Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Eh?" Kousagi questioned. She supposed it would make a bit of sense, if her Limit Break required a bit more to properly master, as far as the conservation of energy was concerned. That being said, she wasn't really the sort to want to do that much extra work herself. But, with the commentary about it coming from Sion, she supposed she could take the advice with less resistance than normal. Still his next query seemed a bit odd to the young girl as he questioned the nature of memories, while she ate the last of her ice cream. "Hm? I mean... " before she could properly formulate a sentence about it, the boy had summoned his new Keyblade and began an interaction with his half finished ice cream. Doing so, apparently created a Keychain which was highly unusual. "Ooh?! You made a Keychain, about ice cream?!" The young master questioned, only to be further enthused as it was handed over to her via magic. "And you want me to have it?" she said plucking the hovering object from the air. "Sure!~ Thank you, Sion!~" Kousagi seemed to really appreciate this particular gift and cherished it deeply because of the way it'd been created. She couldn't wait to try it out and find out what it did.

"Yes, I did, and yes, I do," was his simple retort. He wasn't going to finish this ice-cream, so he slid it across the table on the off-chance that the lass in his company would want the remains. He had at least done something important with it by creating a Keychain to give the girl named Kousagi. "You could say I'm on a bit of a farewell tour. I'm just glad I was able to leave something with you after we spent this much time together." With that said, Sion rose from the table, producing the Munny needed to pay the Moogle for the total of 28 dishes he'd ordered.

A smile crossed the girl's face as she happily accepted her gift. Even beyond this, the young man seemed content to give her the rest of his ice cream, while explaining that he was on something he called a farewell tour. As she finished his ice cream as well, she seemed to be a bit confused. "Farewell tour? You aren't gonna disappear like the Master claimed she was going to, are ya'?" The young woman questioned. She didn't want multiple people she'd gotten used to being part of her life, disappearing on her. It simply wouldn't be fair.

Once he had the currency in hand, Sion paid the Moogle hologram, and delivered his thanks. With that out of the way, he turned around to view Kousagi once more. As he did, he took hold of his hood, and began tucking his hair back into the coat he wore. "I'll never disappear. I'll always be around, but... I have to separate myself from everything. I can't involve myself with the coming events. Don't worry, though... I'll be watching."

After Sion paid for their day of extreme gluttony, it seemed that he was preparing to go. She too, had something else she should likely be getting to. So, she smiled at the young man, as his face disappeared into the darkness of his hood. "Oh? Well, when ya' say it like that, it doesn't seem too bad." She said as she took the last bite of ice cream. Once it was done she grinned pulling her own mask back down into place over her head so she too, could disappear into the obscurity of the crowds outside. "Actually, it's even a little comforting... since you're not creepy." She finished up and slid out of their for two table. "Thanks again!~" she said offering a parting hug to the lad. If she wouldn't be seeing him for a while, she'd be happy that this was the last big thing they'd done together.

While walking away from the Moogle, Sion opened his arms once more to hug the pink-haired girl before they parted ways. "It shouldn't be. This could be the last time, though. I'll see you, but you probably won't see me." Without further ado, Sion released the girl, and went on his way. He wouldn't be seen by anyone he knew until the following day, at which point he began his search for another of the Foretellers.

As she hugged the young man, he mentioned that he'd likely see her but she wouldn't see him. This made her pout just a little, but she had a bit of simple logic which made this alright. "Neh, I don't have to see ya' to feel ya' looking out for me. We're friends after all." and those would be the girl's parting words to the young man. He wasn't at all, the type of person she expected to wrong by her or anyone else if he could avoid it. And as such, she felt comfortable with the knowledge that he'd bee silently watching the entirety of the futures events take place. She could use someone like that, considering the gravity of what she had to do anyways. She'd take this thought with her into the night and soon that would become the next day.

The next day the bustle of the world would reach a peak. Many of the Unions had already been formed, this meant there were many Keyblade wielders just moving about doing this or that. Heading out in large groups or solo to see other worlds and collect the light. It was quite a sight to behold, as every corner and ever group would be doing something or another at the start of what had to be a very busy day. "Ugh, it was like I thought... sand in weird places... I wonder if Yuri's up yet," a girl with black hair mentioned aloud but to no one in particular. She seemed to still be shaking the sleep from her person, and seemed to be just the right side of wakeful to avoid running into anyone in the crowded streets. She was dressed a bit like a savage in green and purple clothing, with lots of feathered accessories. Almost as if she'd gotten into a fight with a large tropical bird, and won. But she was simply wandering towards the place her friend was usually found, to see if he wanted to hang out for the day in another world and collect Lux. She was also rather discretely trying to avoid her Union Leader, if for no other reason, than because she didn't want to be seated with the dozens of questions likely to come from her being missing for quite a bit the day before.

Luckily for the black-haired lass, the Foreteller who served as master to her Union would be nowhere in sight for some time. In fact, the man named Invi wandered about in search of new Union members this day, only to be met by the hooded Luxu in the streets. "Master Invi! There you are," the cloaked male said. This man's voice was incredibly familiar to the white-haired individual. "... Sion?" he asked. "Luxu," the other Master replied with his forefinger raised over his lips.

"What is it you want then, Luxu?" asked Invi. Though he had no problems to speak of with this peer of his, who happened to be one of two closest to his own age, he couldn't see much reason for the man to be stopping to speak with him here and now. "This is my farewell tour. I'm going to be separating myself from all of you soon, so I wanted to see everyone again. And, I wanted to give you this," he explained while holding out a Keychain trinket in the shape of a strange, three-piece symbol of seemingly tribal influence. "A Keychain? Why? What have you even been doing lately?"

Soon enough, Kairos found her way to the bridge that Yuri normally hung out under. She'd descend to the under level and call out for him, hoping to find him awake and well. "Yuri! You up yet? I'm trying to get gone before Master Invi finds me~" she chimed, seemingly, as a form of greeting for this particular morning. She supposed it was always possible for her to collect the necessary quota of Lux all on her own, but... why do alone what you can do with your friend. Besides, she'd owed him a couple of important explanations... and their alone time together would be the only real time for them. What she couldn't know however, was that Invi was being held up by one of his peers and she likely had much more time to do what she wished than she realized.

"I've been preparing to do what needs to be done. That's all," Luxu stated. This particular answer didn't sit well with Invi, who was keen to know the details of all things. Either way, this man was still a companion of his in some sense, so he accepted the trinket offered to him. "In utmost secrecy, I see. I haven't been able to find you in days, but a member of my Union has mentioned seeing you twice. That's sketchy behavior; don't you think?" he asked. An unseen grin was on the hooded male's face, as he knew well the kind of nosiness to expect from the one now answering to the name Invi. "I'll be seen by those who need to see me. Sadly, that doesn't include you, or any of the other Foretellers. I'm not one of you. I have different things to accomplish, and I'll be getting started once my tour is over. I'd like to hang out with you more, but my time is growing shorter. So... this is goodbye, Hiro."

In the meantime, Kairos reached the bridge which was the normal hangout spot for the boy called Yuri. Indeed, he would be found here again today. However, his entire countenance differed from the previous day, after a rather specific incident in Agrabah. "Yeah. What's up?"

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast