Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

Masa looked at the duo as the Elixirs healed them and she began to explain what she was there for,"To find like minded individuals, we gather them to fight the darkness. If both of you had turned down my challenge, it wouldn't have mattered if you were strong or weak, it would've been worse than trying to stand your ground and losing. We lead the front lines, charging in to protect, honing our skills to become Masters, and even then there is much more to learn about others and the world." As the scarlet haired woman finished her sentence, a voice came from atop the roof.

The young lass turned her attention to the cream haired individual. From underneath her mask a smirk came across her face as the young person seemed to be interested in joining. "Do you desire to get stronger um..." The young Foreteller addressed the young person on the roof. She remembered from earlier how she couldn't properly address Tsukano and Shin earlier so instead, she thought that she'd refrain from calling people 'civilians'. "What do you go by?"
    Last edited by Kiyomi; 02-17-2017 at 02:47 AM.

Tsunako simply stood to the side allowing the healing to take place and her wounds to close. Since Shin decided it was alright to hear this woman out, the girl waited it out, pushing her blue bangs out of her face. A proper explanation was entered soon after, and though it didn't much interest the girl, she supposed she could understand the ideas behind such a thought pattern. She didn't consider herself much a leader, but the lass who'd challenged them didn't really have the 'standard' of leadership about her. "Eh, I'll let you decide Shin; seems fine to me... but since you'll be stuck babysitting me, you might as well be the one who decides where that takes place~" mentioned the girl who seemed to have fully recovered from her earlier battle. Soon after this statement, another individual decided to join them. The gender of this new person was a bit of a mystery, but whomever this person was, seemed to want to join this trio because they were strong. "And another joins the fray," the girl mentioned seeming, not to care one way or the other about the new edition. Still, she had nothing to say on this matter, and didn't recognize this new person, and looked to Shin for confirmation about the newest addition to their little circle.

"Advance forces, huh," Shin said with an upward inflection. Since the decision of their joining this Union was being left to him, he considered his options. In the end, he found that there weren't many options, so he figured he may as well take a gamble. "Sure. Why not? We'll join up," was his answer.

In the meantime, the young and androgynous being began swinging their legs in the air, as said legs dangled from the rooftop. "Of course I wanna get stronger! The war against darkness isn't going to wait for me long!" they said with a gentle smile. "My name is Yuki, by the way. Yu~ki~♪"

"Well then Yuki," she said glancing at the trio of new recruits, "shall we all head home?" She address all of them including the cream headed young person. Masa summoned her Unicornis blade again, this time it wasn't to fight. The young Forteller lifted the blade which a small beam of light would stretch in front of her about mid way, and it grew into a dark hole outlined in white. She expected everyone to walk through first before walking through herself after them.

"Yuki, huh..." was what Tsukano had to say. She had a great deal of misgivings about whether or not this person was a girl or a boy, but with that information aside, she had no reason to further press the issue. "I'm Tsunako." she mentioned was the Master opened the portal. Once this happened the girl stepped through the portal, with no question as to where it led. Though they could have easily gone about some other method of travel, she supposed she had no real complaints. She'd go about doing whatever for the duration of this day, likely in the company of her new, Union members.

"..." Shin found himself simply staring at the boy, girl, or whatever this was sitting on the rooftop nearby, as they apparently were invited into the Union as well. He was just as curious as anyone as to what it identified as, gender-wise, but he, like the others, would not even ask. "Shin," he said. With this simple act of offering his name, he became the second member of this Union to enter the portal brought into existence by Ira the Foreteller.

It seemed then, that Yuki was the last one remaining, next to Ira herself. Leaping down from the roof, the child flashed a bright smile, virtually skipping toward the portal. "Cool! I always wanted to be part of a group! Thanks, Master uhh...?"

"Ira outside of the castle, but before we go, can you summon your Keyblade for me?" She glanced at Yuki. Masa had examined the other two before them so it was only right she at least ask the same of Yuki. When Masa got a closer look she realized that Yuki's looks were just as mysterious as her voice. Despite looking feminine, there was no figure to be outlined on the individuals Kimono; However she choose not to question this a loud due to how weird it would be. She awaited for the young person to show their blade for a brief moment so she could look it over before following the others after Yuki went.

"Master... Ira. Pleasure to meet you," Yuki said with a courteous bow. It was then that there was a request for the summoning of Yuki's Keyblade, which the white-haired child thought strange. However, they supposed there was the very interesting display made by the others before this Master. As such, Yuki's right hand was extended. A blue glow paved the way for the materialization of a Keyblade, which had a very present cresting wave theme along its shaft and teeth. A pair of heart-shaped openings formed the hilt and guard, and it bore a blue Wayfinder as both its trinket, and its tip. "This is my Bright Crest."

Masa gazed upon the blue beauty known as Bright Crest, and seemed to be intrigued by it. "I see, well you've seen both of mine, we shouldn't keep them waiting any longer now should we?" She said clutching her Keyblade, once Yuki entered the portal she would follow after. The young Forteller would then banish her Keyblade causing the portal. They would end up in a grand hallway inside the castle with a large red circle made up of stained glass. In the middle of it was a white unicorn. She removed her hood revealing all of her long scarlet hair, "Welcome to our home."

"Right," Yuki replied while de-materializing the Bright Crest Keyblade. A few small steps took the child into the portal, which had them appear in a strange palace of sorts in another location, likely behind Shin and Tsunako. "I'm finding a bed and crashing in it," said Shin immediately as he moved about. Yuki simply walked around, taking the place in stride for a bit, with all the excess energy of a fourteen year-old individual.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast