"A chunk, of your heart, is missing?" the girl phrased this statement as a question because of how calmly it was stated. Sure a she could see how a heart might be capable of mending itself over time. But she still felt like it was a bit strange for the young man to be so okay with that being the case. She shrugged it off after a second though. "I should worry about how calmly you said that. I'm pretty sure if that had happened in reverse, I would have freaked out. But I mean... you're the Master~" she said choosing to abandon this topic of conversation without much more thought. She figured if it ever came up again, she'd discuss it then. The topic of conversation soon shifted to discussions of Keyblades, when asked if she remembered how this occurred the girl simply shook her head from left to right. "To be fair, I was likely pretty young but I really don't remember. And..." she paused giving a bit of a knowing smile. "Glad to know I am not the only one who slips up almost calling people by name. You got no idea how many times I have almost done that to Invi in the last 24 hours. Seriously, it's the hardest thing in the world." Moving right along, Sion donned his coat once more and walked into the portal, apparently with the thought that their souls could be pulled in. "Well, I wouldn't want that~" the girl said as she also walked into the portal which would let out in Daybreak Town.