seem to bother this young woman one way or the other that she was the subject of the boy's time testing experiments and beyond this point, it would seem that he was keen to stick around of his own accord which made the girl smile as she returned to her home. "That does make me feel a bit better. I am sure if I think of something you'll be the first to know~." she chimed as she entered her house apparently content to do whatever thing she wanted to do in the company of the young man with her.

"I could also be lying, y'know. Maybe I just wanted to sound relatable. There's no way you'll ever find out. But, who knows. Maybe I'll tell you what happened one day." Soon enough, Sion crossed the threshold into the building, where he turned to face his host of the evening. He had no clue what they would be doing for the rest of his time here, but he was sure to enjoy the company regardless. Anything was better than the loneliness that was his role before his apprentice was chosen, and right now, this was better than anything else, so he was a satisfied customer, so to speak. "Of course it makes you feel better. You just admitted to wanting me to stay. I'm also giving cheekiness a try, so let me know if it suits me or not."

"You could be lying sure. But why lie to me? Seems like too much work for something way too impractical." she said with a knowing smile. Which was true, she wouldn't bother with a lie if confronted in such a situation simply because thinking of one she'd remember would be entirely too much work. Besides that she felt no outright need to lie to the young man before her. As she entered her apartment again she smiled walking around her kitchen she popped open her refrigerator and pulled from it a couple of soft drinks for the pair of them to share. "Cheekiness is pretty good on you. Please feel free to continue." she said as she offered the young man a drink. And for however long they continued, they would spend some time together chatting in her apartment. Sometime the next morning though, the whole of Daybreak Town would be starting on new tasks concerning their Unions, Masters and many other things.

"Alright then. I will," was the last thing Sion had to say. The very next morning, Sion would be found in a very different location than he had been the night before. He once again sat in the fountain square, against the fountain itself. He had returned to his identity of Luxu, clad in the black coat he no doubt received from the Master of Masters at some point in the past. Here, the young man sat in wait for a particular individual whom he expected to be passing through via the first or second district to reach a nearby location by request of the Master Invi.

A yawn would escape a young woman clad in an odd green suit with purple stitching. Her raven locks messily moving atop her head as she covered her mouth with one hand and pushed around her hair with the other. It was fairly early the next day, and she was headed to the Clock Tower which would take her through the first and second districts, with the buffer zone of the Fountain between them. As she walked through this area she saw leaning against the fountain a rather familiar man clad in a black robe set. Though she'd never seen his face, she thought him a friend and gave him a passing greeting as she walked towards him directly to avoid any unnecessary time jumps. "Master Luxu... good mornin'. " the girl managed having properly returned her hair to its normal state.

Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast