Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"I bet it is... but things are only as confusing as you make them. I figure I wouldn't use it all the time. So, it wouldn't be confusing for me," the girl had rather simple logic, but this was one of her best and worst traits as a being. Moving right along, it seemed that the Master Luxu had simply forgotten that she wasn't present when he'd come up with his most recent adjustment to the Drive Forms created by Master Invi. Beyond this, it seemed such a thing had instead been done with one of their peers, the girl previously known as Temperance. "You and Tempie, aww... that's no fair! No one ever hangs out with me," she said seeming to pout abut the situation. Of course, it was completely lost on her that the young man was presently hanging out with her...

"I wouldn't be too sure about that. I've mostly just been using it to figure it out the past couple of days, and it's still very... very tempting to use over and over again beyond just the tests." Luxu was content to retrieve only one more segment of Ava's cotton candy. He ate it while moving right along on whatever path the girl chose to take, and looked at her through the corner of his eye when she spoke of how no one ever 'hung out' with her. "What are you talking about? Everyone likes hanging out with you. We weren't just hanging out at first; we met up for research purposes. I could have worked out the Style Change combos with Drive Forms at her place, but I wanted to talk with you for a bit."

"Oh? So, you didn't know about it before... that's a bit strange," the girl said about his testing of his abilities. She supposed she always went a bit far while she was figuring out things, as such she couldn't really judge him for doing so. She could only hope he wasn't taking his explorations in time too far. The young man seemed to be content to continue sharing in her cotton candy, but Ava didn't mind as he'd already bought the rest of her snacks. Soon though he was explaining that people enjoyed hanging out with her, and that he'd previously been hanging out with Temperance as a way to progress research, something both of them liked, that the girl couldn't sit still for. Moving right along, he explained he was here now, asking her about Style Changes because he wanted to hang out with her. This seemed to make the young girl exceedingly happy. "Really?!" Ava questioned happily. "Aww, well, I guess I can't be upset about anything. So, what are ya' gonna do now?" the girl asked as she reached the space she'd been coming to, a field full of dandelions that she enjoyed spending her alone time in, not that she was really alone. At this moment a small cat like creature approached the small girl and pulled at the robes at the girl's left ankle. "Aww! There you are, Master didn't say... but you seem to run off all the time," she said speaking to the small creature white with black stripes and an odd symbol on the middle of its back, while looking at it directly. "Oh, and I got us some snacks. Or rather, Sion got us some snacks," she said, they were now alone and there was no use, not getting full use of out their given names between themselves.

"Not really. I always knew my Keyblade messed with time a bit, but physically going back in time myself was something I just tried for the first time yesterday," he said for clarity's sake. Frankly, there was quite a bit more undiscovered potential in his Keyblade abilities. This was especially the case when considering the power his Master Seeker now afforded him. When the question of the moment became what he would be doing next, he held out his right hand with its palm toward the sky. "Now I'll show you something cool," he said, only to then have his attention brought to a small, cat-like creature, which looked quite familiar to him. The sight of this made him pause his actions altogether. "Or... you'll end up showing me something instead. What is that thing?"

Ava seemed to be just as excitable as she'd always been. In a couple of moments she was soon hugging the small cat creature and twirling around in circles. Luxu had mentioned that he spent, yesterday actually altering time himself which was a strange thing to do, but no matter. Moving right along, he claimed he wished to show her something new, which made the young girl's eyes widen beneath her mask. "Really? Something cool!?~" She commented finding elation rather easily on her emotional scale. "That's gonna be great," she finished seeming to get even more into the idea. Only to be brought back to the fact that she was holding a small creature and upon being asked about it she shrugged trying to remember exactly what the Master had told her about them. "This is a Chirithy. Master is making them for all the Keyblade Wielders. Apparently they are to be our companions and assistants while we do stuff. And they reflect our hearts." she said about the small creature. "Master is supposed to be giving them out to everyone, I have no idea how she's gonna do that, but this first one is mine." She concluded. "Oh, also I am supposed to look out, apparently they are always supposed to look like this... and if I see one that doesn't it's supposed to hint at something..." the girl gushed then waved it off. "I don't know, Master said it was in that book she gave me but it's too big for me to want to read it. I thought about just asking Tempie later." the girl said. She really was more of a hands on person, than a reader, and made the assumption that the Master Gula had likely already finished the book cover to cover.

As Ava, or rather, Kousagi, went on to explain this Chirithy creature, Sion took a moment to expect it more closely. It was an interesting little thing, but he strangely had no prior knowledge of it, despite his apparent closeness to the Master. He would have to find out about this at a later point. For now, though, there was the matter of what he wished to show the girl before him. "I wouldn't know what to tell you myself. I didn't get a book. What I do have, though... is this," he said as a yellow orb with a saltire motif materialized in the palm of his hand. "This is the Master Orb. It's what happens when you master and combine Valor and Wisdom," he clarified. With that done, he pushed the orb into his heart to absorb its power. This action caused his cloak to turn the color of the orb itself, albeit with black trim which featured the saltire designs. Both of his Keyblades were automatically summoned to this form. His Master Seeker came to his right hand, while his No Name Keyblade hovered via telekinesis just out of reach of his left hand.

The girl's eyes widened beneath her mask. It was highly strange to her that the Master's favorite gone none of her gifts. Moving right along though, the girl was soon watching as Sion performed a task and created an orb she'd never seen before. The girl had seen the blue and red orbs, which corresponded to Wisdom and Valor, but this yellow one was something completely different. "Mastering both Valor and Wisdom huh? I think I got that under control." the small girl mentioned. She had use of both of the forms and had even perfected the use of specific Style Changes with them. The idea of doing both of them at the same time, gave her a bit of pause. She placed down her Chirithy and held her hand over her heart. She took a few moments of concentration, coming to the conclusion that she should simply try and trigger the two forms at once, which she was surprised she hadn't simply tried before. But in understanding that they should be triggered in harmony, she finally created a yellow orb which popped out of her chest. "Ooh, it's pretty. I love yellow!~" the girl said, both of the orb and of the color pattern that Sion's robes had taken on. Soon enough the small girl pushed the orb back into her heart absorbing its power, and when she did her own clothing gained the yellow saltire motif, and both of her Keyblades were summoned to her hands. Her original Keyblade in her right hand, and her Vulpes Keyblade telekinetically hovering near her left. "Ooh, this feel strange, but good." Unlike Temperance, and Sion in the previous day, she had more than enough energy to do this without feeling any strain at all, but such was the benefit of youth.

Sion stood in place, spinning the Keyblade in his right hand around as he watched this friend of his work her way toward unleashing the potential of Master Form. In about as little time as he expected, she produced the orb which signified the transformation. "I knew you'd get it quickly!" he said. Also to expectations, the girl pushed the orb into herself and assumed the form for herself. Then, for the first time in quite a while, Sion got a first-hand view of the girl's original Keyblade. "Oh! I almost forgot what your Keyblade looked like. And now you can use two! Kousagi the fighter, coming right up!"

"Well, it kinda makes sense I would get it quickly. It's easy to pick up things... since I am not fixed on any particular battle form myself." The girl mentioned with a bit of a chuckle. This new form was quite different from what she expected. Given this she jumped up into the air to try and get a feel for it while she thought of the use of this form. "Oh, up combat, like those who favor wind or speed~" she said seeming to understand a bit. Moving right along it seemed that Sion had almost forgotten what her Keyblade looked like originally. "Really? I think it's really cute. I am a bit sad I don't get to use it so much anymore~" she chimed. "Your new one is kinda weird though... I suppose it fits with you," she said offering the boy a bit of a grin when she did.

"That's exactly why you're one of the best," he said. True enough, he regarded the girl before him as one of the more combat-ready of the six Masters. She went on to test out the form by hopping a bit, which was very reminiscent of what he'd done when he created the form on the previous day. As for her Keyblades, he had to express some interest in her newer one. "I think the one the Master gave you is very fitting. It's befitting of your personality, at least. So... what now?"

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast