Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

Amazingly enough a portal would open in the town and out of it would walk a girl dressed in what appeared to be green rags with purple stitching and feathers attached. She had black hair and purple eyes, which darted across the scenery trying to figure out how she would explain her random absence to those she'd been traveling with prior to this moment. 'Is there even a proper excuse for this?' she questioned in her mind as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Sion, lesser known as the Master Luxu, made his entrance via the portal between worlds as well. He was once again clad in the black coat with its hood raised and shrouding his visage. "And we're back," he said casually as his new Keyblade, Skull Noise, vanished along with the portal behind them. "I had fun messing with Hades. We should do that again some day... maybe to a world neither of us has been to before."

As the Master Luxu made his way out of the portal as well, Kairos had a smile on her face. She supposed that in spite of her day, she'd also had a good time on their adventure. She couldn't help but nod her agreement to the now cloaked young man as he stated they should go again some time to a different world and do something else. "Sure~ Obviously you can find me any time you want. So feel free to pluck me out of an otherwise boring afternoon, anytime." the girl said with a cheeky smile. She still had to figure out what to say to Master Invi and perhaps even to Yuri about what she'd been doing depending on how long she'd been gone.

"Can do. And if you want to reach me, use this." With these words, Sion pulled from his pocket a charm which looked quite similar in appearance to the trinket of his Master Seeker Keyblade. He had become quite attached to its appearance already, and as such, he had formed a few Wayfinders in its likeness. As he walked away, he tossed this item toward Kairos. "Custom Wayfinder, made with a bit of magic. Wayfinders are said to connect hearts, but these will do so a bit more... literally. Take care for now." With nothing else to be said, Sion was on his way.

In the meantime, the teal-haired lad named Yunan, who had officially become a member of the Vulpes Union on the previous day, wandered into the fountain square with his Moogle friend, Cosmog. They had no real purpose on this journey. At the end of it, they simply came to a halt beside the fountain, and stared into the running water.

Kairos looked at the cloaked young man a bit oddly, as he stated she could use something to reach him instead if she felt the need. His explanation of the device which looked a bit like a charm for a Keyblade was that it was a Wayfinder. The subsequent explanation was that it was supposed to connect hearts and that this one in particular would do a bit more. A smile would cross the girl's face as she raised her hand to catch the little thing and at his parting words turned to head towards places she figured her friends would be found. "Thanks then, catch ya' later" she mentioned. The girl still liked receiving gifts and this one would be no different. She'd spend a couple of moments looking the small thing over before tucking it into her pockets and going about her search for her other friend.

Sometime after the parting of Kairos and the Master Luxu, another Master would be seen walking about. This one, bore a mask which was astonishing like a leopard and bore white and yellow robes as she moved. Strangely enough this young woman's face was buried in a book as she crossed fountain square. She was doing reading on a subject and she simply couldn't put it down at the moment and thus she'd decided to read while she walked between the library and her own dwelling. Of course, as was the case, every time she decided to do such a thing, she soon found herself bumping into something rather solid as she walked through the area which housed the fountain in the middle of town. Assuming it to be a person, and having not lifted her eyes from the book, she began an immediate apology. "Oh, sorry about that. I wasn't looking where I was going." she said as her mind finished up the sentence she was on before she paused for the necessary amount of time she needed to lift herself up.

As Yunan and Cosmog gazed into the fountain, the former was unexpectedly bumped into by something... or rather, by someone whom he immediately turned toward. The robes and mask this woman wore gave away her identity as one of the Foretellers, like his own Master, Ava. His eyes carried a certain amount of worry as he reached out with his right hand to offer a hand up, while simultaneously reaching out with his left hand to support her while she rose. "Don't worry; it's fine. Are you alright?"

Surprisingly enough there was a hand extended to help the Foreteller up when she finally looked up from her readings. She gladly accepted this hand up, but felt just a little bit abashed at her semi-constant way of meeting people. "Yes, I'm fine." she said offering a small smile. "I thank you for your help, but I am a bit embarrassed to say that I meet people this way more often than not." she mentioned of her bumping into people and falling over with her head buried between the pages of some tome. Of course, now that she was done with whatever page she was reading, she'd fully devote her attention to the male who'd helped her out of her most recent embarrassment. "I'm Master Gula. And again, sorry for the way we met." she said her gaze shifting to the Moogle. "Oh, that's a Moogle, I don't have much research on those, is it yours?" she asked seemingly very interested in how a person would become companions with such a creature.

"Don't be embarrassed," he suggested. "That just means you're very devoted to your reading. It's an admirable trait to be devoted to anything in such a way." A bright smile was upon this young man's face as he explained his point of view about this one bumping into people so frequently. As for her introduction, he met it with a formal bow, and an introduction of his own. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Master Gula. My name is Yunan, and this is Cosmog. There's no need for you to apologize; I like to think every meeting is a happy accident." When this was said, he finally rose from his bow. The Master Gula showed an interest in his Moogle companion, which many people seemed to do at times. Whatever the case, he went on to explain his relationship with the creature. "Cosmog here is my buddy. We've been best friends since he saved my life a long time ago. Right, kupo?" he questioned while raising a forefinger to the Moogle's chin. "That's right. That was the only time I gave away something for free, kupo!" the Moogle replied.

"Hm, not everyone thinks that. I am quite fond of my reading though.. writing too..." she mentioned seeming to find it interesting how her differing interests seemed to cross into each other more often than not. After this introductions were made, both of the young man and his Moogle friend. The human male of the pair, and a surprisingly optimistic attitude, the likes of which she'd never come across before. "What a surprisingly happy attitude you have there, Yunan. It's nice to meet you," she started pausing and diverting her attention to the small creature. "And you as well Cosmog" she knew for certain that Moogles often handled a great deal of the purchases and transactions, but it was kind of rare to actually see one and not just a hologram. An explanation was soon provided for their companionship which seemed to sate the young woman's curiosity just a tad. "Ah, I see. That is quite astounding." she said seeming to take a great deal of interest in the pair. "You two must be really good friends, you have picked up his speech a bit." she said to Yunan about the added 'kupo' at the end of his previous statement. She really couldn't let the chance at acquiring such an interesting pair escape her, but given his approach to speaking with her, she could only assume he'd already come across one of the others. "You're already in someone else's Union aren't you?" she asked seemingly at random, but her mind had already moved a few paces ahead.

"Eheheh... I guess I have," Yunan affirmed while rubbing the back of his head. True enough, he had developed the speech patterns of Moogles in some way, though he hardly realized he was doing it most times. Just the same, it wasn't like he had other humans around to point this out to him. Most of his days were spent out and about with the Moogle named Cosmog. For now, though, he had a bit of human interaction to normalize him, if at all possible. And, it seemed Gula was on pace to add a bit more, albeit with the query of whether he belonged to another Union or not by now. "I am, yes. Master Ava came to me yesterday, asking me to join the Vulpes Union. It was my first time hearing about Unions at all, and I can't turn down a plea for help... so I decided to join. Sorry if you meant to recruit me as well. I'd have loved to join you as well."

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast