"Of course. I have no use for it, but I knew there was nothing Hades could do that would hinder me very much if I was the one to get the power." When Kairos took his hand, Sion felt the darkness from Hades leave him all over a short period of time. With this, though, came a very strange feeling. There was something like a vibration of his heart, and he could feel that there was a small piece missing from it. However, this was nothing incredibly significant. "Wow... that kind of hurt. I think I put out too much without meaning to. Anyway... time I got something for me." With that said, Sion walked toward the Well of Souls, releasing his transformation and Keyblades before reaching out with his right hand toward the well. "Souls keep the memory of the heart before they fall deep into the well. Looks like there are a few pieces I can put together right here on the surface." In this moment, Sion unveiled a special process of Keyblade creation. From the hearts of the souls floating on the surface, he drew out segments of Keyblades, and melded them together. What formed was a predominantly black weapon with a skull motif as its teeth and rainguard, a blade composed of two metal pieces. The guard resembled a pair of headphones with a gold handle between, the pommel resembled a bell which connected to a cat doll-like trinket via a red lanyard. "Hmm... Skull Noise," he said, naming the Keyblade at the time of its creation. Pointing it toward the open space of the throne room thereafter, he created a gate to Daybreak Town, figuring both Kairos and himself were done here for today. "Alright. If you're satisfied, we can head home now."