"Oh you were here first? Makes total sense." Lily mentioned sarcastically. She had no problem with this young Master but found his sudden appearance a bit jarring, even if, he was actually there before them. Moving right along she watched how the young man before her dealt with his newest targets. It was a bit stunning to see. Very close up fighting style but he seemed to make good use of it. She watched as he cleared out the first set, and blasted several more away. They disappeared in puffs of smoke, as their bodies took too much damage to continue to hold their forms. Another group soon approached, totaling five, of the thinner more agile looking set. They attack with claws aimed across his chest and back as if they intended to cleave him apart. While this happened the Master Luxu explained himself claiming he offered a bit of power, while explaining the nature of the woman known as Maleficent. "Aww, well it's kinda harsh, to assume she's bad based on rumors. I... ah didn't plan on going all the way to the castle. Well, not with someone else with me anyways," she stated plainly. Moving right along to the bit about the offered power? "Little boost? Sounds a bit sinister too... if I'm being honest." she said, thinking this to sound like something to good to be true.