Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Daybreak Town

The Master's apparent state of distress, be it legitimate or not, didn't seem to bother the young man at all. "I have no reason to mourn. You don't make it sound like this fading has anything at all to do with death," he said, beginning his own train of thought involving the woman's potential disappearance. Even the information regarding the others and their tasks meant little in this moment, though he kept an open ear to absorb it all. "... You're going to Kingdom Hearts, aren't you? And you might not come back, so you want us to maintain the balance while you figure out whatever it is you're doing."

"Well, death is a context thing... hard to say what that is like. There isn't anyone to ask... but I don't think I am going to die. Can't be certain... its a possibility but it isn't really important right now." the Master said as she paced about the room. As she kept doing this as the boy seemed to work through what his apparent idea was about her disappearance. And when he spoke of a potential going to Kingdom Hearts, she paused looking at the young man as if astounded. "Well, way to steal my mojo. I can't tell you anything..." she said seemingly completely and utterly disappointed. But she wasn't... it was quite the opposite. "Such a clever boy. That's why you're my favorite." she said reaching out to pat his head gently putting one hand to her lips behind the shadows of her cloak. "Don't tell the others." she added in a seemingly sinister way.

"Anyways, for the balance of this world to be kept, they aren't supposed to work together or form allegiances. I have them books which will tell them the future, to use to help them in this task... but you're not getting one. Can't have you having that... with the abilities you already possess." she said with a knowing smile beneath that cloak. "But what you need to know, is that... the others are going to end up warring with each other. There is no way to avoid this. They will try to avoid it, and in doing so cause it to happen, because the book mentions it and then they will worry about what they can do to stop it, they will try and make it happen. You understand." she said giving a gentle nod of that cloaked head. "They can't go mucking with the future, but they will try... and so... you have to keep yourself separate from them, and watch these events unfold." She held out her hand causing a Keyblade dark in color with a large blue eye in it to appear in her hand. "This is for you. You should take it, or rather, I can honestly say you already have." she said in a seemingly innocent way.

"Well, if you didn't tell me this time, I would have just kept rewinding until I got enough clues. It only took the one, though," Sion said regarding his 'stealing' of the Master's mojo, so to speak. Moving along, it appeared to be the case that he would not be receiving the same book as the others, and with good reason, too. He could agree that he shouldn't have a book with fixed points of the future, when he had the ability to go into the past. More importantly, the Master had a Keyblade from him... one which she believed he had already accepted. Holding his original Keyblade in his left hand, he opened his right to summon the newer one from the Master's hand, into his own. In this moment, he interestingly wielded both weapons simultaneously. "I was early last time, and you started out with this and the idea that you would be fading, as you say. Don't worry; my reaction last time was probably one you would have appreciated a bit more."

"Oh? Well, I suppose I should be happy you are putting your skills to good use." the Master said of the boy's ability to rewind time, which apparently he'd already used once to find the necessary context clues to figure out what she would be doing when she 'faded' from this place. Sion also went on to mention that his previous reaction to the idea of her fading was likely the one she'd been searching for, which gave her a bit of solace. Moving right along she looked at the Keyblade he was managing to wield with his other hand, and it made her wonder what else Sion had managed to get into. Dual wielding usually required the splitting of a heart. But no matter.

"Ah, yes, I am sure you did do what you need to do at some point in the future. Because I got the information to put in the books. It is a simple thing to know, but... if you noticed that eye at the end of the Keyblade, it happens to be one of mine. I use it to see, where my body is not. A necessary sacrifice to ensure that what happens in this world happens the way it is supposed to." the Master said seemingly happy. "So congrats... I gave the others a new name... so I'll give you one too Master Luxu~" she mentioned. "And if you haven't figured out what your job is yet, just take that Keyblade with you and watch everything, so I'll know about it. And when the time comes... pass it along to a reasonable apprentice. I am sure you'll have no problem finding a good one for yourself." she said, because it was obvious that he'd already done his job. "May your heart be your guiding key." she said then she remember she'd forgotten something. "Oh, and... take this with you too!" she said pulling a large box from under her desk. "But... you can't open it. Okay. Like seriously.... NEVER EVER."

"... Right. So, you put your own eye in a Keyblade, to give to me, so you could see the future and write the Book of Prophecies. This is why you have the ability to see the future. Well, I guess I should be honored to be a part of this mysterious power of yours. It's a bit boring though, isn't it? Everyone else puts together these Unions, and I just go watch by myself. Or... I could take an early apprentice," he said, looking into the eye of the Keyblade and having his own eyes temporarily change to share its appearance, or at least one similar to it. "Oh? So I can also see the future. That's a shame, though. I thought I would be able to see the next spell I make, and create it early, or maybe master this other Keyblade in an instant by seeing how I use it later. Ugh! Time travel is bothersome." Speaking of time travel, Sion... or rather, Luxu, was soon presented with a large box, black in color, which he was instructed to never open under any circumstance. Of course, he would immediately go about opening it... or rather, he had already done so and returned to the exact moment it was shown to him. "Well... that clears things up a bit."

The Master soon heard out the explanation of what was thought to have happened about her ability to see the future from a boy known now as Luxu. He was pretty spot on, and as such she simply nodded her head multiple times as he spoke. "Yep, right on the money. So smart. And no, not boring. You have no idea how much planning it takes to have something like that turn out right. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't know myself that taking out my eye would cause me to see the future, I kind of just did it and it turned out alright. Like doing my research in reverse." she said of her own foretelling ability. His apparent discontent at the loneliness of his dedicated path was very interesting. "What do ya' mean boring? You get the best job in the world... 'cause you're the one who doesn't know how this is supposed to happen. Everyone will be freaking out and you'll be waiting to clear up any confusion. Besides...the combination of abilities means you can't possibly run one of the unions as being involved with them when you're the one who doesn't know the minor events will make you change how they are supposed to play out." the woman said. "Also that isn't permission to go about fracturing reality by rewinding time after you do something you don't like. Some things we really can't fix, it's one of the lessons we gotta learn." she mentioned as if she knew this from experience. Even so, she soon had removed a box and told this young man never to open it... only to have him say a few seconds later that he'd cleared something up. The Master soon became incredulous.

"I say two seconds ago, you gotta leave well enough alone sometimes. I give you permission basically to travel time so I can know the future... and you immediately use it... to open the box." she then burst into near hysterical laughter. "I am never sure what you're doing Luxu... but you're fun."

During the Master's small tirade, Sion hopped off the desk and casually spun his two Keyblades around in his hands. Figuring out this time travel and foresight was going to be quite a treat for the male; one that he was sure to enjoy later. The apparently inevitable war between his peers, though, would surely classify as disturbing information. Perhaps, if he couldn't stop the war itself, he could do something about any casualties. That, however, was a tale that would only be told by time. It seemed the Master found his use of time travel to discover the contents of the box amusing, if nothing else. "But Master. Clearly I didn't open the box," he jested. "And don't worry. If you disappear, I will find you when the time comes." When this was said, Sion... no, Luxu, raised his new Keyblade and looked into it again. "... Master Seeker. Since you said last time that you didn't name it."

"Oh right? And I am totally going to believe that." she said sarcastically. "I would have opened it too!~ Something about being told not to do something immediately makes you wanna. I know..." she said seemingly happy with the way the 'graduation' of her students had turned out. She assumed they would be off, making their unions, reading their books and the like by now. And while she thought this Luxu mentioned that he would find her, if she happened to vanish off the face of this world. "Oh, well... that is quite sweet, but you shouldn't let thoughts of such things consume you or anything. I got no idea if I will vanish, how long I will be gone, how time flows outside of this world. It's a lot of complicated variables..." she mentioned. It was nice to know her apprentice would look for her, but it wasn't something he needed to do. He went on to name his Keyblade which was good because she hadn't named it herself, but it seemed he already knew that too. "Huh? Well, I suppose that's a interesting name." she said as she watched him twirl two Keyblades at once. A sight to be seen as she soon settled back into her chair. "If you are really gonna take that early apprentice, you might want to look into finding them before the others begin snatching up people for their unions. Ya' know... loyalties being what they are, you might not be able to find anyone good without them being tainted by the ideals of whatever union they join." she mentioned as she began writing. "Oh... and I am not kicking you out or anything. I do enjoy your company. Just figured I'd drop that hinty-hint hint."

"That's fine. You just made me into a complicated variable, so it should all work out, right?" With that said, Luxu was ready to leave behind the subject of the Master's disappearance. As for the choosing of his apprentice, he was urged to hurry if he intended to find one before they were taken in by the others. This caused the young man to grin and shake his head as he walked away. "I'm in no rush. I'd rather find a really good one. Maybe I'll even wait until one of the others' Union members is about as strong as they are. This seems like something I'll need a solid one for. Until next time," he said, taking his leave from there.

"Probably. I can never really be sure." the young woman hidden in her robes said. Soon enough this young man would be taking his leave, only after mentioning that he intended to wait and perhaps pluck his disciple from one of his peers when they were properly strong enough. An outrageous hand motion followed this idea. "Fine~ Do what ya' want. But remember, have fun... and don't open the box~" she said as the young man finally left her presence. "Oh... and May your heart be your guiding key. Spread that around... I am trying to start a thing." the Master mentioned as she bid farewell to what was likely her favorite student. Moving right along she figured now would be about the time, that the rest of her disciples began forming their unions, she'd leave them to it, while she finished up her own research.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast