Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

Gula would continue to eat, until she was quite finished, especially since Yunan had started his own and there was no point in trying to talk with your mouth full. Still she ate in admitted wonder, filling her cheeks with small bites like a squirrel, and nibbling off those until she was done. She'd then immediately divert her attention to the sleeping Moogle across the room, and begin a sketch of him, while making sure to note that Moogles all seemed to vary slightly in appearance in small ways. Moving right along she'd smile at the young man across from her. "Thank you, so much. That was amazing~ And also for the research I've got pages~ I'll be able to write so much!" The young woman seemed very excited, by the prospect of the new book she'd be penning with the information this young man had given her.

"It's no problem at all. I'm more than willing to help out with anything you need," said Yunan while consuming the rest of his Kupo Nut. After a minute or so of eating, he took the final bite. Once it was no more, he returned to sipping from his water bottle. He believed there would be no more Moogle-related questions for the moment, but if Gula had anything else, he would surely answer to the best of his ability. Of course, he had to be sure first. "Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

Gula had soon enough gone back to her writing. This young man with her was rather nice and as she finished up a couple of minute notes, she paused and looked up at the young man as he asked if there was any other questions he could answer for her. "Hmm, I don't think I have any more questions at present. You've been a great help," the Foreteller summarized. "Don't let me keep you or Cosmog from anything else, I have more than enough to write a couple of tomes on Moogles~" she mentioned. The young lad had been likely more helpful than he could know. And given this point she was more than willing to free the young man to go about his day with her thanks. "And since you've been so helpful do let me know if there's anything I can do for you," she mentioned, always one to return a favor to a friend, and she actually found this males company more favorable than most of her peers.

"Alright. Do let me know if you come up with anything," the young man chimed in at the end of Gula's statement of dismissal. While coming to the end of his water bottle, he stood and faced the Master with a bow. "There's nothing I really need. I'd ask for a training round, but I feel I should only speak with Master Ava about that. So... I guess I've got nothing," he said. With that, he stepped toward the pile of books Cosmog sat upon, and retrieved the sleeping Moogle.

A smile crossed the young woman's face as this young man took her words as a dismissal, and she supposed they were so she didn't stop him. "Ah, there's no need for that~" she said about the bow though she appreciated the gesture, this young man was helpful and she had no use for such formalities. Moving right along the young man spoke of a potential training session, then mentioned that he felt that he should only ask his own Master about such a thing. A chuckle escaped the white haired young woman's face in response. "Well, if that's what you want, I won't talk you out of it, all of the Masters know at least the basics of each others skills and well... Ava is... quite skilled all on her own, and young enough that she hasn't specialized yet. She can help you regardless of your skill set~ And if you bring cute little Cosmog with you, I have no doubt she will give you her complete and undivided attention." the white haired young woman said, giving the young man a rather obvious hint about the personality of his young Master. Now that he'd retrieved his sleeping Moogle friend the Master Gula walked this young man to the door giving one final set of words. "If I come up with anything I'll let you know. Also, I'll try not to physically run into you again~ " she said making light of the way they'd met. "I'll see you around sometime, Yunan." she said to the young man as her final departing sentence.

"In that case, I'll definitely be bringing him with me. She seemed to be very interested in him when we met yesterday," he said. Yunan successfully retrieved his small partner, holding the Moogle against his shoulder once he'd done so. Without further ado, he began taking steps toward the front door of Gula's house. "I wouldn't mind if you bumped into me. If you're that into your reading hobby, keep at it! There's nothing wrong with that. Take care!" And with that, Yunan took his leave.

In the meantime, the Union-less Master Luxu wandered Daybreak Town, seemingly without aim. He did, however, have a purpose... a purpose to find someone. On this day, he very specifically sought the Master of the male who'd so recently vacated Gula's abode. He would have words with her, if he could be at all successful in finding out where she'd gotten to.

And with that, the interaction between Gula and Yunan ended on quite the happy note. Moving right along a different Master could be seen. Though she was out and about she seemed to have a purpose. She was feeling hungry and had decided to go to the Market to pick up some fresh food. But she was also quite young, as such she was presently holding a cotton candy which was pink while trying to decide on something more favorable to eat. "Hmm, what about that?~" she said pointing at an assorted basket of fruit behind a vendor like she wasn't presently eating literal sugar right before his eyes. The vendor to his credit just began to wrap the thing while the young woman waited enjoying her confection of choice.

Many, many minutes of searching went into Luxu's effort to locate Master Ava. Eventually, though, he stumbled upon her in the marketplace. When he did, he casually strolled up behind the girl, who seemed to be making a purchase of fruits, despite the cotton candy she presently had in hand. Looking over her shoulder, he inspected the purchase more closely. And, while doing so, he reached out to pick a piece of cotton candy from what she had. "You should get some of those, too. They're pretty good," the cloaked man said as he tossed the cotton candy into his mouth.

"What he said," she mentioned to the vendor, not seeming to care about who he was. The vendor to his credit just added more of the thing stated to the girl's collection and then she turned to find a young man eating her cotton candy. "Aww, that's mine. Don't do that..." she said pouting slightly before actually noticing who it was advising her. "Oh!!! It's you!!!" She chimed, seemingly very excited by the young man's presence. "I didn't expect to run into you anywhere," the girl said as a form of greeting. She was apparently exceedingly excitable and just as she always did when she found something she liked or thought was cute she jumped to hug the cloaked individual in a way a small child hugs their brother. "Hi!"

"Too late. Already did it," he replied when the young teen griped about him taking some of her candy. By the time she spoke, the amount he took had already dissolved into his mouth, so it was far too late for anything to be done regardless. A moment later, she seemed to recognize him, and even leaped directly into hugging him. This, he reacted to by wrapping his left arm around the girl's torso. "And hello to you, too! I knew you'd be the easy one to find. Here; have your shopping on me," he said as his free right hand reached into his pocket to produce an amount of Munny equal to the younger Master's purchase. Without having any form of response from the girl, he placed said currency on the vendor stall. "So, what do I call you now? I was given the name Luxu."

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast