Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

"Well, I also know you've made up one of the worst I've ever heard~" Kairos said with a chuckle included. This was all in good fun though, and she'd continue to fully enjoy this form she'd been given with the Three Wishes Keyblade while Luxu spoke to Himiko about her apparent desire for a battleaxe. "May my heart be my guiding Key... huh?" she said. "Alright. Master Invi said that too... seems crazy that it should apply to anything but... it seems to work that way," Himiko mentioned content to skip off while thinking really hard about the battleaxe she wished to have. While Kairos played with her new Keyblade transformation another would be taking place. Her eyes widened as now began to fall and she looked up to find another friend of hers making a rather esteemed entrance. "Oh?! What kind of crazy entrance is that? So, is that what we're doing now... Yuri??" she asked of him and this outrageous entrance. She noted the change in form and thought about it, deciding that it was different from any of the ones she was shown to have presently but finding it to be an appropriate use of the lad's skills nonetheless. "Building a snowman though... that one is pretty weird. I guess I could go for it though, I've done weirder things..." she mentioned as if there was nothing amiss with this entrance. "What are you calling this one, Master Luxu?" she asked about the obvious Keyblade transformation presented by Yuri. Kairos was also curious about what the lad had been up to since she'd last seen him, but figured she'd get that story along with an earful about abandonment at some point in the near future.

Strangely Yuri's entrance was one which was completely unexpected by Himiko whose eyes widened at the falling snow. She took in the lavish entrance with a gleam in her eye and that strange blush applied to her face. She changed the directions of her movements skipping up to and behind Kairos to have a look at this new lad from this new posting. 'I can't believe it!' she mused internally as she gripped Kairos' left arm. Taking the raven-haired girl's attention just a tad as her left brow raised in confusion. "Girl talk!" she claimed aiming to pull the pigtailed girl away. "Girl talk?" Kairos seemed to be confused as she was being dragged slightly further away from the pair of young men with them.

"It's just... the way this world works," said Luxu, albeit with some hesitation brought about by his attention diverting. He watched the snow falling, and then Yuri's descent into the group. It couldn't be more obvious that the boy had been observing them and picking up the clues to gain his own Formchange. Luxu inspected the form, taking in everything he'd seen of Yuri here and now, and comparing it to everything he already knew the lad to be capable of. By the time Kairos asked him what he thought to name it, he already had something ready. "Blitz Form. It's fast... very fast. The Keyblade transformation is also very lean, and looks like it's meant to deal as much damage as quickly as possible. Probably not much for defensive ability overall, but even defending is made technically easier if you move fast enough."

Yuri heard every bit of Luxu's explanation, and seem to take it all in stride. He'd decided for himself that he had the most useful Formchange of those shown thus far. In response to his joke regarding a snowman, Kairos was the one to speak up. Yuri expected this, and had something he felt was worth saying to the girl. "Well guess who's not invited to the snowman party! The one who still owes me about fifty ice-creams!" he said, though by the time he turned to face Kairos and wag his finger at her, he was left confused by the fact that she was already being pulled away by the other girl of the group. "... Huh?"

Before being dragged away, Kairos was given a bit of information about the formchange presented by Yuri. Such a thing did sound exceedingly useful, and Kairos definitely expected that sort of thing from someone like him. She could have congratulated him on this fact, commented on Master Luxu's words or any other great number of things, but she was being dragged away under the pretense of 'girl talk' which was something she didn't understand. But boy would she in just a moment. Himiko pulled the girl along turning her around and using her as a physical shield while she peaked around her and asked a slew of questions. "Who is that boy? How do you know him? He's really strong was he always like that? Is his hair naturally that color, why do you owe him fifty ice-creams? Are you a thing? What are my chances with him even if you are a thing?" this series of questions made Kairos blink. Once, twice, thrice. The seriousness of this girl's questions combined with the extreme blush on her face made Kairos look backwards over her shoulder at this pair of lads and then back to the girl and explode into laughter. "Kukukukukukuku~" she had a full fit only to look up and find the other girl was indeed deathly serious. "Oh? Ahem. I thought you were joking... seriously? You like him that much after just seeing him?" she asked which made Himiko nod her head. "Yes! He's perfect!~" she whispered with great intensity. "Ah. Sure. That's Yuri. He's a friend of mine. He's in the Anguis Union like us. I wouldn't hang out with anyone who wasn't strong and we're just friends. I am fairly certain that is his natural hair color. I owe him fifty ice-creams because I made him do something he was annoyed by yesterday," she said explaining a great deal of these things in a whisper, to the girl's last question Kairos simply shrugged. "As far as your chances, as long as you have a nice enough butt I'm sure he'd give you a fair shake," Kairos said in all seriousness. But apparently this would be taken as a joke by Himiko. "I didn't get you at first, but I get it now, you're the funny person~" she mentioned which made Kairos look more confused because she hadn't been joking at all. "Sure... so crisis averted?" she asked beginning to take the steps back towards the others. "Yep, introduce me though so this doesn't seem weird~" Himiko asked. 'It will be no less weird.' Kairos thought but did as she was asked.

Upon coming back towards Yuri she shrugged and held up a hand. "I know I owe you ice-cream. I got a cool new spot for it... and I'll let you get every flavor you want. Anyways, this is another of Master Invi's personal choices, her name's Himiko..." she referenced the lass. "Nice to meet you!~" chimed the blonde haired lass who stepped up beside Kairos. "And Blitz Form is also a good name, I am really surprised at you... Master Luxu, you're on a roll today!~"

In his confusion, Yuri looked toward Luxu as if seeking answers. Luxu could only shrug in response to this glance while Kairos and Himiko had some sort of chat which involved the occasional glance toward Yuri. While awaiting the end of this conversation, Yuri returned to his normal state of being to reveal his newest Keyblade's natural appearance, which was that of a pillar made of ice crystals with snowflakes dotting the blade and forming the teeth. Soon enough, the pair returned to where the males were, and Kairos brought up a new location for offering Yuri's owed ice-cream. "Oh, so you think a new place and new flavors is enough? Well I want the whole shop now!" he demanded. Following this, Kairos thought to give an introduction of the other girl, including the information that she was a member of their Union. Yuri looked to her with a raised brow and a tilted head. "Oookay. That's a weird thing to just throw into a conversation, but... Hi, I'm Yuri? You two friends or something?"

"Yeah yeah, whole shop. I figured you'd say something like that... cute Keyblade though, looks like you managed to go somewhere fun!~" Kairos mentioned to the lad, making a few assumptions. She was quite sure that she'd take him to get whatever ice cream he wanted without any arguments. Strangely the girl Himiko seemed to be included in this conversation now, with Yuri even noting the strangeness of this introduction. His look towards Kairos was met simply by her raised left brow and just as much pure confusion as he'd felt in the moments prior. At the question of whether these two were friends or not, Himiko spoke up in a way which made Kairos' eyes widen. "I mean we just met a bit ago. But we can be friends. Kairos seems pretty nice and all," Himiko said. "And we can be friends too, since you're friends..." she said motioning between herself and Yuri. If Kairos ever thought she was pushy, she was now taking a backseat to this particular lass. "Uh-huh..." Kairos managed, she wondered how deeply this blonde girl's infatuation went. "So... how'd you end up just watching us too?" she asked a fairly good question. Kairos had the answer because she knew Yuri hung out under the bridge near here, but now she was just wondering how he would answer or if he'd noticed this girl's rather obvious interest in him.

"Yeah I did! Since you went and abandoned me again, I went to a kingdom and saved a princess who didn't even know I was there. She had some weird ice stuff going on with her, so I fixed it and got this!" Yuri said while waving his new Keyblade about. Overall, he was most satisfied with this acquisition, but he eventually banished the Keyblade and slipped his hands into his pockets. When Yuri asked if Kairos and this new girl were friends, it was the latter female who spoke up suddenly. Yuri's brow rose even more due to how abruptly she interjected, and how much she said so quickly... as well as how excited she seemed by the idea of them all being friends. "... Right. Friends are cool and stuff... I guess..." he said rather slowly. Himiko still wasn't done speaking. Instead, she moved directly into questioning Yuri's observation of the group. The young male's eyes were wide by this point, but aside from some very obvious weirdness about this girl, nothing seemed too amiss. "Uhh... Well, I'm kinda always around here. I heard a lot going on nearby, so I was just being nosy. There's... not much more to it than that, I guess."

"Abandon is a strong word. I got a bit caught up... prior engagement and all that~" Kairos said, which was exactly the truth, viewed in a very non-linear manner. "I'm glad though, that you got to have your 'non creepy' adventure just like you wanted~" Kairos teased lightly as the lad had been very cross the previous day about the Dwarf Woodlands. Regardless of this, Himiko's questions and straightforwardness weren't lost upon Kairos, but it seemed that Yuri found this girl's aggressive nature to be just as strange as Kairos did. Beyond this she also didn't seem to notice the reactions of those present to her forcefulness. "They're the best. At least, I assume they are... I don't have many friends... people think I'm sketchy and a bit weird. But you guys seem like that too so I'll fit in..." the girl's words were ones that Kairos at least understood, and served to soften up the raven-haired girl just a bit though she still found the girl to be a bit more forceful than she would generally like. "I'm nosy like that too. I guess that explains everything... so do you have any plans? Do you want to hang out?" Himiko asked. which made Kairos' eyes widen and cover her mouth to hide the huge grin now spreading across her face. 'She's so direct.'

"In all fairness, you did sort of abandon him," Luxu interjected as if taking Yuri's side automatically. He even had a hand upon his chin, as if he were in deep thought over the situation. Meanwhile though, Himiko was continuing her very abrasive approach toward Yuri, in which she explained her lack of friends, the reason this was the case, and the fact that she was also a nosy individual. What's more, she segued directly into asking if he had any plans, and if he had some desire to hang out. "Well uhh... You're probably just throwing them off with how much... personality you have," he said to start, granting the least offensive version of his own observation that he could give. "I didn't really have any plans to hang out with anyone today... or any plans at all, for that matter..."

"Oh now you have something to say? Standing against me when I'm so nice to you... Shush! I didn't abandon him. I was always coming back, and getting him ice cream. Now you aren't getting any... And I was feeling all generous today and everything since I got something new..." Kairos mentioned sticking her tongue out at the cloaked Master. Kairos was still watching this rather interesting train wreck of an introduction and finding it more and more amusing. The most interesting thing to note from Kairos' own perspective was that Yuri hadn't hurt the girl's feelings with his assessment of her issues. It was a surprisingly nice way for him to approach the topic. 'Oh? Hanging out with princesses turn you into a softy, Yuri!~' Kairos mused inwardly.

Himiko took the boy's assessment of her person in stride. "Oh? Too much personality huh? Well you guys don't seem to mind so it's fine~" the girl managed. Kairos had to close her eyes to avoid having any tell of anything across her face in this moment. Everything about this girl was brash and abrasive and it was becoming more and more obvious that Keyblades were indeed a direct reflection of the hearts of those they came from. Himiko for her part during the rest of Yuri's speech was exceedingly attentive, and though he didn't say he had any plans, he also hadn't directly said he wouldn't hang out with her. She took this as an invitation to join him for the duration of his day. "Cool. I can hang out with you then!~" she claimed. 'Well damn...' Kairos thought as she looked towards Yuri. She didn't know how he'd managed to attract such a person's attention, but it seemed he had a shadow for at least the next little bit of time.

"Well, I can't say I have any complaints about being cut out of the ice-cream party I didn't plan on going to," Luxu said with a shrug. As far as he was concerned, there was a great number of things he could do besides have ice-cream with an entire group of people he didn't plan on becoming too well-acquainted with. Besides that, it seemed like the boy named Yuri was in the process of having his plans made for him, and they were very different from the preferred trip to an ice-cream shop.

The way Himiko took Yuri's assertion was not exactly the way he expected. He found himself wondering what sort of past this individual had that would make her this way, but that wasn't exactly his concern at the moment. "Yeeeahh, that personality is mighty strong. Like... that one Master from Ursus. Real uhh... big and powerful, and... hard to miss when it's standing anywhere near ya'." This was the best Yuri could explain what he thought of Himiko's crazy persona. The fact that she even took Yuri's lack of plans as an invitation was mind-boggling, leaving him once again surprised. "Huh!?" he replied. When he said he didn't have any sort of plans for the day, he'd actually meant that he specifically planned to do nothing for the remainder of the day. He was content to relax the full day away without bothering to even leave his secret hangout unless some entertainment appeared nearby - the way it had here recently. "But... I don't have plans. It's not like I have any ideas for stuff to do with a person I've never met. I don't know squat about hanging out to make friends with somebody, and today's my lazy day," he explained, figuring this would be enough to get his point across.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast