Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Olympus Coliseum

"One friend? That hurts. And after all that bonding we've done," Sion said with a wide grin. With Kairos righting herself on the ground, Sion dispersed his barrier and lowered himself to ground level as well. He was quite curious to see what the girl had in store for him. "The heart never lies. If you don't have much light, there's a reason. May your heart be your guiding key," he said to quote the Master of Masters, having reached his own understanding of the phrase. Now, he stood with both Keyblades at his side, awaiting the still-building attack of his potential apprentice to see what she was truly made of.

"I suppose that is true, and this is some unreasonable bonding, even Yuri hasn't seen this one yet. I guess then I only have two friends," she said making the minor amendment to her previous statement while sticking her tongue out at the lad across from her. "May my heart be my guiding key..." she repeated seeming to be in deep thought over it. Still her attack charged, each of the circles around the set of arcane symbols seeming to fill with energy. There were ten of these in total and of those ten only three were purely light. The remaining seven all glowed with darkness and quite obviously a direct reflection of the girl's heart. She held her Keyblade up in the air, the energy from each of those ten points collecting in a singular ball of swirling light and darkness. "Grand Alchemy." Her subsequent movement would involve a direct downshift of the Keyblade which would launch the ball from the tip of her Keyblade directly towards the young man before her. The attack itself would seem to use its swirl and gravity to keep the opponent from shifting at all while the light and darkness exploded outwards in a conical shape aiming to consume the entirety of the space in front of the girl at a widening breadth as it went further out and deal multiple facets of damage to the young man before her. If her heart was to be her guiding key, then she supposed it was always the truth that she'd been more dark than light for whatever reason. It was quite the dazzling light show, but it wasn't at all what Hades expected to be happening before him. The cigar he smoked shortened itself from 3/4ths of its length all the way down to the tip in a single second as he lost his cool over what was apparently the lack of care being taken by his new subordinate to get rid of the hindrance. Not that said hindrance wasn't impressive all on her own.

When the Limit Break of Kairos reached the point of being unleashed upon him, Sion's grin widened. The approach of the beam came with a very interesting occurrence. Time itself halted within the area, including Kairos' Limit Break, yet excluding the girl herself. In this moment of frozen time, Sion himself appeared behind Kairos, throwing an arm over her shoulder while looking ahead of the beam at... himself. "Before you ask... afterimage. Not at all part of the time thing. It's funny, though, isn't it? Hades actually thought he could control me. But anyway... nice Limit. Only three light spheres; you're even darker than I thought, if that means what I think it does."

Kairos' eyes widened as her attack came to a halt right before her eyes. Before she could even properly ask about it, the young man who was with her threw an arm over her shoulder and explained that the stopped version of himself was just an afterimage. "Happy ya' know that is where my first thought was going." she said about the other version of himself. "Yeah, kinda weird, I wondered how long it was going to take him to catch up to that... for a fast talking guy, he's a bit slow." the girl said of the Lord of the Underworld. Moving right along it seemed there was a compliment of her Limit Break which caused a small blush to appear on the girl's face. "Uh... thanks I guess." she said of the compliment as for his interpretation of her actual abilities she only nodded. "The first time I did that... it was six and four. It's been shifting further into the darkness as time as progressed. But it always leaned that way." she said seemingly having more than a normal understanding of what that could mean. She had always leaned towards the darkness.

"I think it's all the time spent down here with dead people. No higher intelligence to speak to and all. Or he was just always an idiot, and that's why he got thrown down here in the first place. We should ask Zeus." As he spoke, Sion's eyes shifted toward Hades at the throne. As he considered the next path, he received confirmation of the nature Kairos' Limit Break boasted. Darkness truly was the main source of her power at this point, and he had the guidance to offer on this path. "Alright. So, I'll take us back another few seconds. Let's show Hades what people who know how to control their own darkness can do, yeah?" With that said, Sion brandished the No Name Keyblade in his left hand, whose clock face tip began to wind backwards as the time around himself and Kairos. His target was the precise moment before she spoke the name of her Limit Break, at which point he'd hoped she would follow along and shift her attention on Hades when unleashing it. If she did, he would be standing at the ready with his Keyblade also aimed at the god. "Darkness... Aeroga!" At his command, a tornado made of darkness would wrap around the beam fired by Kairos, compressing it while heading out ahead of it to Hades with the purpose of inflicting bind upon him before the blast itself struck him and the throne he sat upon. At the very least, this would be more than enough to eliminate the god of the Underworld's precious chair as he sat upon it.

"Zeus?" the girl asked curiously. Still she supposed it was worth looking into to find out if the Lord of the Underworld was always so one-sided in what he decided to notice. Moving right along, it was apparently among the plans of Sion for the Lord of the Underworld to learn a bit what it was like to face off against people who could control their own darkness. "Sure. His level of smug is way too high anyways." she said of the Lord of the Underworld. Rewound right to the point that she was letting off the Grand Alchemy Limit Break. Upon doing so she turned slightly shifting the focus of it from what would have been Sion to the Lord of the Underworld himself as he smoked his cigar down to nothing in a moment of fury. Of course, this wouldn't stop him from being riddled by the monstrous beam created by the combination of the girl's Limit Break. Hades took the full brunt of his attach which was well enough to have killed a non-immortal. But... for him it really did just completely and utterly wreck his chair as he would have been apparently shredded by the power of the attacks combined by the two them. Beyond this point, his blue flame hair was also put out. The Lord of the Underworld would get up after this attack rotating his shoulders and looking back at his chair.

"Why the throne? Is it 'cause I wouldn't share. I mean... you know how comfortable that chair was. You have no idea what I had to do to get it. Had to like bribe Bacchus do all kinds of unnecessary things. It was startling." said Hades as he went to rub his head, not finding the comfort of the flames atop it. "Whoa, is my hair out?" he asked as if he didn't know. All of this just causing Kairos to giggle. "This is because I called her a lackey isn't it? Kids take these things to heart... though as much darkness as the two of you possess... I'm surprised mortal forms are possible anymore. So second deal, so I can try again, it isn't really that much to possess people... I should be able to do it. Oh, never mind, I really don't have time for this... I have to order another chair, give more favors. I am a busy guy. Now shoo!"

"It's more because, for a god, you're a bit moronic," Sion said to the blue male. Moving on, he would go about chastising the god for the rant about his throne, and his need to get another via whatever methods he alluded to. "Now, Hades. If you can't share properly, you'll lose your privileges. Didn't Chronos teach you that?" he asked in rhetoric. The god would go on to shoo them after disregarding the idea of a second deal offering. Instead of going anywhere, he simply turned toward Kairos. "That power is pretty good. Wanna give it a try?"

"That's a bit of a low blow isn't it? Not fighting fair." said the God of the Underworld as he paced around the area. Such a reaction made Kairos scoff. "Says the guy who was trying to mind control someone else." she said palming her own face. Of course, after a few seconds, thought it seemed that Sion knew a lot about this world, choosing to take another jab at Hades by addressing one of his direct ancestors particularly his father. Even so the pair of them were basically shoo'd out of the Underworld but they didn't actually leave the room. Instead, Sion offered the girl a bit of power, and upon thinking about it she smiled. "Sure, why not? Seems like a bit of fun." The girl said to accepting a bit of power directly from her would be mentor.

"Life isn't fair, Hades. You of all people should know that," Sion said with a sideways glance in the god's direction. With that, he returned his attention to Kairos and extended his right hand. As he did, there was a grin upon his face, brought about by the acceptance of his offer toward the girl. "Good. I got it for you anyway. I just wanted to weed out the whole Hades mind control part first. Now it's mine, so there won't be any consequences of you using it." At this point, if Kairos were to take Sion's hand, she would immediately receive all the darkness provided by Hades, which had now been tainted with a portion of Sion's own heart.

The Lord of the Underworld huffed, and then like a small child who hadn't gotten his way... made a rather flamboyant exit from the room. While this happened Kairos was busy suppressing her own giggles as it was obvious this was something that didn't happen nearly enough in front of her, and she doubted anyone else had ever seen Hades bested in such a way. Moving right along, Sion's attention diverted to the girl, apparently he'd collected the darkness from Hades to give to her in the first place. "You got it for me?" she said as a question. It was quite strange that this young man kept doing things for her... but since she liked receiving presents she wasn't really in any position to argue about it. Instead of dwelling on it too much she simply reached out and took his hand to allow the transfer of darkness to take place. She was immediately filled with a rather warm and encompassing feeling the likes of which she'd never felt before, and unknowingly became the host to part of Sion's heart during the exchange. After it took place the girl held a hand over her own heart as if it felt strange or foreign to her. "Wow, that's... well... ummm...." she was trying to find the right word to describe the feeling. "Different."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast